What do you think about this composite chart?

April 1, 2022 at 21:55 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
What do you think about this composite chart?
:37:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 2, 2022 at 15:33
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

It´s geometrically beautiful. This reminds me of a test my math teacher gave us once to tell how many shapes there are lol.

Many oppositions, though there´s a nice grand trine between Jupiter, the Asc. ruler, and Pluto and the Sun. Then another between the Moon, Neptune and Mars.

Then a rectangle between Pluto, Neptune, Moon, and the Sun. Water/Earth signs in the angular houses. Maybe these people will start some grand thing that might be pretty unique but dangerous haha.

Happy April´s fool!
April 2, 2022 at 16:18
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » ZeinaZ
That´s what I thought so too it´s a pretty chart :61:

I´m seeing your energies are quite complementary to each other. Those grand trines though (earth and water) it´s a pleasant combination. Venus is in the right place too, the same with the moon (I´m concerned about Neptune in 1st) what if it isn´t? Luh~ xD

<3
April 2, 2022 at 16:30
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » ZeinaZ
It is not mine..but I liked that shape. My friends chart. I thought it is beautiful, this one is mine.. but it is with Keanu Reeves :61:

Nice shape😅
Login
(Log in)
April 2, 2022 at 16:31
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Yeah...grand trines, I saw them immediately.:)
April 2, 2022 at 17:09
(Leo) Anni23 » Morena_Lu
I don´t even know how to interpret these yet. But I´ve been looking into doing one of these for some of my friends. Would you have a look at one for a friend of mine if I message you?
April 2, 2022 at 17:11
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Anni23
Yup :15:
April 3, 2022 at 10:32
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Morena_Lu
Lol, indeed, nice shape.👍

By the way, do you think Neptune is usually has interesting aspects or position in composite charts with someone famous? I ask because Neptune is connected to the imaginary and glamour rather than the concrete.

Thanks.
April 3, 2022 at 18:07
Keanu is the only one.. I didn´t test that theory.
:20:

Probably, Neptune is about dreams, imagination, 99 % of us will never see them in reality

or have something with them.

Unfortunately.😅
April 4, 2022 at 15:46
😆 Haha, maybe I´ll go through my own famous crushes and see what comes up. Thanks again.
April 4, 2022 at 18:07
You´re welcome:))

We all had them, I liked Jason Gedrick( I think I was 7/8 :61:)

The Last Don :46:

I like this shape😅

I wish I was born in the 60/70s :4:
Login
(Log in)
April 5, 2022 at 14:29
(Scorpio) 2s
this chart is art... :6:

i´m noticing two mystical rectangles. they represent finding creative solutions for the difficult problems created by the oppositions. your friend is lucky ahaha

also the kite formed by a water grand trine and a minor grand trine, it directs all the energies and talents of the water grand trine and the minor grand trine into mars in virgo, meaning that the person will use their talents well instead of taking it for grant.

tell your friend that they´re pretty lucky :37:
April 5, 2022 at 15:52
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » 2s
I will, thanks for your interpretation! :37:
April 5, 2022 at 16:42
Hey,

Oh, you have another kite formation there with another person between Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter?

That´s very interesting. Another thing to look for when doing my quick study. :4:

A weird double I got from one with Robert Pattinson. Gah, Aries Mars conjunct the Moon in the 12th, Uranus in the 7th, and Chiron in the 1st, Sun opposite Neptune, a lonely Venus, how romantic. :61:

Login
(Log in)
April 5, 2022 at 19:10
(Aries) ram_goat » ZeinaZ
It´s geometrically beautiful.

yes but at the same time missing many features that others
say are good in a composite chart- no conjunctions

everything off in it´s comfy corner all by itself.

Mathematical beauty but at the same time, maybe some lifeless beauty in the end?
Login
(Log in)
April 5, 2022 at 19:56
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » ram_goat
Ah, indeed, nicely put. Fascinating really, beautiful in theory, but little application in real life.

Thanks for the insight!
April 5, 2022 at 20:34
Oh I am just throwing ideas out there..

But on the other hand, what are the chances of someone with a similar chart
coming in here and telling us their experiences?

Wouldn´t that be a coincidence.
April 5, 2022 at 20:52
Helpful nonetheless. Oh, I just had another idea to add to digging around with composite charts with crushes. When the crush happened, what state of mind was I in. With Robert Pattinson, it wasn´t a healthy one, had some dissociation issues, which interestingly makes sense with that dissociated chart. I need to look that up further to see if it holds.

Meaningful coincidences are the best haha.
April 5, 2022 at 21:02
Maybe some temporary insanity after 3 hours watching him go slowly insane inside a lighthouse..

I think I went a bit insane myself, watching Pattinson in that movie
Login
(Log in)
April 5, 2022 at 21:15
Lol, no, it was some years ago. Looking back now, I´m wondering what that crush was about anyway, probably the tortured soul. It was before my Saturn return I think. That´s one skeleton in the closet I need to look at. 🤔

I was contemplating watching that movie or not, I saw some parts and thought maybe not, let´s stay "grounded" a bit. William Dafoe makes the best mad ever. 😆

I´m watching TV series Legion, now that would make many question not only sanity but reality itself.

I´m getting so many ideas, but it´s late and alas I need to rest.

I´ll add my findings here as soon as possible.

Best regards!
April 6, 2022 at 06:55
I guess it was Twilight. :3:
April 6, 2022 at 10:30
* face palm * I´m still embarrassed to say it now. My ego now says seriously, but the unconscious does what it wants.

As a myth, vampires appeal to me because of that tortured soul thing. I need to add two other actors that played vampires too.

(Retreats into the shadows) 😂
April 6, 2022 at 10:59
Don´t be...I was in love with his character ( I read that book, I am a bookworm) I think I was 18/19....oh...I don´t want to count :4:

I liked how he was protective towards her, I am very romantic Venus in pisces :6: :76: Always in love with vampires :61:
April 6, 2022 at 13:49
Yes, indeed, that stood out for me too haha, more on that below.

The results!

General results of 13 composite charts from a lifetime of actor crushes, excluding ones with unknown birth dates and including ones that passed or are elderly now (which is weird but it´s best to have more data to look for patterns, and I did grow up in the 90s haha).

1) Prevalence of triangle patterns and lines, the one that stood out the most was that of Robert Pattinson posted above, and Mel Gibson below.

2) Prevalence of outer planet conjunctions, or aspects with other outer planets and personal planets. Examples:

Saturn Neptune in the 4th
Uranus Pluto in the 3rd
Saturn Jupiter in the 5th
Neptune Saturn in the 8th
Uranus Pluto in the 2nd

Mars conjunct Moon aspect with Mercury, and Jupiter conjunct Neptune

Uranus conjunct Pluto aspect with Sun and Neptune

Pluto with Moon and Neptune

3) Planets in the 12th house: Sun, Mars, south node, north node, Moon, Uranus, Chiron, Mercury, and Jupiter.

4) Neptune in 8th and 5th especially, along with the 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th.

5) All of the actors are involved in action movies, and stood out for me as people who suffered somehow, with initiative, skill, intelligence, shrewd behaviors, though still caring and protective in some way. I attribute this to my Mars opposite Neptune aspect in my chart, with Mars square Saturn and Jupiter, quincunx Uranus, trine Pluto, with minor aspects to Asc. and MC.

I think I projected the state of my animus/masculine principle on them, especially when I felt it was not being expressed as I needed.

6) There´s so much there still, but I looked for general patterns. Neptune is involved in central ways with aspects or the 12th house. There´s something about Neptune with projection of imagination or living through it to achieve some kind of unconscious connection for healing perhaps.

There´s potential for those points to be studied further. I think Liz Greene once mentioned something about Neptune in the chart with unattainable or glamour figures. I can´t remember exactly what. She has an excellent book about Neptune, called The Astrological Neptune and the Quest for Redemption.

Edit: To sell more that Neptune lol, I just noticed most of them have blue or greenish eyes. *hums Ocean eyes by Billie Eilish * 😆
Login
(Log in)
April 6, 2022 at 17:34
I love that song!

"I think I projected the state of my animus/masculine principle on them, especially when I felt it was not being expressed as I needed."

I can understand you there.

I didn´t study them, but I always liked superheroes like Batman, saviors.
My favourite version was "Dark Knight", especially last line:"Because he´s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we´ll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he´s not a hero. He´s a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight."
I think that he is Aries sun (my DSC)

Maybe my Mars trine Jupiter is why I am attracted to similar "vibe" in them like you ( mars in pisces trine Jupiter in cancer), in a way I also try to act like that when I can, to help if I can and "save" someone..
April 7, 2022 at 12:14
Yes, Batman like archetypes, not a hero in the traditional sense, but does heroic acts. Another one that acts from the shadows. Good catch with the Mars/Jupiter aspect. 👍
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »