What is this and why..

April 25, 2022 at 20:13 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) bmo172
What is this and why..
Hey guys I´ve been wondering if someone could help me out here please
Does this chart looks good or does anyone see any red flags or things I should be aware of?
Heads spinning lately
There´s not a day around her when I understand stuff..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 29, 2022 at 08:43
(Taurus) Novile Circuit
Hi, yes, there is a red flag in this synastry chart.

The Moon in Leo is conjunct the north node, and the natal Saturn is square to that, which some people believe indicates a missed step from a past life, some karmic lesson that still needs solving.
Also the natal Uranus is opposite the Moon on the south node. (I have that in my natal chart, it makes it difficult to get close with someone.)
To have Pluto in opposition to that Saturn, square to the nodal axis and square to the Moon and Uranus would be quite unpleasant for the Moon person, especially for a fixed Leo Moon, who resists being controlled by others. You don´t want anybody´s Pluto square to your Moon. It causes attraction but also emotional turmoil.

It´s a grand cross of difficult planets in fixed signs tied to the nodes. Looks like some heavy karmic stuff to me. Rewarding if it can be solved, but that would be hard work.
May 5, 2022 at 23:50
(Aquarius) bmo172 » Novile Circuit
Hi :)
Thank you so much for reply
I´ve actually even didn´t thought of aspects u are talking about but then went for example for pluto Square moon one and its scary accurate..

I´m asking about this synastry because lately its going bad..
Its like we are really exhausted because of each other but too can´t let go of completely..

Were are coworkers/friends/on start of something more, but I feel like something is blocking progress for months..
And starting to be afraid that venus pluto trine is not enough to smooth it out?
May 5, 2022 at 23:54
(Aquarius) bmo172 » Novile Circuit
It´s "simply so confusing because all was good for months but lately she loves me one second and ignoring the shit out of me for days, and doesn´t matter if I´m actively engaging or no, or even what I do or don´t..
May 6, 2022 at 03:49
(Taurus) Novile Circuit » bmo172
What you describe feels very familiar to me, I´m in a similar situation right now.
It´s actually the reason why I got into synastry, trying to understand what is going on. I´ve done some intense study the last few months and I think I found an explanation.

When Pluto and Moon are in a hard aspect in synastry, Pluto will stir up all the mud from the bottom of the pond, he will trigger the Moon persons childhood attachment trauma. And not in a gentle way, because it´s Pluto.
This is not anything that you consciously do.
When two people connect with each other, their planets will be like a permanent transit in each others natal charts.

And your friend already has difficult Moon aspects in her own natal chart, so you can expect there to be plenty of trauma stored in her subconscious.

Pluto is very magnetic and mesmerizing to the Moon, it will cause intense emotions which are exhausting on a physical level. Cycles of intoxication and withdrawal symptoms. Dopamine rush.
Then the Moon gets freaked out about the power that Pluto has over it´s emotions and it´s survival instinct kicks in. It wants to escape from this scary influence.

That´s how I experienced my friends Pluto-Lilith conjunction opposite my Moon.
We had a very playful and lighthearted time at first, but we both started to feel more and more exhausted after hanging out together.
And then my natal Uranus opposite Moon came to my "rescue". If I have to I can kind of flip-flop between being the Moon and being Uranus. Feeling either emotional or detached.

So when all the past pain and grief and abandonment fears came up, I went into detachment mode after a while, to calm down. When I did that I sobered up and got alarmed and I willed myself to stay away from that dangerous guy, which of course hurt him. I tried to explain it to him and I think he understands, because we are just friends now, nothing romantic going on.
But it´s still an intense friendship for me. And I know there is not much he can do to help me, I have to sort this out within myself.

Your Pluto will stir things up to transform the Moon, no matter what. It´s not your fault, there is nothing you can do to prevent it really.
This can only be handled with tons of understanding and compassion.

I hope this helps you a bit to make sense of things.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »