What is Uranus doing here?

April 27, 2022 at 18:57 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
What is Uranus doing here?

What do you think?

How compatible are we?

Everything seems to be going very well.

I don´t understand the role of Uranus here.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 27, 2022 at 18:59
(Virgo) astreo
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 29, 2022 at 22:38
(Taurus) Novile Circuit
Do you mean Uranus opposite the Moon?
That one is tricky, I have friends with this aspect in their synastry chart, it´s quite tragic for them, because they have a child together.

There is a strong attraction at first, but then later it flip-flops, because Uranus needs a lot of space and freedom. That makes the Moon person anxious, wanting to pursue the Uranus person, which is off-putting for Uranus who feels suffocated by the Moons emotional needs.
I have this aspect in my own natal chart and I´m just learning to consciously switch between feeling emotional and feeling detached, but I need a lot of concentration and willpower to do this, especially in difficult emotional situations. Both planets need to get their turn in having their respective needs met.
But Uranus trine Venus is a helpful aspect, because there is attraction and a willingness to compromise between the two planets. My friends have that aspect too, and in their chart it´s mutual.
They also have Uranus in very tight conjunction with Neptune, which is also not so easy, because those two planets slightly annoy each other in the long run. But it is said that all the outer planets misbehave in synastry anyway.
Hope this helps, you can look up the meaning of those aspects in synastry, there´s lots of information about it on the internet.
Pay attention to Pluto conjunct Lilith natal and Pluto conjunct Mars/Chiron and also to Mars conjunct Moon. At first there is attraction but I think there could be potential for problems later, which need to be handled with awareness.
Wish you all the best!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »