Leo/Virgo synastry - does this match?

July 21, 2022 at 22:41 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgo_girl86
Leo/Virgo synastry - does this match?
Hey,

Without giving too much away, what do you guys see in this chart?
Don´t know his birth time unfortunately, but.. would this be a good relationship?
What advantages do you see, and what to look out for?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2022 at 22:05
(Capricorn) walterbenjamin
everything depends on the life project that each one plans, and the one that they plan together; if they are going to have a family or not, if it is just something temporary, if it is a commercial relationship, in short, what are their plans? I ask why the astrological consultation always implies a dialogue under construction
October 31, 2022 at 20:20
(Leo) AstroDateKate
Your birthdays are really close to each other?

I am a Leo Sun and my partner is a Virgo Sun. I don´t think it´s such a good match, but it all depends how well you can just appreciate the different qualities 🤷🏻‍♀️ i do really appreciate his Virgo stuff, but we both haven´t learned how to express our appreciation in each others "love language", it really doesnt come natural to us.
November 9, 2022 at 10:19
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » AstroDateKate
Yes, his is july 26 and mine is september 9, the same year.
How do you think your love languages differ from each other?
Me and my Leo ex use humor to delfate a lot, so we have that in common, and we are both quite driven and take our jobs seriously - but he is definitely more hot headed and needs to be active, spend a lot of money.. in terms of love language he wants to be praised and I have a hard time doing that.
November 9, 2022 at 20:48
(Leo) Anna239 » AstroDateKate
What about your Capricorn moon, does this not influence?
November 12, 2022 at 08:12
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Anna239
My moon is in Scorpio
November 23, 2022 at 16:33
(Aquarius) Aquarius7777
It has no use to analyse when you don´t know the exact time of birth.

From what you tell. It isn´t an healthy connection from mutual understanding and shared values in equality.
And consciousness and awareness..

For certaintly not based on (healthy and reall) Love.
November 24, 2022 at 12:09
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido » virgo_girl86
Seems like you’d be headed toward a similar pattern with the Leo sun and Aries moon guy. Precise chart would be helpful but in general Leo guy needs consistent warm energy in compliments, praise, and reassurance to feel the most loved. Kind of a job if you’re not a nurturing or flattering type.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »