Teacher syndrome

March 8, 2019 at 17:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Teacher syndrome
I met a very beautiful woman a month ago. We were just about to meet for the 2nd time, we´re both busy and I was really looking forward meeting her. But then again she contronted me harshly because I was hurt in my youth which I commented on. I don´t know why she has to push her views on my so much. I have it too but I learned she can be very harsh or hot headed which is so unexpected from Cancer sign.. She is a teacher for disabled kids and I know about vaccine damage but already there it went south.. So I kept it for myself. And I´m ok with it. But she has to oppose her views on me when I say anything about what hurt me in my life, that I keep being in it which is not true but she does get triggered by it, I don´t get it. It only hurts me not her but who knows what she is hiding..

She´s 21/7/1979 born at 4am50mins (cancer rising), in Chomutov.

I´ve looked at our synastry a dozen times but I don´t see it... It´s really a shame because I really felt so well being with her, it´s just over the phone that doesn´t work...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Sort posts:
March 8, 2019 at 17:39
(Taurus) nutelina
She actually reminds me of my mother who I could not tell my hurt and she would take it personally for some reason... My mom is 7th June 1944, time unknown but in the morning, in Prague, Czech Republic
March 8, 2019 at 17:42
(Libra) leorising » nutelina
the man seeks his mother in the woman, how handsome! go easy and discover her secrets calmly
March 8, 2019 at 18:02
(Taurus) nutelina » leorising
I have had a terrible relationship with my mom, so no thanks :42:
March 8, 2019 at 18:05
Is your moon weakened?
March 8, 2019 at 18:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Have you confronted her about it? She might not realize what she is doing to you.
March 8, 2019 at 18:09
(Taurus) nutelina » David Evans
Yes I have many times.. but it keeps repeating.. I don´t see the reason why.. well hold on, there is this belitteling part in my Chiron.. my feeling in my life so far is that I´m not taken seriously.
March 8, 2019 at 18:13
I don´t know, I´m not that knowledgable, but I do know I have my moon & Chiron conjunct.
March 8, 2019 at 18:15
i have this same problem, I had to put love in my head
Is your mother narcissistic? she denied love
March 8, 2019 at 18:21
Yes, she is very narcistic and indeed she denied love.. I always had to come and appologize even if it wasn´t my faut.

I see you have moon in gemini and mars in aquarius.. familiar to me :4: Yes, it´s funny how the world works sometimes.
March 8, 2019 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It might be her way of showing affection as well. How does she treat you aside from that issue. She might be trying to "mother" you. (Which isn´t a bad thing by itself)

I get that Chiron messing up your perception.
Mine has me always expecting hostility from others, ESPECIALLY women. I always prepare for a predicted problem, even with my words to them. I am having to learn to stop that, to realize that I don´t know their perception, and it won´t always be harmful towards me.

I get the struggle there bro, the woman might not be belittling you at all. At least not intentionally. She is spending all that effort to repeatedly give you her views, that she is evidently very passionate about.

If she didn´t care, would she even bother to keep giving you her views? That really could be her way of affection for you. She is not your mom, she is not the people who belittled you in your past. Just like I am having to learn that whoever I talk to is not the people who hurt me in my own past.

I hope this was of use to you! :37:
March 8, 2019 at 18:25
(Libra) leorising » Vanille
My moon is gemini 29 degree, Weak gemini, It´s more for cancer.
March 8, 2019 at 18:27
we grew up insecure, now we are big, we have to be our own mother and give us the love we deserve
March 8, 2019 at 18:33
Right... but there are still wounds in need to be fixed by learning our lessons. How do you view that?
March 8, 2019 at 18:37
My moon is 9°48’ so I guess it´s not on the edge like yours that saying, there more planets like Jupiter on the edge, not sure if that matters and in what way.
March 8, 2019 at 18:42
(Taurus) nutelina » David Evans
Nah this was really harsh unnecessarily, and for no good reason, it´s weird. I hung up the phone. It was a vulnerable moment for me and so bad timing. But she insist on doing it over and over again. Sorry honey but that´s one time too many. You might be cute but that´s a pitfall all by itself. I´m here to learn but some people are just too difficult, too few bangs for the buck

But I like your insight! Yes, she was overly motherly but then again she is and a teacher. And I´ll wait for her to realize that. So I can see if she really loves me or what her problem is.

Man, it´s of very good use, I really appreciate it :37: Wise words :62:
March 8, 2019 at 18:44
(Taurus) nutelina » Vanille
My long ago ex was Gemini moon too.. she liked to talk, a lot, on the phone.. not sure if it´s just the moon, I doubt it. But when we are hurt we want to know why.
March 8, 2019 at 18:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
:37:
March 8, 2019 at 18:45
I thought your moon was taurus
March 8, 2019 at 19:08
a problem with that chiron in the 11 for me is, since I´m not in a relationship with a man, the kind of friendship with women is in the same pattern that my mother offered me, that is, zero security. so I´m fighting these narcissistic friends
March 8, 2019 at 19:08
Yes it is Taurus.
March 8, 2019 at 19:13
an astrologer said, that with chiron in 11, we have to help other people in things we want to change in our life. for example, I want to get married, so I have to help people get married so I get married, too. and this chiron in 11, we do not have friends, if we have friends, they will be interested, they will be with us to take advantage of something
March 8, 2019 at 19:18
With me it´s different, my knowledge is sometimes so far ahead friends can´t grasp and thus ridicule me..
March 8, 2019 at 19:19
I heal me with this
https://youtu.be/2iAp7fgNHlI
YouTube
YouTube
March 8, 2019 at 19:32
Portugese is the best! Love that language but I can´t understand it!! :4:

Also read a lot about narcisists (I can understand that part). What a sweet language..

I love latin american music too..
March 8, 2019 at 19:34
https://soundcloud.com/mad_mozart/… Made that years ago..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »