solar return partner same as my natal chart

July 15, 2022 at 17:42 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) chistin
solar return partner same as my natal chart
Hello my astrology friends,I have a wierd question!!! i like a guy and he likes me but unfotunately he has a girlfriend so we are not together.The strange think i noticed is that his new solar return next year has the same sign in houses and the same degrees exactly as my natal chart!!
do you believe that there is a possibility to be together or has no importance.Also in our synastry we have a lot of karmic signs such as same nodes but my north node in his 7 house and his north node on my ascendant.his venus exactly on my south node in my 7 house.and his sun and mercury conjuct my venus exactly on his 12 house .my sun conjuct exactly on his pluto and LOT OF OTHER STUFF

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 26, 2022 at 01:32
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Oui, mon ami. Mais oui! From what you described in your post and based on your Oct 20 cumpleaños, you have a chance to get together with this male you have a crush on.

North Node can be challenging, can bring problems for Japanese and others in Northern Hemispere but it is part of destiny!

I always say South Node is very important. All over Japan and South France, great emphasis is placed on SN mon cheri! Very strong connection...good luck, buena suerte mi amiga! :18: :154:
August 1, 2022 at 15:03
(Libra) chistin » Ghost00
Thank you my astrology friend for your reply!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »