Does this even look romantic?

April 16, 2022 at 14:37 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion
Does this even look romantic?
Soooo, I have a new crush, as it seems.
And while most aspects show me loads and loads of harmony, I can´t quite tell if there´s anything romantic in there. And before I end up friendzoned again, I´d like to be sure that there´s at least the astrological factors that support this. So yeahhh, if anyone without rose-tinted glasses on could help me out, I´d be very very grateful!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 16, 2022 at 14:37
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion
https://ibb.co/PWNyDt7

Here´s the link to the synastry chart btw
April 16, 2022 at 16:09
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
This synastry is pretty interesting.
There are some points of romantic attraction (so to speak) since you see this guy as a typical but undeveloped man (your Sun his Mars exact) and he sees you as a woman in a real meaning of that Word (his Mars trine your Moon).
His Lilith at your Moon is making you bit too sensitive for all those stuff he doesn want to expose and probably making you trust him way less than necessery for relationship to get established.

Relationship between your Mars and his Venus is pretty tense and can give an impression of attraction but square is more irritating attraction comes trought irritation rather than pleasent expectation.

There is also interesting syn situation: your Puto-SN conjuction his Pluto-Chiron all that in opposition to his Jupiter conjuction your NN.

First way of interpretation is that he sees inborn wisdome in you (SN-Pluto) as his oportunity to heal his lack of trust in his highest potentials (his Pluto-Chiron). This might lead to various provocations where he might end up hurt but in fact all that because he sees you as natural authority and wants to learn from you. At the other side of this opposition his curiosity, optimism and ability to explain and learn thing is something that you need to learn from him.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »