Are north node synastry aspects always indicating past/future acquaintances?

May 4, 2022 at 12:03 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Are north node synastry aspects always indicating past/future acquaintances?
Particularly conjunctions to Venus or the moon

Or could it be a random coincidence

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2022 at 02:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There are those who declare "There are no coincidences!" which is harsh but not unjustified. My past-life Aunt and past-life Uncle were crossing paths regularly in the same town reincarnated into different families, but my mother insists that the time-frame was different from what it was just to avoid imagining "strange coincidence"
Planet:154: is not the more evolved benefic and :152: can be a super-humble :157:, not my favourite planets, however randomness has limits as random-numbers generators have proved!
May 5, 2022 at 05:42
(Leo) Anni23 » Rosincvist
Indeed.. the more sceptical will be ready with answers rather than what appears to be the most obvious :25:

However it is strange to contemplate, the "apparent synchronicities"
May 18, 2022 at 21:33
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
I have seen an amazing video from Krs channel on YouTube about this. North node and south node connexions are not always positive. It’s more about « absorbing » planets connected to them in synastry.
May 19, 2022 at 14:36
(Leo) Anni23 » Hellomidnightlovers
Sure, I’ll take a look at that video if you have the link!
May 19, 2022 at 18:19
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
As we know there aren´t any coincidences, I like to think of them as soul contracts, the planet infusing your North node with the qualities it needs south node with what you need to remember, off the top intuition right there ^
May 19, 2022 at 21:14
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Here it is :)

https://youtu.be/62MpIaH_voA

Rahu = north node
Ketu = south node
YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2022 at 14:12
(Leo) Anni23 » prollygonnamakeit
Oh ok, because one person I haven’t actually met, but they have a planet exactly conjunct my nn which I thought was a bit weird
May 20, 2022 at 14:12
(Leo) Anni23 » Hellomidnightlovers
Thank you! :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »