When is the best time to communicate?

March 15, 2019 at 19:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) hojo76
When is the best time to communicate?
Hello all!
When is the best time to communicate to someone during this retrograde? A time when we will both be open, honest, and gentle to each other? I really need your help. Thank you.

Me/Him

Sun Taurus / Libra
Moon Cancer /Sagittarius
Mercury Gemini/Libra
Venus Taurus/Scorpio
Mars Cancer/Scorpio
Jupiter Taurus/Cancer

Saturn Cancer/Pisces
Uranus Scorpio/Virgo
Neptune Sagittarius/Scorpio
Pluto Libra/Virgo
Rising Sign Virgo/Sagittarius

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2019 at 21:05
(Taurus) Neshat
It is not a very good time for communicate during ☿ doing a retro, it only makes miss or bad understanding. 14th and 15th march could be a good time to feel more clearly (feel clearly not think clearly) bcos the sun and ☿ had a meeting. Today ♀ in ♒ had a chalenging aspect to the ♂ in ♉. Venus there wants u to make a choice and choose the people u want to be with and separate from those who shouldn´t be with u in the new energi circle, after the full moon of 21th.
March 15, 2019 at 21:57
(Taurus) hojo76 » Neshat
Thank you for the amazing response! When would be the best time? What month and day of that month?
March 15, 2019 at 22:08
(Taurus) Neshat
Mars and venus will dance together in aug 24th, in ur 5th of pleasure and romamce from ur sun sign, it is a good day for both ♎ and ♉ bcos venus leads both signs, but it´s also a good day for all of us, bcos venus is our pasion, and when she is with her lover, she is happy and makes all of us happy, beside that day venus will go in her home in ♉ in the middle of may, and will affect all of us in a good way.
March 15, 2019 at 23:18
(Taurus) hojo76 » Neshat
Thank you,Neshat. I hope you know how much this means to me. You are very wise and talented.
What else can our signs tell us? Can they tell the future? I am just learning.
April 27, 2019 at 03:26
(Capricorn) ChessTrader
I know that the retrograde has passed already. But the Moon in Libra is always good for when you want something like that to happen.
April 27, 2019 at 07:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Chesstrader is right but :152: in :172: is also good with :171: & :178: as times you would not want to do anything new; Dare to do something new when :172: & :177: are transitted by the Moon. :37: :117: :69: :36:
April 27, 2019 at 13:51
(Taurus) hojo76 » IIyyaarr13
So, when would that be IIyyaarr13? When will when Taurus and Libra be transitted by the Moon?

Thanks! ❤️
April 27, 2019 at 13:55
(Taurus) hojo76 » ChessTrader
Thank you Chesstrader! I sent a text April 13 with no response. I probably screwed myself. Or, maybe he changed his number? I hadn´t talked to him in almost a year a year.
April 27, 2019 at 14:16
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Honestly, the best times are when mercury is well positioned. The chart might not be so important here. I would look at the planetary days and hours. So Wednesdays would be best. Then find a planetary hour ruled by Mercury. You can find all the good planetary hour stuff at the following website. Be sure to set the location to wherever in the world you live (up at the top of the page there is a location field that you can edit. I think by default it is set to London. Click on edit to change to a location near you.)
https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »