Venus-Rahu/North node in synastry

July 17, 2022 at 14:36 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Venus-Rahu/North node in synastry
Has anyone experienced this?

Were you the Venus or the Rahu? Did it last?

I feel like an addict, I literally think about this person 24/7...

I´m the Rahu and fall on his 7th house Venus, so I guess I am destined to be hungry for him forever. His Rahu is conjunct my Mars, but wider and only in sidereal chart not tropical.

We also have Mars-Mars, Mars-Lilith, Mars-Sun, Mars-Jupiter, Venus-asc, Venus-Saturn conjunctions, and a double whammy Venus square Neptune that´s not helping the situation.

But everything I read says Venus-Rahu doesn´t last, or it will be a connection based on illusions...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 17, 2022 at 14:51
(Scorpio) Kisses
I wouldn’t give much credit to stuff saying it won’t last. Most relationships don’t last so there are other factors at play. I would probably focus more on important things in relationships to make it last than Venus-Rahu
July 17, 2022 at 14:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
Thank you Kisses,

That´s very good advice.. I need to stop worrying about lasting factor. It´s my control freak side talking 😅 and also all the negative stuff surrounding nodes we can hear

Do you think this aspect is more sided from the Rahu person or does Venus/planet feel the Rahu effects too?
July 17, 2022 at 15:14
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
No clue I think it depends for every situation. I know a couple w the guy’s Venus conjunct the girl’s Rahu in Krittika

Maybe there’s a difference if the Rahu is connected to personal planets etc
July 17, 2022 at 18:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
I know when someone´s Rahu was conjunct my Moon they were very into me and I did feel my Moon qualities expanded around him... but it felt more like motherly, I cared about him truly and deeply and even unconditionally. I loved cooking for him and he always loved everything I made. Actually we had it going both ways but his Rahu to my Moon was exact. The hugs were amazing.

But with Venus, its not as nurturing lunar energy, its more... Love, sensual and sexual. I hope his Venus is being expanded by my Rahu then 😅 I´ve heard some sites say Rahu acts like a magnifying glass on the planet it conjunct in synastry.
July 17, 2022 at 23:12
(Virgo) rohini moon
If a person has their Venus conjunct my Rahu - I usually find them very attractive. But as far as relationship matters go, I´ve never experienced it in a relationship...so I imagine it could cause certain hiccups, being the shadow planet and all. Rahu can create lots of obsession, things like this to be aware of..

Hope it works out for you ;)
July 17, 2022 at 23:18
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Thanks Roh :80:

Yeah I do find him attractive for sure... 😓 he better feel the same way. :61:

His Venus in 7th in Pisces sidereal... So far he acts very generous towards me which I love. But that might just be his natal way too, I don´t wanna get ahead of myself lol
July 17, 2022 at 23:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
Revati Nakshatra? lol I know you can draw them in :3:
July 17, 2022 at 23:25
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Uttara Badrapadha... Same nakshatra as my Rahu, pretty close conjunction.😬

His Venus is also opposite mine, but our Mars are conjunct. I´m not sure it´s gonna work though, we have hard Saturn-Moon contacts 😓
July 19, 2022 at 12:33
(Leo) Anni23
I have this aspect exact with a friend that I haven’t known for That long.
Time still is needed to know what exactly this relationship holds

We do seem to have a lot in common however (but Jupiter is also involved)
July 19, 2022 at 13:35
(Virgo) LotusStar » Anni23
Thanks Anni,

Are you the Venus or North node person?
July 19, 2022 at 13:59
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
I’m the Nn person, and they have their Jupiter conjunct their Venus also
July 19, 2022 at 14:03
Oh so your NN is conjunct both their Venus and Jupiter... they might like you a lot!

When I had my Jupiter conjunct someone´s NN it felt very exciting, I felt more joy and alive around this person. Their Rahu expanded my Jupiter for sure. He ended up with someone he is Jupiter with to their North node...

They say the North node person is more ambivalent or hesitant about the connection at first... but eventually, they grow very fond of the planet person as well.

I hope it turns out to be a positive connection for you :)
July 19, 2022 at 14:09
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Well it seems so! We have gotten to know each other quite well for a relatively short time. But we do not live in the same location rn

We also have our jupiters in sextile, and my Jupiter sextile his Venus

Thank you
July 19, 2022 at 15:58
Warning: you might fall *very* hard if you do... 😓

I´m not usually one to get so enamoured (I have Venus in Virgo with Ketu!) but wow.
July 19, 2022 at 16:25
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Ahaha oh really?.. these are aspects to get very enamoured by
I thought that it’s the Venus person :4:

We also have a sun-moon conjunction
July 19, 2022 at 16:50
I am hoping it is the Venus person too :61: at least the same or more.. but then again, I don´t know how fast men catch feels. 🙄 Plus he is an Aquarius, so very rational. But maybe his Pisces Moon is more emotional deep down... I feel he is, but time will tell.

I think house energy may also be playing into this though... my Rahu´s falling in his 7th house + his Venus, feels like double Venus dose.

Are you the Moon person?

Sun/Moon conjunction is a classic. 😌👍
July 20, 2022 at 09:19
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Lol, I thought that I’ve read that it Should be the Venus person!

Ahh always a interesting combo Aqua-Pisces. Though with it being his moon in Pisces your person may be more likely to become obsessed with you :61:

No I’m the sun person
July 20, 2022 at 14:34
He might be :) I´m worried I´m scaring him lol. But from things he says I get the sense he wants to commit and likes me too. He said he´s worried I´m gonna decide I don´t want him eventually.

He seems a good match in a lot of ways like he is very calm and hard to phase (total Aqua-Pisces energy) while also being a happy and positive person, and it helps me because I´m normally easily stressed and pessimist.

His Mars in Virgo in my Venus sign, in tropical. His Saturn is square my Moon and Uranus though, this is our main challenging aspect that I am not sure can work, but I definitely can feel that rahu energy because everytime were together I just want more and more, I feel like it wasnt enough. I think that is rahu, feeling insatiable.
July 23, 2022 at 13:46
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Hmm Aqua can be like that, though not so much Pisces :61: I suppose that is the Aqua influence

So you like the idea very much of opposites attracting??

The person I know has a cancer moon, I hope that it is actually chaos that I need :61: :61:
And the aspects are good enough to make up for x bad aspects
July 23, 2022 at 16:26
For some reason I have very little experience with Pisces Moons.

He has the Pisces empathy for sure but his chart is actually Virgo dominant with an Aquarius Sun. He can analyze something and break it down so fast it blows my mind, very rational.

"So you like the idea very much of opposites attracting??"

I´m not sure. I kind of think opposites attracting is overrated, it has to be complementary opposites so you have to have a lot in common elsewhere and only a few oppositions imo, otherwise it can feel like you´re talking to someone from another planet.

He can do no wrong in my eyes atm I feel like he´s perfect 😶 maybe it´s because his Pisces Moon falls in my 5th?

"The person I know has a cancer moon, I hope that it is actually chaos that I need :61: :61:"

Early degeee or end degree? I love Cancer Moons, they are actually emotionally very strong from my experience. 🙂

"And the aspects are good enough to make up for x bad aspects"

Its ok to have some challenges otherwise there would be no added / different perspective benefit to make the interactions stimulating

Its like what happens when I had Moon conjunct Moon with someone. Felt so close emotionally but the person could not offer a different or helpful perspective emotionally. It just reinforced the feelings more.. its good when it´s good but when it´s bad..........
July 25, 2022 at 11:09
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
For the most part I may agree, it’s like one of those myths generated to justify some kind of strangeness which is exciting when someone is a very different kind of person

Unless it Really is like they have something you need and you have something they need

I’m “pretty sure” I believe that some elements are more compatible etc.

Hmm towards the end degrees

Well sure some aspects could actually become positive, but then there are others that I suppose are just off-putting
July 27, 2022 at 21:39
(Scorpio) Angelina
Well yes. I have Venus square nodes with someone and double whammy🙄 And the relationships can´t become the truth 🙂 An illusion as You said.
July 27, 2022 at 21:54
(Virgo) LotusStar » Angelina
Did you feel attracted to them?

Not sure what would be the nuances of the square vs a conjunction but I´m not surprised the illusions aspects of rahu still had their impact.

I met someone with their Venus square my nodes very close. It felt strange but intriguing I would say, more like fascination. It was definitely a connection but the nature of which I could not understand.

But for me anything hard aspecting my nodes will also hard aspect my Neptune so it´s just all very confusing lol
July 27, 2022 at 22:25
(Scorpio) Angelina » LotusStar
I will write You in a private message 🙂

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »