What venus sign are you most compatiable with?

April 25, 2022 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) yyyys
What venus sign are you most compatiable with?
This is just for fun!

Tell me your personal preferences and such!

:76:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 25, 2022 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
no idea... if opposites do really attract and complete each other also in astrology, I´d dare say Virgo Venus...
April 26, 2022 at 06:41
(Virgo) jamarlt
Hmmmmm. So in my experience, Venus in Aries lands in my 8th house and conjuncts my moon. Ignoring these attractions have been difficult if not impossible. Weirdly enough, the same is true for Venus in Libra as it tends to conjunct my Pluto.
April 26, 2022 at 07:54
(Gemini) Tajayah
leo venus
April 26, 2022 at 10:56
(Leo) Anni23
Well.. from experience it could be Saggitarius.

But other factors come in to play too,
And people I have known with Venus in Sagittarius/other planets had some problems related to other placements and overall aspects of synastry

I´d also look at the moon, I´ve had some difficulties with Scorpio and Leo moons.
But I´d look at Venus as well still
April 27, 2022 at 20:14
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Hello !

I am a Sagittarius Venus. My best friend has an Aquarius Venus and we are very similar, even with her Sun/Mercury in Pisces and my Sun/Mercury in Sagittarius.

In matter of « love » or attraction to be more precise, I am attracted to Libra Venus (falling in my 1st house), Cancer Venus (in my 10th) and Scorpio Venus (in my 2nd).

I don’t know if it helps !
April 27, 2022 at 20:52
(Aries) onewarmprawn
aquarius venus :76: :78:
April 28, 2022 at 07:52
(Taurus) nutelina
Venus on Sun you can imagine. They go at it quickly. Question is will it last since Sun is square rising. Venus on asc. is like you are a superstar to them but no clue why. Venus on moon is nice for the moon person I guess but not so much for the Venus person?
April 28, 2022 at 13:45
(Scorpio) Angelina
My Venus is in Sagittarius , so I feel very comfortable with other Venus Sag.

Also I´ve noticed there are quite many Venus Aries in my circle and I get along well with them. But my DSC is Aries , so their Venus fall in my 7th, so I guess that is the reason I feel good with them around Me.

And finally Venus in Taurus are people I like a lot. My moon is in Taurus , Asc in Libra, so quite obvious I guess.
April 28, 2022 at 15:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Venus in Pisces and I noticed that I attract people with Pisces dominance, but not only that. Also people who ironically have Venus in Capricorn or Aries ( My Sun and Mercury).
April 28, 2022 at 21:31
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Venus in Pisces, Venus in Taurus.

I will avoid Venus in Aries..
April 28, 2022 at 21:57
(Virgo) kjufcy
I feel like I haven’t met one yet. Like nobody speaks the same love language as me. Maybe I have to meet another Libra Venus haha
April 28, 2022 at 22:22
(Taurus) Boyan » Morena_Lu
Miss Lu,what a pleasant surprise :6:

:4:
April 28, 2022 at 22:53
(Virgo) rohini moon
Well, if it´s venus in Taurus it hits my moon and 7th house, and if it´s venus Scorpio it hits my ASC/mars - so either one. Venus Virgo´s as I am myself, also have some compatibility
April 29, 2022 at 14:20
(Virgo) moonlike07
Venus in Cancer and in Taurus, I knew few people with those Venuses, and I would say those were attracted to me more than other signs. Maybe also in Pisces.
April 29, 2022 at 16:06
(Leo) Anni23 » moonlike07
I saw a video the other day which said that not just air Venus´s and fire Venus´s are the compatible with each other and water with earth, but also that air is not so bad with earth as water is with fire
Although.. in a way fire could be dad to be almost equally sensitive

So your liking of earth and water venus´s could be because of this

But what are your experiences with those with fire venus´s?
April 29, 2022 at 16:16
(Capricorn) Jaided
Venus in Leo. It´s opposite my Aquarius Venus and it makes my 5th house stellium happy. I´ve also had relationships with Capricorn and Aquarius Venus though, but when there´s Leo in the mix it´s perfect.

Also Scorpio is my weak spot, with it being conjunct my Jupiter and Pluto...but so far in my experience it´s painful in a psychological way, in my 3rd house and knowing what the lower vibration of Scorpio can bring.. and I am an 8th house moon so I can go pretty deep with Scorpio.. just have to be careful on that one I guess.

I think Pisces would be nice too but no relationship experience with a Pisces Venus, Ive only had someone´s descendant conjunct mine. Pisces is my descendant and is conjunct my sun/moon midpoint.

Being a Virgo rising, Venus in Virgo would probably work too, especially conjunct my ascendant there would be a lot of attraction there. I had a pretty big girl crush on a Virgo Venus in 8th conjunct my ascendant.
April 29, 2022 at 16:19
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
I´ll always go to cake, receive a present from, go to shoping, watch a movie or spend my free time with Venus OOB or Venus:191:Chiron

My fav people always have something of those two (or both) :78:
April 29, 2022 at 17:44
(Leo) Zephyrin
Venus in Scorpio in 1st house

Venus in Aries in 4th house

They were direct people who dislike mystery in their relationships just as I do. That´s why I´m compatible with them, probably on account of the houses rather than signs. Otherwise, I dislike Venus in Scorpio, for example, in 12th house. The relationship between a Venus in Leo 8th house and this person tends to turn into a low-budget thriller movie with a frivolous end.
April 30, 2022 at 11:12
(Libra) sabeenie
Tropically Aries Venus

Being a Sagittarius Venus it’s soothing
May 1, 2022 at 01:31
(Virgo) LotusStar
Taurus Venus speaks the same and complimentary love language to my Virgo Venus. Food, hugs, physical affection, reliability.

I seem to like Leo Venus a lot too... (tropical) but my experience so far is rocky. They are so fucken dramatic. Lol

I haven´t been with another Virgo Venus closely, I imagine it would be nice to have that match but we´d probably both be too shy and it never get anywhere for that reason.
May 18, 2022 at 10:18
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Omg. So this is what that was…. I dated a Leo Venus and he dumped me at the first slight disagreement, which I thought wasn’t a big deal :61:
May 18, 2022 at 13:21
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Venus in Leo <3 (they complete me)
If the venus is in Libra, it conjuncts my ascendant
If the venus is in Scorpio, it conjuncts either my moon or pluto but squared my venus :61:

My descendant is in Aries and I´m scared of them lol
(I haven´t shipped myself with anyone yet)

My Venus is in Aquarius and it conjuncts my Saturn in the 5th.
I guess I´ll grow old alone as my cells depleted lmao xD
^ jk.
May 19, 2022 at 09:00
(Gemini) Nastya Ruda
I am compatiable with earth and water venuses, but also i veeery like leo venus❤❤ they r fascinating, gorgeous and very kind :1:
May 19, 2022 at 09:41
(Leo) Anni23 » Owlmate
That is true but there is the element thing where they say that opposite elements -ie water and fire do not mesh well together
May 19, 2022 at 16:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think I´m not getting it.
I said Virgo Venus hypotizing a compatibility with my Venus, which is in Pisces.
Maybe a naif solution, I sincerely don´t know...
I´m still learning how to ´mesure´ affinities in astro charts and that one Venus matter is really interesting.
If Pisces Venus is more daydreamer, I think Virgo Venus is way more pragmatic and exclusive, which could mean a complementary role in a relationship.
Did you mean my Sun Sign by saying "fire"?

PS. Moreover, the only experience I have with a Virgo Venus is almost completely negative... but I guess it always depends on a whole-planets drawing question.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »