Bad timing, old wounds and deep, deep intensity...

March 30, 2019 at 16:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user KeeperOfTheKeys, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Bad timing, old wounds and deep, deep intensity...
I´ve read the synastry report, but being pretty noobish still, I would love to hear an overall summary/ reading from someone. I´m so... confused isn´t even the right word. Just unsure what is unfolding, lol. I´m a guarded person by nature and I can´t tell if I should go back to that. I read the report and felt further unsure.. thoughts?

I´m blue, 1/11/1985 21:50 42°20´N, 122°53´W

He´s orange 11/15/1988 unknown 33.87° N, 117.92° W
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 30, 2019 at 18:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I noticed that his time is "unknown". There is no synastry - gee, not even A chart - without the EXACT time of birth.

So how come you was able to come up with a synastry chart? How do you even know is accurate?

This will only be a "hit or miss" analysis and a waste of both our time and yours. GET us his exact time of birth.
March 30, 2019 at 19:33
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Davis212
Perhaps they rectified the chart based on personal involvement? I have been trying to figure out how to fix my chart (see profile) so I can experiment with it. Because all I could do was keep entering various sunrise times for my place of birth until the rising sign stated came up, perhaps something is wrong with the time chosen because the character traits generated are a ´fuzzy´ fit of only a little more than 50% accuracy at best! If anyone has a link to an online ephemeris where one can key in for specific rising sign ´on the cusp´ I´ll try that to see if anything changes with the interpretations generated. Thanks!
March 31, 2019 at 04:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeSciences
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Perhaps they rectified the chart based on personal involvement?

You mean the website´s program? I doubt that.

"I have been trying to figure out how to fix my chart (see profile) so I can experiment with it. Because all I could do was keep entering various sunrise times for my place of birth until the rising sign stated came up, perhaps something is wrong with the time chosen because the character traits generated are a ´fuzzy´ fit of only a little more than 50% accuracy at best!"

The only accurate way to rectify a chart is a very tedious and quite long process. It requires great expertise, and definitely can´t be done with any program. It just encompass just too many factors and being an expert at the interpretations and meanings of transits.

"If anyone has a link to an online ephemeris where one can key in for specific rising sign ´on the cusp´ I´ll try that to see if anything changes with the interpretations generated. Thanks!"

Try Astrodiesnt. But if you need your birth time rectified, my advice to you would be to seek the help of a professional astrologer who specialize on that with a proven record of accuracy.
March 31, 2019 at 04:31
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Davis212
Thank you! That is interesting to know and I will check that site out. Many years ago a friend whose mother was very much into astrology got me interested and a book found in a thrift shop dated 1973 had me doing charts manually using the ephemeris at the back of the book and I was only at the stage of drawing them up for friends and other family members who knew their time of birth. Some of the charts were as high as 90% in accuracy of description of the individuals including their careers, activities and personalities. Perhaps those with the most accurate time of birth resulted in the most accurate charts.
As for the ´rectifying the chart based on personal involvement´ what was meant was choosing what birth time for the otherwise unknown until they could see accuracy of correlation of the chart used to what they were observing/experiencing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »