Mars in synastry contradiction

April 28, 2022 at 08:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Mars in synastry contradiction
I was thinking about compatibility and something confused me.

I know that woman´s mars indicates what she finds attractive in man generally.(1)

So those qualities are what she searching for subconciously.But at the same time,let the guy have ascendant sign same as her mars sign.From the first assumption(1) we can expect good results as he posses right qualities for her.But that will also mean that her mars will fall at his 1st house and possibly conjunct his asc,

which is not desirable and can cause conflicts as much as i know.(2)

Does it mean that first assumption is not valid even tho its accepted as a general rule of thumb ? Or the problem is in assumption (2) where her mars considered harmful in his 1st/asc?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2022 at 09:23
(Scorpio) Angelina
I am more Into that theory, that Jupiter represents what woman finds attractive in man. Not only Mars , maybe both Jupiter and Mars. For example my Mars is in Libra and Jupiter in Aries. And I find Aries qualities in men much much more attractive that Libra. But my DSC is Aries , so maybe it is the case.

And why Mars conjunct Asc or Mars in 1st is considered bad ? I don´t agree. Yes, maybe it can lead to that case when Mars person is always in Your eyes like making You nervious sometimes , but overall I think it is a good aspect for physical attraction. Well , unless You don´t want sexual tension in relationship and only want to hold hands , then Mars in 1st is negative 😁
April 28, 2022 at 10:46
(Taurus) theycallmetym » Angelina
I would say its up to how you define ´good´ relationship. In terms of sexuality, i personally think its one of best synastry aspects you can have. (I know as i had such relationship, and sexual chemistry was skyhigh). But in the long run, its destructive.
But its just my personal experience and it may not hold same for some other person.
Its more like onenighter kind of position i guess. It will be clearer if people having relationship with same position will comments on this.. :99:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »