aquarius love life

April 28, 2022 at 01:46 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) julez0218
aquarius love life
hey, im a 20 year old college student who is struggling with her love life after finally healing from an abusive relationship.

its been kinda a struggle for me to connect to people romantically, i was wondering if theres anything in my chart that could either help or explain why my love life is the way it is, or what signs i could look for that will be a good match for me.

thank you for any help at all, i appreciate it

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 29, 2022 at 15:18
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

I´m sorry to hear about your struggles.

In your chart you have a Pisces Venus square Gemini Saturn in the 2nd, this may indicate you may not trust easily and have fears or restrictions about your sense of femininity or self worth.

The Sun squares Saturn also, conjunct Uranus, so you might meet others who might be restrictive to your sense of Self and expression, or hold you back somehow, and are detached or harsh.

With Aries Mars conjunct the Asc. you may appear strong willed or defensive, but your Dsc. is in Libra, so you seek more harmony in your relationships.

Your Taurus Moon in the 1st is square Neptune in the 10th. This may indicate possible disillusionment or wrong assumptions about your expression of needs and comforts.

If possible, try to find ways to express your Moon and Venus more in healthy ways and be more compassionate towards yourself, and watch out for any indication the other person might restrict you early on before you get into relationships with them.

Just my two cents.
April 29, 2022 at 15:54
(Leo) Anni23 » ZeinaZ
Ahaha and so do I (Libra asc) seek more disharmony in a relationship?? :61:
April 29, 2022 at 17:36
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Anni23
Lol, how so? A Libra Asc. would experience and seek harmony in self identity, appearance, and how they experience their environment. In any case, the 1st -7th house axis is on a continuum that affect each other, rather than two opposite points that don´t have any connection to each other.
May 1, 2022 at 16:48
(Leo) Anni23 » ZeinaZ
Well just because Aries being the descendant :23:
Seems like a recipe for Destruction of the peace if you ask me :61:

Not that I have ever dated a Aries ascendant

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo