Venus role in relationships

May 29, 2022 at 01:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Venus role in relationships
How does venus have affect you in your relationships or people you are attracted to?Does venus have a very big impact in your relationships or what type of a man/woman are you attracted to?My venus in cap makes me chase the milfs :61: When i was a 16 year old i had a very big celebrity crush on Uma Thurman and she was in her 40s

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 29, 2022 at 02:56
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Interesting......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

My venus is in cap and I find myself attracted to older men...... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

So you´re saying its because venus is in Cap??
May 29, 2022 at 03:48
(Libra) ☆Antonia☆
I have venus in scorpio and I attract intense people and I´m very obsessive, I don´t like it :´( I become psycho when I fall in love😆

I totally understand you .... I have venus trine to saturn and saturn in the 7th house I am attracted to older👴🏻
May 29, 2022 at 05:18
(Taurus) nutelina
LOL, your post is not very nice or decent but I like it :15:

Interesting, when you chase milfs, I must chase grandma´s! My Milf ehh Venus is in Penu eh Venus...
May 29, 2022 at 05:20
(Taurus) nutelina » ☆Antonia☆
Good to know I should really end my ties with my psycho brother haha.. Wonder why my family is so effed up besides my kids... and my chart is relatively nice.
May 29, 2022 at 06:48
(Virgo) Linsul
I have Venus in Cancer Square my Aries Moon. When I was younger I think I handled that combo poorly. I never did casual relationships, but I definitely had zero trouble asserting independence or putting myself first. Very certain I made some people feel steamrolled or baited and switched up on. Age and experience has made me much more diplomatic and considerate than I used to be!

I definitely do a ton of the (lol) tradwife stuff in relationships Venus in cancer would suggest. Trouble happens when a partner tries to dictate job decisions or diminish how I enjoy wasting my free time. Tradwife could turn into a fire-breathing dragon with a quickness.
May 29, 2022 at 07:08
(Cancer) Primal
I Repel instead Attract.
I have no Relationship so no place for Venus here.
May 29, 2022 at 09:00
(Gemini) stigmí
Its true that capricorn/saturn positions attracts older mature people not only in mens world x)

I have venus cancer and have it opposite :4: I dont know, it wake up some mother complex in men or something or that I am naturaly caring for everyone or its just I look very younger and I really also felt like that...but now after 40...when someone 25 flirts with you, its weird...

But I had also relationship with 10 years older man...
May 29, 2022 at 09:14
(Gemini) PauJoy
Its a very interesting topic for me to follow👍
I feel attracted to open and extrovert personality.
May 29, 2022 at 09:24
(Gemini) PauJoy » Primal
I read something about Nikola Tesla once, saying that for him having no relationship was like as positive as having relationships for others. Is that what you mean?
May 29, 2022 at 10:34
(Cancer) Primal » PauJoy
Wish it was Positive for me.
But I´m a less than an average person.
I´m no close to Mr Nikola Tesla.
I have Rx Uranus Conjunct Dsc.
I´m Mr Nobody. :9:
May 29, 2022 at 15:44
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » JessSezItSoftly
It has to be i am sure about that,i have real online that capricorn is attratcted to older or even younger partners
May 29, 2022 at 15:45
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » ☆Antonia☆
Are you very attached to your partner and try to please him or trying hard to be everything perfect?As a scorpio i am very obssesed too
May 29, 2022 at 15:55
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » stigmí
Why it´s weird?He is a grown person,imagine if a handsome,athletic man like Christiano Ronaldo or some another model aged 25,would you reject him? I think not :3:
May 29, 2022 at 16:09
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Antonio21
Older and younger????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 wouldn´t that be everyone then????? 🤔🤔... lol or you´re saying more significantly older and or younger??

As a venus cap, (and scorpio... like myself...😏😏) do you find yourself sort of very slow to respond to relationships???

I know that´s vague....

But like, I may have this heart bursting with a lot of initiative and I show some of it... but then I´ve noticed (especially recently) that I can also refrain a lot moment to moment....

I think venus caps are slower to trust or something?? Scorpios obviously too so that would be a double whammy.... 😳😬

Idk... just something I´ve noticed for myself anyways.
May 29, 2022 at 16:14
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
Hahahahah dude two years ago in a bus i have seen a very hot grandma,she was probably in her late 50s but she looked so hot with that long hair,lipstic,long nails,athletic body like a woman in her 20s.I was hesitating so much to talk to her and ask her phone number,i was really attracted :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 30, 2022 at 09:21
(Gemini) stigmí » Antonio21
Hmmm in fact I found out, that physical appearance is not for me key to attraction...in fact muscles means for me nothing if there is not some spice that can attract me...it is not nameable...it is like spark x)
My actual partner is 14 years younger and very handsome, dark hair, green eyes really nice figure, big shoulders and so on...and also charismatic...many of his friends (women) was talking about sexual attraction to him...but what got us together was not sexual...
He seemed to much more mature...what surprise he has moon in capricorn and asc in capricorn...

And weird...maybe that confrontation with what is tradition...that woman have to be with older man or in same age, or another aspects of life where you cant cheat time...maybe I have in my mind some ossified formulas x) that I connect stable relationship with traditional and dont just chasing for pleasure...
Maybe I cant connect this also in myself, that qualities of young and qualities of old...
May 30, 2022 at 14:28
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » stigmí
Do you have compactible planets like venus or you are just opposite?
May 30, 2022 at 16:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting topic.
My Venus in Pisces. In my teenage years I fell in love with men who were somehow inaccessible to me (out of reach). I was fantasizing a lot or imagining a romantic relationship, great love, etc. Anyway, now I pay more attention to my Mars in Aquarius and my Sun in Aries.
While it´s funny that I also attract Capricorns and Scorpions ... :4: and in fact such a person has appeared in my life ... additionally has Mars in Aries, strong Scorpio in the chart and House 7 in Aquarius. :3:
May 30, 2022 at 17:42
(Gemini) stigmí » Antonio21
Yes...I have venus right on his desc...we have scorpio venus trine cancer venus, both retrograde...also trine mercury libra/mercury gemini and trine venus/mercury...and also venus sextil mars...
We have also almost same asc and mc...

His moon is just in opposite sign, not in opposition...
I have not comfortable aspects from his saturn and he has not comfortable aspect from my pluto to his moon in capricorn...

Maybe this can also be the answer for that age thing...
May 31, 2022 at 09:41
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Your post is amusing to read :61:
My venus is in Aqua which means I´m attracted to aliens or a different kind of human lol xDD
One´s oddness is a fascination to me~
May 31, 2022 at 13:36
(Capricorn) Jaided
My Venus is right at 0 degrees Aquarius and in 5th house. My 5th house cusp is Capricorn so I just feel like there´s kind of a blend there. Descendant also in Pisces, Sun and Moon midpoint conjunct my Pisces Descendant in 7th house. Taurus Moon in 8th house. It all works together in an interesting way :61:
May 31, 2022 at 19:27
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Venus definitely points to what attracts you, as well as what traits others find attractive about/inside you, kind of like a pretty little double sided coin. ✨

In my experience, the sign ones Venus is in will constantly pull you toward that sign. For example, my Venus is in Libra. And it doesn’t really matter where I go, it could be the library clerk, car wash employee, or the weird stranger on the street, they will almost always be Libra suns. It’s as off they just DROP OUT of the sky. Boom, libra. Turn left? Boom! Another libra. If I was in a room, with a large group of people, Libra will almost always make their way over to me😳

I definitely wouldn’t go as far as to say that your Venus sign is what’s “best” for you in love life though … that’s definitely more of a DSC/7th house thing. Venus will only attract your attention but usually for a short time period before reality kicks in lol. I think the key is to find someone who reflects your Venus but still has strong traits of your DSC. 🥰

When it comes to what attracts me given my Venus in Libra, I prefer the open minded type who are willing to listen to both sides of the story. I like people who are real easy on the eyes and have soft feminine facial features. I appreciate a good bone structure in the face, more than anything. Body doesn’t have to be perfect but the face does haha! 💯I enjoy the inquisitive, and curious/smart type, bookworms and people who have common sense with a strong fun streak, people who can do all the socializing so I don’t have to, but will still have me tag along and introduce me to their group. 😇

If they have Scorpio qualities on top of all that, or a strong Mars/Pluto, uuuufffff I melt 😍 (I have 7H mars and Pluto in Scorpio) Which is what I was saying about finding someone who embodies both your Venus sign as well as DSC energy/needs.
May 31, 2022 at 21:14
(Taurus) nutelina » Primal
So repel what you don´t want buddy :37: Just shoot eh throw a rock at those mofos. :61:
May 31, 2022 at 21:42
(Pisces) persephone_rising
I will agree with kosmic.kitten that your Venus sign is not always what’s best for you, and that you probably also need to look at the descendent to get a full picture of the types of people you are attracted to. When I was younger I liked “rebel” types, artists or non-conformists. People where there was an element of danger in some way. Often the “danger” was just that the attraction would not be mutual. Generally guys who showed genuine interest in me were people I found mildly repulsive. I’d say this is a combination of my Pisces Venus and Aries descendant, ruled by Mars in Sag, squaring Venus
June 1, 2022 at 02:00
(Cancer) Primal » nutelina
Yes I want.
Yes I can. And
Yes I will Do that.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar