Predicting our children by the 5th house configuration it´s possible?

March 26, 2019 at 09:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) MaryJos
Predicting our children by the 5th house configuration it´s possible?
Hei :)

I read some post this week that the 5th house can give very clear insights about our future descendants. I thought really interesting.

Yes the 5thouse house the Leo-Sun house it´s related to children, fun, creativity and romance we all now that! :)

The idea induces that the first son is represented by the 5th house...the second it will be represented by our 7th... the tirth our 9th... etc. But always related with the 5th!

LET´S TEST THE IDEA!

I am a mom of two. A girl and boy!

My 5th house is in 28°47 Aquarius and i have Venus there in 20°23 Pisces.

?GIRL: ♑CAPRICORN Sun ♌LEO Ascendant ♓PISCES Moon next to my Venus 5th.

?My Saturn conjunt her IC
?The ruler of my 5th house (Uranus) is in her 5th house squaring her Uranus-moon conjunction on my 5th.

?BOY: ♌LEO Sun ♎LIBRA Ascendant (just like me!) ♑Capricorn Moon conjunct my my IC.

?My Saturn conjunt his Ascendant
?The ruler of my 7th house (mars) conjunct is Saturn, and the ruler of is 7th house (also Mars rigt!?) conjunct my Saturn
U
Saturn is very proeminent.
Or its a pattern or is due to the fact that it just a very heavy part of my personality because it´s just on my Ascendant along with Pluto.
?♑sun and ?♑moon

Really nice! And I just took a quick view on the chart and probably there´s more links!

Any one want to share?

My ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 26, 2019 at 09:50
(Taurus) MaryJos
My?
Login
(Log in)
March 26, 2019 at 12:07
(Libra) leorising
I have Uranus in Sagittarius in House 5 and Neptune in Capricorn in 5, I have not yet married, but I believe that Uranus will be a boy, and Neptune may be a girl
March 26, 2019 at 13:06
(Cancer) Trevor77 » leorising
that means very creative kids, neptune is the art side, uranus adds a touch of Genius
March 26, 2019 at 18:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First of all, congratulation on giving a birth of two!
These interpretations are, how to say it mildly, a bit ´resourceful´.
Unlike merely few decades ago, nowadays is known that a man is always responsible for baby´s gender, it´s genetically determinated by male´s sperm. But number of children and their state is shown by female´s fruitfulness. Some female signs showing better fertility. Watching 5th house, it´s ruler, and the sign and aspects of the Moon, Moon´s sign ruler, for motherhood, in female´s horoscope.
March 26, 2019 at 20:03
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
I like how you use science Marvin! :15:
March 26, 2019 at 21:57
(Taurus) MaryJos » MarvinReal
Tanks
I now my view is basic :) and I just mentioned the gender because they are so beautiful and I am a proud mom ? not for anything specific here.

"Watching 5th house, it´s ruler, and the sign and aspects of the Moon, Moon´s sign ruler, for motherhood, in female´s horoscope"

I will look into that in my chart.
March 26, 2019 at 23:10
(Pisces) fishscales
My 5th house is empty and ruled by Aquarius.

Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius, is in Gemini in my 8th house. Uranus, the modern ruler of Aquarius, is conjunct my Libra ascendant.

My son is a Libra sun with Gemini rising, with a Pisces moon, which is my sun sign.

He has Venus and Mars in Scorpio, which could be a reflection of my 5th house ruling Saturn in the 8th. (?)
July 26, 2019 at 17:36
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » MarvinReal
This is what I was looking for.

It doesn´t look good for me.

I have Aries on my 5th house. Mars in Capricorn, intercepted. Mars squares my 5th house moon.

Looking to cancer is intercepted.
July 27, 2019 at 19:18
(Gemini) beep
my 5th house empty... wont be having any kids in this lifetime i guess
July 27, 2019 at 19:24
(Pisces) fishscales » beep
Mine´s empty too.

Doesn´t mean anything.

Gotta look at the sign, house position, and aspects of the 5th house ruler. Or rulers, in the case of some signs, since I always use the traditional rulers too.

Didn´t have a kid until I was 38, but still got one. :75:
July 27, 2019 at 19:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Works in my case with my child with a Sag Ac., Sag Moon, Jupiter in Sag. Neptune in Capricorn with my Sagittarius Sun, Neptune in Sagittarius, Capricorn Mercury in the 5th House.
July 27, 2019 at 19:35
(Gemini) beep » fishscales
haha wtf so apparantly ill be just like my own mother if i decide to even have children wtf thats tragic lol

5th house in capricorn-strict towards you and kids, not willing to have fun and loosen up? damn i sound like a bitch man

i shall freeze these eggs now so brb
July 27, 2019 at 19:47
Just don´t wait TOO long to thaw em out
Login
(Log in)
July 27, 2019 at 19:55
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Well I´d say respect the elderly since they made us.
July 27, 2019 at 19:57
In all seriousness though, I´d hate to see what would´ve happened if I had a kid in my 20s..

I guess my kid´s gonna have to put up with the " damn you´re dad is old" shit, but I think it´s for the best...

Maybe some people are mature enough to have kids on their 20s...not me.

Shit I have my doubts now sometimes..

Trying to do my best though..all you can do.
July 27, 2019 at 20:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Your smart. My mother & father got married right out of high school and that was a huge mess when I was born when they were 21 years old. Really, they weren´t mature enough to have children because they didn´t have their shit together.
July 27, 2019 at 22:15
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Waiting wasn´t really a conscious choice though.

I mean we sorta planned it about a year out, but before I met my wife when I was 35, I couldn´t have fathomed even settling down, let alone having a kid.

I sometimes wonder if ANYONE is ready to have a kid in their 20s.

I mean, was I that behind the developmental curve when I was in my 20s to think that having a kid at that age would have been an unmitigated disaster?

Eh.. Don´t answer that. I probably was :4:
July 28, 2019 at 03:51
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » fishscales
Awesome dude, you did the right thing having kids as an older man. It frustrates me when people have kids in their twenty´s. Enjoy your life first. Kids can wait. You aren´t young forever.

I´ve been married eleven years, just now talking about kids at 34.
July 28, 2019 at 09:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
I don´t think anyone´s ready to have a child. It´s a life altering experience, and of course Uranus in Aquarius was the unexpected child on my North Node Aquarius. It was destiny and gift from Heaven. Although, he used to make me chase him around every time we were out in public. Lmao. Absolute Genius. :61:
July 28, 2019 at 10:53
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
"I´ve been married eleven years, just now talking about kids at 34."

That just seems like how it should be done to me.
July 28, 2019 at 10:55
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
"Although, he used to make me chase him around every time we were out in public"

I used to hate that

Then they turn around and look at you and laugh, because they think you´re playing some kind of game

Somehow they miss the look on your face that says you´re totally pissed

:61:
July 28, 2019 at 12:14
(Gemini) beep » fishscales
yes some may be mature enough to have kids in their 20s. i know some who have been planning to have a family at my age and seem to be doing great. yet its still disturbing af to see lol
July 29, 2019 at 01:50
"some may be mature enough to have kids in their 20s"

Sure.

Everybody´s different.

Some people have that maternal/paternal instinct really strong and can do it right outta the gate. It´s like they were born to do it.

More power to em, I say.

Just wasn´t right for me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »