Another confused question

July 31, 2022 at 14:24 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Another confused question
When you start seeing someone and like them a lot, do you check the synastries, composites and so?

For me it’s hard not to check, but I end up analyzing way too much. And doubting all together. I think I stop giving it a chance even, if I see too many “red flags”.

Would it be wise step to end something, just because u know relationship won’t be long lasting and will end anyway?
I mean is it smart to use your astrology knowledge to save heartache? Or is it actually stupid and thinking u know better, than what’s destined for u? And that way you create only more problems.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 31, 2022 at 14:32
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin
astrology does not oblige, it only suggests... and when faced with the question, you must decide for yourself and even more important is to work your energies and not depend so much on other people... if you start to analyze the chart of each person with whom you interact, you will doubt everything and you will know what to do...search within yourself and get what you wanted to achieve, then you will know what is right...your ascendant will offer you encounters and situations to develop your soul and remember, if the problem has a solution, why worry? And if it´s not up to you to fix it, why bother? feel more and think less
July 31, 2022 at 14:34
(Pisces) 11 » walterbenjamin
Thanks, it is good advice I am over thinker :23:
July 31, 2022 at 14:42
(Virgo) LotusStar
I do this too, and honestly no... because I always end up finding the astrology to be accurate. If you have a lot of ppl to chose from, I find it´s a good way to eliminate some and not waste time...

But if you fall in love, you fall in love and all the bad synastry in the world won´t be able to change your mind anyway. But in that case I truly believe the connection will be seen in the chart.
July 31, 2022 at 14:49
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
“If you have a lot of ppl to chose from, I find it´s a good way to eliminate some and not waste time...”

Omg :61: :61:

“But if you fall in love, you fall in love and all the bad synastry in the world won´t be able to change your mind anyway”

I guess so!
So if there are doubts, then something is not right?

I think sometimes there are couples with such seemingly boring and plain synastries, who are married.
July 31, 2022 at 14:55
(Virgo) LotusStar » 11
Synastry is one of those things I realize that´s very personal to a chart, what someone needs and doesn´t.

What could you consider boring for example?

Yes not all marriages are passionate or exciting, some times ppl get married for practical reasons and they aren´t happy but stay for convenience...

There´s certain things I consider so non negotiable though, like bad or lack of Mars contacts, unaspected Venus.. but it would be rare to see this anyway in long term, I would think.
July 31, 2022 at 14:57
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
I think it´s OK to look but you have to choose to remain grounded. Because it is a choice. To view challenges as defeat, whether in the short or long time, reveals a state of mind. Enter Zen from there.
July 31, 2022 at 14:58
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
I think boring synastry is where there is very little aspects. So for me it seems there is such little energy exchange and must be boring partnership, but maybe that’s not so

Yes, you’re right. People unite for different reasons, not always romance.
July 31, 2022 at 15:00
(Pisces) 11 » pluto°rising
“To view challenges as defeat, whether in the short or long time, reveals a state of mind.“

Wow, thanks!
July 31, 2022 at 15:04
(Aquarius) RamKrishn108
Hello seeker

This is a best and wise question because most fall in this dilemma but finally end up in Maya or Ajnana of desires. I compare it with holding breath to survive under water but to save from outside enemy. I suggest you to read karaka for your desire and thier dignity as well as relationship with present dasha and antardasa lords.

Though it´s mean to suggest you to enjoy short term crush kind of interaction I would like to extend that to avoid further involving in physical levels. Because at certain transition times it will be very hard for one with such a yoga to avoid desires. Only way is to practice to hold breath and wait for right time. I very much understand your question of heartache especially it hampers further approach and sometimes will totally ruin all such feelings which is quite dangerous.

If one is looking for a stable relationship for lifetime S/he has to maintain level of his /her conduct and Same time able to fulfill/manage partners desires. So you have to look for such karaka and wait for his transition or dasha or antardasa.

If you come out and see outside you will be confused by lot of options and attractions and succumb to wrong one for lifetime. (enemy outside water)

Waiting is really painful process but definitely it gives lot to the practitioner. Lot of desires both physically and mentally challenge us especially when few such key transition takes place. (Holding breath)

Definitely there is a use in looking at chart and transition especially Mars, Venus, Moon they can make aggressive quick moves where we fail to notice minute details. If it´s painful to understand Transit just keep in mind about karaka dasha that is where you will be given what you like to have :)

Don´t worry too much..

Before finishing I just want to share one of my clients story in short.
She is from south east asian country middle class family. She fell in love with a classmate opposing her own family married at her 18 when going to college (because conceived due to a sudden unplanned but quick sex she had with him not by force but due to intimacy).
After giving birth her husband left and started living outside with another lady. She has no way to earn as she had quit her studies due to pregnancy,(he completed and got job). No support from parents as she moved out with him. Now she has got diabetes and tumor in breast , no job, no certificate. It´s really very bad condition anyone can go through.

It all happened for her within few months just due to her negligence or ignorance of the time.

Now I am happy that she asked for a reading even though she is from different faith. From last one year she has got lot of courage and peace as am continuously supporting her with key transition details and prepare her for that.

This i have shared only to give example of how ignorance due to desires can cause severe suffering but not to scare others. Please be cautious of time and that is called Jnana.

Good luck
July 31, 2022 at 15:23
(Aquarius) RamKrishn108 » 11
Relationship will survive when it´s multifold interaction of energy at
1 Intellectual level (Budhi)
2.Physical level (Deha/Kaya /Body)
3. Spiritual (Adhyatma)

So even though one is low other will balance the gap.
July 31, 2022 at 15:24
(Pisces) 11 » RamKrishn108
I think mine karaka is Venus and I’m having the Venus antardasha period, which is one of desires too.

“ Though it´s mean to suggest you to enjoy short term crush kind of interaction I would like to extend that to avoid further involving in physical levels.”

This is always a good advice :4:

Thanks, your message resonated, although it’s beyond my understanding.
July 31, 2022 at 15:38
(Cancer) Saraaa.
You shouldn´t make this a habit.. I did it too and once I stopped things got better for me. Once you keep checking you overthink it and you expect a red flag coming your way. With that mindset you self sabotage lol. So yeah better not :) I got along with everyone no matter their sign but once I kept checking I ruined it haha. :20: now that I stopped I also stopped worrying and things got back as it used to be.
July 31, 2022 at 15:46
(Aquarius) RamKrishn108 » 11
Yeah. Definitely one has to enjoy the happy interactions which is essential for normal beings unlike who do sadhana. You should be aware of the time and dignity of such enjoyment. When you keep it under mental stimulation level in a good way it will prepare one to handle more complex and real challenges later. This is all about learning. What is good in the chart is good. Where there is less light we should clean and try to spark and lighten up. Most of these short time interactions help in sharing experiences and ideas including sexual which is not bad at all. Consider it a learning.

There is another serious problem teenagers facing nowadays. Teenagers engage in online ways of interaction and when this happens body thinks that it has to act and prepares biologically by secretion etc. But after long time of online interaction body comes to understanding that there is no real interaction so the quality of its secretion and preparation will be lost. Real problem comes when there is a real interaction physically where lot of challenge creates hollow both in male and female. So its really becoming tricky as technology advances.
July 31, 2022 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user LiamXZ, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don’t check anything, i just let it flow smoothly and naturally.
July 31, 2022 at 22:08
(Pisces) Anthony19
Don´t get confused by the modern idea of love and romance to relationships.

Love and Romance(Sex)= Mars and Venus 2nd, 5th & 8th house matters Leo/Scorpio

Relationships= 7th house Venus Jupiter and Saturn.

A lot of time they have no connection or very little connection in relationships.

I don´t mean to be harsh. But a lot of marriages are not very romantic.
August 1, 2022 at 04:52
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I would highly recomend my recommendations i am about to write you,

Do not check your boyfriends charts.
If you did till now then do not feel guilty but stop with it.

You are not flawless astrologer, nobody is and you can understand some parts of persons chart badly and then decide thanks to your own mistake.

Not all "bad" placements create "bad" reality you would assume they would and vice versa.

When it comes to destiny and stuff, i believe we gravitate to certain type of people thanks to our own charts and you basically manifest those people to your own life - in other words you might end up with the same person but with different face.

Many women went through my life but there is only one certain type of woman that shine above every other for me and that i choose to be with.

Maybe we gravitate towards certain partners because we have some karma to have with them and to complete with them.

So i believe that person meets and mates with his/hers partner/s that are really similar but have different face over and over again.

No person and relationship is perfect and its not about finding the best partner cause that is imposible but to create a best enviroment for two people that wants to share future and goals in life.

:37:
August 1, 2022 at 07:47
(Pisces) 11 » Saraaa.
Yes, Saraaa, I agree. Overthinking is a way to self sabotage.
August 1, 2022 at 07:51
Being aware of time, dignities, transits, it is not always helping for me.
I could be aware, but when something happens, I´m just thinkin - oh, here it goes, this is that transit I saw last night. And like it´s outside my influence, it just happens.

That´s why I´m thinking, how much should I intervene or try to stop things, that are just happening in harmony with current energies and transits.
August 1, 2022 at 07:59
"There is another serious problem teenagers facing nowadays. Teenagers engage in online ways of interaction and when this happens body thinks that it has to act and prepares biologically by secretion etc. But after long time of online interaction body comes to understanding that there is no real interaction so the quality of its secretion and preparation will be lost. Real problem comes when there is a real interaction physically where lot of challenge creates hollow both in male and female. So its really becoming tricky as technology advances."

And you just touched a very confusing topic. :D I guess, modern world problems. Online environment is so unnatural in ways, right? Mostly mentally stimulating. Could this be just a phase we live in or really the new natural.
but idk how it can be natural, if it can be destroyed so quick and like the illusionary curtain falls suddenly and everyone realizes, how much detached they was from what´s real.
But then again we have so much knowledge, that it will be repaired again and again and advanced. So I guess it´s the new normal
August 1, 2022 at 08:02
(Pisces) 11 » LiamXZ
it is good, that goes smooth for u. and natural.. again, too much overthink and mental interference is unnatural?
August 1, 2022 at 08:07
(Pisces) 11 » Anthony19
Yes, that´s true. Like walterbenjamin mentioned, if we know what we want and need for ourselves, it become easier to select and accept.

And the less romantic links maybe are in ways less complicated, just because, how sober it can be. But passions, feelings create so much confusion and doubts.
August 1, 2022 at 08:13
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
I agree, that I have too little astrology knowledge to decide destinies. I think that´s why this post was created. Out of doubts.

But about that thing you say about attracting similar energies. It is so true. Only when you are aware of it, it becomes torturing, if you want to "fix the karma" to attract something "better". Like you want to skip lessons, just because u understand them on paper, theoretically.
Give me next level already :144:

Do I need to humble myself.

I don´t enjoy much the energies I attract, I see, how they affect my life, I study those patterns. I want to avoid them. It becomes like a bad joke, reminds of that movie Groundhog Day, same things repeat over and over, until I will change and better myself.
August 1, 2022 at 08:20
(Scorpio) Graham
"Would it be wise step to end something, just because u know relationship won’t be long lasting and will end anyway"

Every relationship has a purpose.

Engage with ... "and LISTEN to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story." (Desiderata).
August 1, 2022 at 08:26
(Pisces) 11 » Graham
Yes, everyone has their story, and we can listen. But when to u allow someone to change our destiny?
Or your message is - open heart to everyone?
August 1, 2022 at 09:32
(Scorpio) Graham » 11
"Yes, everyone has their story, and we can listen. But when to u allow someone to change our destiny?
Or your message is - open heart to everyone?"

The message is "open-ears and open-mind mind to every relationship/interaction with another".

We allow others to change our destiny if/when mindful consideration of the feedback received from them reveals a need to change our destiny.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »