First meeting chart, where is this going

April 8, 2022 at 17:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) MarleneInkgwio
First meeting chart, where is this going
Hey guys! I´d like to hear your thoughts on this first meeting chart between a friend of mine and her new love interest. At first glance, it seems fitting to me that there is an emphasis on 6th house and ascendant in virgo (both work intense jobs in the healthcare system), and Jupiter in the 7th looks promising - but I am fairly new to reading charts and probably also biased, so I´d like your opinion on this
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 9, 2022 at 17:17
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Where´s the chart? It´s not showing.
April 9, 2022 at 21:06
(Taurus) MarleneInkgwio » ZeinaZ
Oops, something has gone wrong... thanks for letting me know, here is it :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 10, 2022 at 10:07
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » MarleneInkgwio
It still didn´t work. If your using an attachment, make sure you took the link from the imgbb site that has the right html code, something that starts with "< a href".

I too had this issue until I noticed that.

Regards.
April 10, 2022 at 19:16
Thanks, now it finally shows :D
April 11, 2022 at 16:12
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Glad it worked. :)

I don´t usually read first meeting charts. I´ll give it a go and see some patterns:

The Taurus Moon is quite aspected in the chart conjunct the North node and MC in the 9th house. This moon likes simplicity, beauty, comfort and grounded in itself. In the 9th house, it´s more mentally and faith inclined, shared values perhaps. Uranus there too could mean a sudden meeting. Taurus is ruled by Venus, and house of ruled by Jupiter.

If we look at Venus it´s in Aquarius in the 6th, square the Moon and North node. This Venus likes new ideas, perfection and the ideal. This tension is not necessarily negative, but needs adjustment with the more grounded Moon that enjoys comforts.

The Moon/North node/MC is sextile Jupiter and Neptune in their own sign, again in the house of Venus. There´s an air of compassion and understanding there that´s further amplified with Jupiter.

The Moon/MC/north node also square an Aquarius Mars Saturn conjunction in the 6th. This gives the meeting a sense of seriousness, but one that isn´t conventional. This conjunction doesn´t mind the new, though it does prefer being objective and having an ideal social structure, supported by Venus there too.

Moon trine Capricorn Pluto in the 5th, could indicate an intense encounter with a depth of feeling.

Sun in Aries conjunct Chiron indicates perhaps some self consciousness or worry of how they are accepted for who they are, though could mean healing for their sense of self too.

Seems good overall if both don´t mind giving that Moon a break and not get all tangled up with what try should or shouldn´t do. If they relax, things will go smoother.

Just my two cents.
April 11, 2022 at 16:23
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Every day, if i find someone like you using cat as profile picture.

It makes my day better

thank you.

:37:

I see it as only good friendship,

But i was never good at these charts.
April 17, 2022 at 16:43
Thank you very much! Even though you might not usually do FMC, your interpretation is quite accurate :D They are officially dating now and the way they "vibe" is pretty much matching your description. And I learned how to tackle these charts a bit better as well :) Random question, but how did you learn to read these charts ? Do you have any recommendations like books ?
April 17, 2022 at 17:28
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » MarleneInkgwio
Hey,

Thanks for the feedback!

I haven´t read a book that dealt with this specific kind of chart yet.

Though, I noticed if the archetypal meaning of the planets, points, and asteroids, how they express in the different houses are clear then it´s a matter of synthesis of aspects, and what´s the expression and energy present, no matter what kind of chart it is.

I transitioned from psychology, specially Analytical psychology, to astrology, so the books I´ve read are partial to psychology and myth archetypal background.

The following books have examples of birth charts, transition charts, and progressed charts (if I recall correctly). Here´s the list related to relationships and general knowledge, but these authors have many other books if you´re interested:

*The Inner Planets: Building Blocks of Personal Reality by Howard Sasportas and Liz Greene

*The Horoscope in Manifestation: Psychology and Prediction by Liz Greene

*The Twelve Houses: Exploring the Houses of the Horoscope by Howard Sasportas

* Relating: An Astrological Guide to Living with Others by Liz Greene

* Relationships and how to Survive Them by Liz Greene

*The Luminaries: The Psychology of the Sun and Moon in the Horoscope by Howard Sasportas and Liz Greene

* Skymates I

and Skymates II: The Composite Chart
both books by Jodie Forrest and Steven Forrest

*Relationships & Life cycles by Stephen Arroyo

Glad to be of any help. :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo