Chart reading and fixed star points

April 30, 2022 at 02:15 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Platinumice96
Chart reading and fixed star points
Hi everyone! I’m not super new to astrology but I am currently working on reading charts without using websites such as these lol, and I am wondering is there any books you guys would recommend that would help me with this?

With that I also read a post in one of my Facebook groups about fixed star points and how they can create fated situations or relationships when you have the same degree as someone else in a particular aspect.

For example the author of the post used the Johnny Depp Amber Heard trial and showed how they both have the Venus and Taurus at almost the exact same degree his being at 26 and hers being at 25.

I read somewhere that each degree is associated with a sign and it’s energy. Am I getting ahead of myself should I learn to read charts first without an interpretation? Lol, my Gemini in mars just wants to absorb all the knowledge at once anything helps thank you 🙏

If there are any good books on fixed star points I am interested too!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 23:50
(Gemini) Mythstical1
By stating "without using websites such as these", do you mean for interpretations or for everything?

Fixed stars are very fated, astrology in general is fated, but fixed stars have very defined energies. Personally I do have any recommendations, but you can get the gist of fixed stars by googling. This one has a pretty rich list. https://solarisastro.tumblr.com/pos…

I´d love to ask if you can share the facebook post here or DM it to me? I´m curious about the aspects.

I think she has Venus conjunct his Mercury, but I´m not entirely sure. She also has her Mars conjunct his Moon which is pretty tough.

I think you should put some energy into reading the charts without interpretation if you want to use astrology extensively or apply more complex concepts to understand your chart better.
The basics of astrology are(chronological order):
Planet significations
Sign characteristics
House significations
Aspect patterns

Chriss Brenan who runs TheAstrologyPodcast channel on YouTube provides all of the basics mentioned above and a lot more. He´s also an author of a book on Hellenistic astrology and also has lectures on various techniques in astrology on his website if you ever want to learn more.

Also, it is not Gemini in Mars, but Mars in Gemini. Surprisingly though, your expression makes more sense.
May 1, 2022 at 00:42
(Leo) Platinumice96 » Mythstical1
Thank you this is helpful! And yes I would like to know how someone can study a chart and get an interpretation. I will look for the post it was very interesting and will share the link here you may have to request to be added to the group 🙂
May 1, 2022 at 01:37
(Gemini) Mythstical1 » Platinumice96
Thank you, I will be waiting for the link to the post.

1. Learn the planets
2. Learn the signs
3. Learn the houses
4. Learn the aspects

As for how you can get an interpretation. Consider the planets, signs, houses and aspects as pieces of a puzzle.
By conventional standards, nobody would consider a Gemini to be an introvert, yet with all the water and earth energy as well as 12th house Sun I am one whether I like it or not.

Don´t expect to learn it in a day though. Astrology, just as anything else is like learning to read or count; it takes practice to build implicit and intuitive understanding.

If you want quality astrology, learning to do it by yourself or getting a reading from someone else is the way to go. Interpretations provided by websites are great, but they focus on a single thing at once because there´s simply too much work to do if they were to take everything into consideration.
May 1, 2022 at 03:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your Natal :157: is slow enough to be "stationary" which means it emphasises the star-scape beyond.
The :78:s aren´t completely still; Regulus/Raphael was in :175: and has moved into :176:!
May 1, 2022 at 03:10
(Gemini) Mythstical1 » Rosincvist
Fixed stars are fixed in a sense that while they move across the zodiac in the sky, the shape of the sky stays the same.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »