12th house in synastry

March 20, 2019 at 06:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Neshat
12th house in synastry
Have any of you, experience of having both sun and moon in partners 12th? How has the relationship been? It says having sun or moon or personal planets in partners 12 can mean past life connection. My opinion, all people we meet or have contact with are the same people we have known before. For example, almost all my ex have some kind of connection with each other despite i lived in 3 different countries. (Two of them have been studying at the same university in another part of the world in the same year, but they are not friends or so.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 3, 2019 at 22:39
(Taurus) Neshat »
I find it difficult to interpret 12 and 8 houses in general. I have both moon and sun in a partners 12th and he has mercury and venus in my 8. I never get his intentions. Why don´t you like 12 and 8?
April 3, 2019 at 22:41
(Libra) leorising » Neshat
house 8 are people who hurt us, but we are aware, and house 12 are secret enemies, hidden, we are not aware
house 12 is as if we received the partner in the basement of our house, house 8 is the bedroom of the couple, intimacy
April 3, 2019 at 22:42
(Taurus) Neshat » leorising
yes but also much more than that, like the 7th, it´s the house of relationships even open enemies.
April 3, 2019 at 22:43
(Libra) leorising » Neshat
Yes, I only did a superficial analysis
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/…
April 3, 2019 at 22:48
(Taurus) Neshat » leorising
Thnx for the link ❤️
April 3, 2019 at 23:44
(Taurus) Neshat »
Yes i felt those feelings with this guy too except I´m the planet person but i know the illusions. We also have the back and forth relationship. It never ends but we haven´t started anything either. So it´s pretty confusing and frustrating.

"When 8th house relationships are over it´s over, it´s truly over."

Not in our case.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »