Meeting again after a long time. Just coincidence?

April 4, 2022 at 22:09 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Tennis
Meeting again after a long time. Just coincidence?
Hi there,

I would like to ask "so much" if this man could come into my life again. He was my great love, but it could not be lived out.
After a long time we suddenly often cross paths again.

He:
January 25, 1962
Reit im Winkl
Germany
Time: unknown

Me:
October 2, 1979
Time: 8:45 am
Lengyeltoti (next to Siofok)
Hungary

Could there be another chance again? (

Thanks.

Tennis

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 7, 2022 at 17:26
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Did you notice anything could be possible? Or this is a thought based on the past?

The nodes aren´t supportive, your North node is conjunct his Pluto, and your south node is conjunct his Chiron.

His North node is square your Uranus, opposite your Moon, square your Chiron.

Your Mars is opposite his Sun, Saturn and Venus, quincunx Chiron.

Your Asc. is square his Sun, Venus, and Jupiter.

Did this relationship end forcibly?

In any case, if you noticed he´s still interested, maybe you could try again, choice is always present.

Just my two cents.
April 7, 2022 at 20:17
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
Ist there any other Chance for me an another partnership next time?

Thanks for your answer..

Regards
Tennis
April 8, 2022 at 10:22
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
Hey,

Honestly, I don´t think I´m able to answer your question directly, because there are only nodes and outer planets in the houses of relations and connection to others, which are unreliable and prone to change (Pluto and Uranus conjunct natal Chiron).

Perhaps a person more knowledgeable in horary astrology could help you out to see if anything is possible with this person.

I wish you well. Regards. 🙏🏻
April 9, 2022 at 13:54
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
I meant an upcoming relationship in general...
April 9, 2022 at 14:49
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
Hey,

I´m not sure why we´re having our communication wires crossed haha.

OK, I looked at your next year solar return, and it seems there´s some healing related to relationships that needs to be done. I´m talking in general because I don´t know any specifics. Perhaps, something you need to let go of or change in a major way. The Taurus/Scorpio north node/south node are in the 1st and 7st house, along with Uranus in the 1st. This Uranus squares your Moon, trines Saturn and opposite your Uranus.

Going through a Uranus opposition isn´t easy, it´s an important time to change whatever wasn´t working before in a major way. In this case in the houses of how you relate to others and yourself. To head towards a more stable Taurus north node, the south node in Scorpio needs to heal, let go, open up towards something new. Perhaps with your natal Libra Stellium you tend to focus more on others than on yourself, and this what might have been causing issues for you in relationships. Your Chiron is conjunct the North node supporting more a need for healing.

In addition, it has to do with your Moon needs, comfort, and security, with transiting Saturn conjunction in the 11th.

Transiting Gemini Mars in the 2nd has supporting aspects with your Moon, Venus, and Mercury, yet squares your Saturn, and opposite your Neptune. Indicating communication and action regarding your sense of security, self worth or values need to be restructured towards something more in line with your real needs and security.

This seems to be saying to have a positive relationship, your needs are important to be met. If your previous relationships were more about the other person than you, then any new relationship without healing this first may lead to the past repeating itself.

Anything sound familiar? Or you see something that resonates with you?
April 9, 2022 at 15:06
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
Thank you, correckt written and it is a fackt : i really need a healing.

But,

I haven´t lived in a partnership for many many , many years. (for 10 years but even before that there was hardly anything going on....)

So, I´m just looking for clarity when I´ll finally have a partnership.
That´s all.....

I think that can be recognized recognize, according to transits.....

I would be very happy if you could help with that.

Thanks very much!
April 9, 2022 at 15:54
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
Yes, your transit chart is more about what´s happening now than later on exactly, this is why I looked at your next solar return.

Even with the transiting chart the same themes are there. Transiting Sun in Aries is opposite your Libra Pluto in the 5th house, again pointing out focus on self versus others in terms of creativity and romance. Transiting Mars conjunct Saturn also in the 5th, also indicating a need to address structure and restrictions.

Transiting Chiron and Neptune in the 7th, also about healing possible wrong assumptions or boundary issues with regard to others.

I know when we´re looking for something that we want and things don´t seem to be going that way it´s frustrating and sad. We all need relationships, though if we enter them thinking they might be the answer to our problems, it won´t work well.

When we heal then we go into relationships from a better place, and we find people who are good for us. Try to focus on yourself first and good things you want will follow.

Some think real life begins after mid life, because before we´re still maturing. There´s still more to come. :)
April 9, 2022 at 16:35
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
So is it possibel a relationship next time?
April 9, 2022 at 16:57
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
I hope you understand how hard it is to say something will happen as if we can tell the future, and then people assume it´s true, when that´s not really true. Even professional astrologers don´t claim something will actually happen.

I needed to say this so it´s clear. I looked through the next solar returns, and there´s something in year 2026. You´ll have a Mars return, with Leo Jupiter in the 5th opposite your Moon, sextile your Mercury and Venus.

With the Sun, Mercury, Venus in the 7th, with Venus conjunct your Asc. sextile your North node.

This doesn´t mean anything won´t happen until then, but the above looks promising for something, whatever it is.

Just my two cents. I hope this helps.
April 9, 2022 at 17:43
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
Thanks.....

I mean, this Mai - Juni i have several Planets ( also Sun, Venus, jupiter )in the 7. And 5. House

E
Actually it supposed to " happen" something in the next.weeks....(?)
April 10, 2022 at 10:33
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
Hey,

If so that´s supportive of something happening, especially if the aspects are mostly so with your own chart and the transits.

As you know, things happen over time, so something might start and progress. We can only tell when we go through the event.

I wish you the best on your journey. 🙏🏻🙂
April 10, 2022 at 12:10
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
"If so that´s supportive of something happening, especially if the aspects are mostly so with your own chart and the transits. "

- are the aspects not making relevant connections in the houses over the next few weeks?

sorry for the question but it´s still spectacular for me...
I have no other questions

- Thank you
April 10, 2022 at 13:11
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
Hey,

I thought you checked the transits.

Mars and Venus are transiting your 7th house now. Within a week, your natal Jupiter is opposite transiting Mars, trine the Sun, and conjunct Asc. Mars will continue there. Notice what´s happening in your one to one relationships. It´s important to experience these rather than just see potential in the astrology. It´s Aries season after all haha.

Glad to be of any help :)
April 10, 2022 at 13:48
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
I only see individual things, but not the connections....
Of course we´ll have to wait and see what happens...

I can give feedback if anything should be...
Thanks ! :))
Until then
April 13, 2022 at 00:09
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
I have many stress....first of All in the Job....
I am used by my nerve....
I am not feeling good at all.....

To much worries....and nothing works like how i want....

I can´ t See what could Happen in 1:1 relationship....
The only one is my mum , who is supporting.me...this days....

Otherwise is no Chance....:((
April 13, 2022 at 15:46
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
I´m sorry to hear you´re going through a rough time. As I said before, having a Uranus opposition phase isn´t easy, especially with transiting Uranus is on your natal 7th house Chiron, squaring transiting Saturn in the 5th. This is why I said see what´s happening in your relationships because it´s a time for restructuring and major change for you.

Whatever you used to do with regard to relationships, and what you share with others needs to be looked at again, what´s working and what´s not working for you? The answer is not in another person. This is a time for more reflection. This is necessary before you find what you want in life.

If you need help with reflection, perhaps speak to a person you trust, or a professional counsellor.
April 13, 2022 at 21:59
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
"....... squaring transiting Saturn in the 5th......"

- how long does it take....? I didn"t know that..... In the 5th House???

- But you also wrote about Jupiter....?? Jupiter is POSITIV, or not??

these days I was mentally breaking up with a potential partner who has kept me busy since the beginning of the year...So the person is not the person after all....

.....But it´s not bad, because it gives me the certainty that my "real love" is still in play....I actually think it´s positive.

i always knew what i wanted in life... even as a partner. nothing has changed and it will not change.That´s not the question.....

the question is still the same: when will there be partnership developments in the near future?
April 14, 2022 at 12:52
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tennis
I think you want a predictive answer, as I said before perhaps as a professional horary astrologer who could be more clear when certain events are possible would be more helpful to you.

I wish you the best on your journey. 🙏🏻
April 17, 2022 at 13:37
(Libra) Tennis » ZeinaZ
Hey....
hey... you were right...

Unexpected developments in love have indeed happened in the last 3 days...

I met the man again whom I gave a little fllor in January-February...

In March it came to a standstill...
But he seems kind of interested...it´s not easy though...passion and tension at the same time...

an up and down....

could you say so much where this could lead to?

Next weekend I have very difficult days again....like Saturn opposition Venus , Venus square Neptune....

It can turn completely negative again....:((

Thany you.
April 17, 2022 at 19:29
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Composite So-Mo-Ve stellium in sextile to Uranus makes this love (it deffinitly is love) Uranic so it can be manifested only after you complitely finish the process of liberation from inherited patterns of behaviour or old, traditional understanding of everything.

Synastry Sun trine Sun gives mutual respect.
his NN at your MC, his Neptune at your AC-Uranus midpoint, his Lilith-Pluto at your NN-Lilith, his Uranus at your Jupiter are all pointing strong need for each other´s ultimate developement.

If I´m about to give my opponion it would be yes, I see that "path crossing" as another oportunity Cosmos is sending you. :15:
April 17, 2022 at 19:38
(Libra) Tennis » Leo_Ness
Thank you for your answer!

But which Person do you mean?

In my last Post i was talking about another man . ( 13.5. 1988) T
I have with this man ( Taurus) a Pluto
Konjuktion Ascendent....

The other one is aktuell not there...

So i am talking about 2 Person....
Which one did you mean?

Thank you....
April 17, 2022 at 19:40
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Tennis
It is about the one from original post
25. January 1962
April 17, 2022 at 19:53
But there is also an another man....

Could you See this Connection please?
Wirh the Taurus man....

Could it be a serious love?
We have the pluto konjuktion ascendent in the synastrie....

This is also a quote intensive kontakt...
And that is now actually....

Now 7 don´t have Kontakt with the older one....
April 17, 2022 at 20:08
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Tennis
Composite with this other one is pretty common. Nothing special except some toxic passion (Venus square Mars), idea of having offspring (Moon sextile Mars ??), romantic idealisation (Neptune trine Venus) and little bit of not that harmfull depression, more like a slight letargy (Moon trine Saturn??)
There is no bounding since Moon and Sun do not create any aspect.
** Moon is questionable because orb is more than 5 degree so aspect is not that certain because of unknown time of birth**

Synastry is showing attraction that comes from mutual understanding (Mercury trine Mercury) and yes his Pluto your AC but this is generational and it applies to all his peers. His Lilith at your Jupiter and his Jupiter at your Chiron is rising optimistic, easy going Jupiter energy as also one point of attraction.
April 17, 2022 at 20:21
So what can i expect in the Partnerschift next time??

I have nonidea if there could be " a Chance with them??

Is there a Chance for me the next time?

It is very important for me...

Thank you
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »