March 31, 2019 at 08:18 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Lala83
Any aries female with scorpio male
I would like to hear others experiences..if willing to share :25:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 31, 2019 at 11:38
(Taurus) nutelina
I know I´m not female but perhaps it helps; I´ve liked my childhood scorpio friend ever since but her moon is in Aries which I didn´t know... I must say I always like scorpio but now that I´m older I see it might be tempting at first but we are very very different. Scorpio likes to hide things while Aries like to be open and have everything on the table and a fair game. It seems Scorpio and Aries are opposite in this regards.

See this post: https://forum.astro-seek.com/post-r…
April 3, 2019 at 02:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user LitaVonWorth2, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is not partnership wise, but my best friend and mom are both aries. Both signs have the same ruling planet of mars. When me and my best friend get together, it´s very vibrant and energetic. However, as a scorp, I´m a little bit more private and reserved whereas she´s wayyyy more open and abrasive. That tends to rub me the wrong way. Most of my chart is in scorp. So, I´m more secretive and she´s the extroverted, loud. My mom´s abrasiveness gets us into many fights and she basically runs me over half the time. I love her to death though. So, basically when they put out my secrets and accidentally like back-stab me. Ouch!

With relationships, I think in terms of activities or dates, it´s great for lots of fun. I know one Scorpio guy who is married to an aries woman. The passion is so freaking hot, but when they get into a fight, Scorpio man gets seething and quiet, whereas aries gets loud and basically puts ALL OF HER BUSINESS out there. Lol he hates that! Definitely encourage communication between the two. I always retreat instead of speak, so that´s the problem. Aries is outwardly expressive and extroverted. Scorpio is reserved, and introverted. Also, scorpio male will remember the things that you do and will test you. I know that scorpio can cool down aries. I for one, can never stay mad at them cuz everything flies over their damn shoulder and they don´t hold grudges lol
April 3, 2019 at 02:16
(Aries) ram_goat » LitaVonWorth2
Cool to hear things from the Scorpio side. You know which sign usually dominates these discussions :4:

I´m with nutelina on this one. basically incompatible, although they have admirable qualities, but different timbres.

like a piano & trombone can both play a C note but they don´t sound good together. there are better places for each one where they harmonize more naturally with the instruments around them.
April 3, 2019 at 09:35
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
Hey I´m not a trombone! :4: :61: :15:
April 3, 2019 at 10:48
(Scorpio) Aiax66
Well, I´ve usually not felt attraction for aries girls... I am secretive and pretty introvert, so much different from you aries. I only know a girl who sometimes comes nearby trying to talk to me, but she´s a bit rough and has an aggressive way of joking that I don´t like. By the way I think it´s a couple that could work with some compromises (like all couples :4:), both strong characters who like challenges and heavy sex.
I have some male aries friends and I like them, even if they are not able to keep secret and can become verbally aggressive sometimes.
April 4, 2019 at 00:41
(Taurus) Theo Mcgee » nutelina
I´ve heard some things about Aries moon being one of many indicators that increase the likelihood of infidelity
April 4, 2019 at 00:46
(Taurus) Theo Mcgee
I was with a Scorpio female, Scorpio sun and Libra moon. The ultimate reason why it didnt work out was because of my Taurus moon being incompatible with her moon.

Right now I´m close friends with a Scorpio sun Taurus moon and we get along very well.

In my honest opinion, if the majority of all the other things besides your guys´ suns are compatible with one another, then I dont see why the relationship wouldn´t work... if there is one

But aries and scorpio, in my opinion mesh pretty well.

But yet again, I have somewhat of a greater scorpionic influence than other Ariens so maybe that helps?
April 4, 2019 at 00:49
(Aries) Lala83 » Theo Mcgee
My guy is Scorpio sun, asc Taurus and Aries moon. I have pisces moon. Its definitely not the easiest..but we love eachother
April 4, 2019 at 08:53
(Taurus) nutelina » Lala83
Aha then it seems you could have some double whammy... Maybe Scorpio men are less likely to be disturbed by a dominant sign like Aries...
April 4, 2019 at 15:20
(Aries) Lala83 » nutelina
He says that I´m the only woman that´s ever stood up to him and put him in his place...and tells it like it is...even when he don´t wanna hear it .he likes that lol. I´m just being my aries self.
April 4, 2019 at 15:33
(Taurus) nutelina » Lala83
Well what can I say, you seem like meant for each other.. :37:
April 28, 2019 at 08:05
(Aries) Joannav
Oh man.. :1:

I have to say, I´ve got a strong attraction towards scorpios. My favourite artist has a scorpio rising, a friend (who´s a weakness of mine) she´s a scorpio, my current date, is a scorpio moon. And much more! :2:

So, to our topic. The scorpio guy, huh. Strong attraction. From my side at first, of course. Because of my Jupiter in his 12th I felt this odd connection, like I´ve met him before, and that´s why, mainly, he caught my eye.

The reason it didn´t work out; let´s say his leo rising was too proud to not hide his pisces moon. ? Also I really wanted action, and things were inactive. His mind would wander towards entirely different and, wrong things. Was disappointed with himself after things ended. But was really a kind-hearted person and caring. Secretive, too. (Scorpio nature!!) When he´d open up to me I was damn happy! ?

I shall mention the intense passionate attraction as well, since Scorpio and Aries are the most sexual signs ?

xx
April 28, 2019 at 13:54
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Ok, so I am a double Scorpio (Sun and rising sign) with Mars in Scorpio conjunct my ascendant, so I might be the extreme case of Scorpio :) However, I once had an Aries sun girlfriend. We were very close and have remained close, even though we are now just friends. Yes, I liked her ability to just say what was on her mind, but it happened too much and sometimes for trivial things. Be careful about TOO MUCH confrontation. In other words choose your battles :)
Also, I can be very sociable, but I need lots of downtime to think and reflect, otherwise I get tired with constantly being out in the world. Like I said, I might be an extreme version of a scorpio but to some extent I think this would apply to a lot of scorpios (depending of course on their other placements).
April 28, 2019 at 14:41
(Aries) Lala83 » ancient_astrology
Would,anyone be eilling to look at,my Scorpio and see,how,Scorpio he is? Hes very intense
April 28, 2019 at 14:46
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Lala83
Yes, give me his birthday, time and place of birth and I will look at it.
April 28, 2019 at 14:48
Oh, if for some reason, you don´t want to post it here, you can message it to me.
April 28, 2019 at 14:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Scorpio & Aries rarely last like Cancer & Leo (experience of Leo + Cancer)

Though to say it won´t work is really silly.

Had the largest fight with a Scorpio, you will win the fight, Scorpio will do what they can then to make sure your life is hell, luckily i´m well versed in this behavior.
April 28, 2019 at 15:56
11 5 1984. Nov 5th.
1900. Guerrero Mexico

How intense is he..and also what can I do to help enlighten his spiritual path. We have a lot of 12th house stuff
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 28, 2019 at 17:44
(Aries) Lala83 » Joannav
I have never been involved with s scorpio until now...and if we ever end it..I would never date another. My guy is so jealous. We have a aspect in our synastry that makes me feel like I´m the man and hes the woman. .. though he wont admit it. I tell him all the time that I´m his husband? and now I understand his jealousy of women
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 28, 2019 at 20:03
Well, we can see a heavy Scorpio presence with four planets in that sign. He´s very serious about his relationships, as all those planets are in his 7th house (I am using whole signs house system, not placidus) but probably the heaviness weighs down on him. Also this is a 12th house profection year, so he is likely to experience relationships as a potential prison this year. In fact, he needs to be especially careful this year not to have any run-ins with the law. Do you remember that song that went, "Don´t push me because I´m close to the edge"? Be sure to give him his space., especially until next November or December. Whatever you do, don´t ask him continuously for more commitment. It will blow up in your face. tAs for spirituality he has Jupiter in the 9th house but he also has the malefic Mars. There´s actually the potential for a whole lot of spirituality here, although I don´t know what to make of that Mars there. Let me think about it. This is just a few ideas off the top of my head. I may amend it when I get a chance to really look at the chart. So, he has all that scorpio in 7th with that nice earthy, sensual Taurus at the Ascendant. So I see why you would like this guy. Aries moon. Man, I don´t want to be around when you guys get into a fight :)
April 28, 2019 at 20:10
It´s so interesting that you say for me to give him space.....I´m the one who needs space sometimes lol. Hes very lively dovey alllll the time ? Hes very attached to me and if we cant be together it´s like world ending for him. We are engaged living separately...and hes worried that ill.never make the big move to live together full term....oh and yes. I HATE HIS ARIES MOON. The fights are terrible....we fight over stupid things...mostly his jealousy

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »