Why Synastry Fail ?

February 21, 2019 at 16:17 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) TimeLord
Why Synastry Fail ?
I have seen few very high compatible Synastry charts. I´m talking about my chart compatibility with other women. I have noticed that inspite of having very good Synastry the opposite party never interested in me. I tried to approach the girl/woman but she never even bother to say ´Hi´ to me in reply. So why Synastry Fail ? The following is an example with mine. I have used 2° Orb for more perfection. I can give more examples.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 21, 2019 at 16:36
(Cancer) TimeLord
Another example.
After exchange of few messages there were miscommunication. The other person got very angry on me and threatened me that she gonna block me. End of story.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 21, 2019 at 16:57
(Cancer) TimeLord
Ahh..
Forgot to mention that innner circle is mine and outer opposite party. Same for above all Charts.
February 21, 2019 at 23:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
well in general the synastry chart means nothing until there is a relationship so I think you´d look to your own natal for help astrologically speaking if there is a pattern here? The most important part of synastry is each person so their own natal chart for instance say you have your Venus conjunct their Venus but one or both have highly challenged Venus´ and have not worked through those issues well how is that going to be "good"? Say your Sun´s on her Moon exactly but she hates herself and has like a Libra Moon and refuses to deal with these issues of self worth so when you shine your light on her instead of that being good, she is appalled and withdraws, just as an example? I´ve heard from some very experienced astrologers how many times they´ve seen terrible synastry in couples happily married for decades and awesome synastry in two people who display instant mutual disgust so I think comes down to free will maybe thank God, I guess, is a way to look at it. I truly feel like it´s best ideally to just engage for a while sans astrology and use synastry only once the couple has decided to form a relationship and then to use it to not assess the viability of the relationship rather for the purpose of understanding the dynamics to make it better and grow in the relationship over the long term, you know, once that romance phase burns itself out and the beer googles permanently fog over LOL (that being said, I want to see a synastry chart now before engaging but hey I did say ideally)
February 21, 2019 at 23:07
(Cancer) Trevor77 » TimeLord
Hi, Timelord, would you like my opinion ?

In the 2nd Synastry, she has Scorpio Rising with Intuitive Uranus in her 1st house,

Her intuition is sky high.. and will know instantly if summat is a little off, dont seem right etc

shes not the kinda girl you can fool or play games with, with that rising sign,, trust me, shes way ahead of you,

plus, her sun and mercury in your 11th house means she would only want to be friends anyways, this is in aries, so would need to be patient with that too as she will only talk when it suits her, typical aries,

Aries is the boss sign remember, in control and what she says goes,

her venus in aquarius, shes attracted to spontaneity and odd interests, anything highly predictable is a turn off for her, so that means no chat up lines :15:
February 21, 2019 at 23:37
(Cancer) TimeLord » Trevor77
It suits her.
A typical Aries.
Thank you!
February 21, 2019 at 23:40
(Cancer) TimeLord » 1davidsky
From your words I´m feeling that I should not Trust Computer Synastry Score blindly instead engage with someone first. Then Synastry will come later. Thank you!
February 21, 2019 at 23:49
The computer synastry with numbers are just for reference only,

Understanding the other persons psychology from there chart helps, so you know how theyre gonna interact with you
February 21, 2019 at 23:51
And the synastry applies whether its partner, friend, family member or stranger the info still applies
February 21, 2019 at 23:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Did you guys read this? https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
February 23, 2019 at 14:13
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Thanks!...
February 26, 2019 at 16:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
TimeLord » LB33
Thanks but what´s the use of others psychology if I´m not sure there will be any match or not ?

LB33 » TimeLord
There is no certainty of a match and 100% match exists, but if the charts show some good compatibility, you still need to act like its there choice not the astro if that makes sense,

otherwise its only gonna come across as unnatural

Read the comments made on the link marv posted, some very good points made on using computer synastry

´The planets dont choose our partners, due to free will, but they show potential energies of the relationship and happenings that may occur´
February 27, 2019 at 18:02
(Libra) leorising
first you need to have a relantionship, and so do a synastry.
i guess you need have a relantionship of 6 months
February 28, 2019 at 01:54
(Cancer) TimeLord » leorising
So first we have to make relationship without thinking any future convenience. Then if Synastry match future planning ? There is always a chance of faliure. No problem. I have tried and failed many times in many things. Lets try this now... :4:
Thank you!
February 28, 2019 at 19:49
(Libra) FoG
Hi there, I agree with a comment below that you have to be in a relationship to get an insight of it through synastry. So that´s for start. Then I would say that your natal doesn´t suggest an easy to commit person. You have uranus conjunct your 7th. Furthermore you have Chiron conjunct your 1st. Chiron has a quality of saturn, it demands a heal but not a burden to overcome, meaning that we have to learn to live with a situation and not change it (which is saturn demand). So I would say that through your natal you seem relactant to commit and maybe this is a reason lots of synastries go out of the window.
February 28, 2019 at 23:09
(Cancer) TimeLord » FoG
Thank you!

That mean Natal Chart comes first.
No matter how we try we can´t change ourselves. I mean we can´t change our fate. No choice but we have to whatever God written in our chart. Unfortunately God wrote only bad things in my Natal Chart. :9:
February 28, 2019 at 23:39
(Cancer) TimeLord
Forgot to say something.
Why everyone everywhere saying that I´m Hard to commit ? No one ever I nean ever came to me and asked me for commitment. :92:
Strange. I mean Life is strange. I mean My Life.
March 1, 2019 at 14:16
The natal charts do come first, in order to see what there attitude is towards love
March 1, 2019 at 14:58
(Cancer) Trevor77 » FoG
his mars conjunct pluto in his 5th house makes him desire love strongly, so I dont think its a commitment issue, pluto conjunct mars makes a person very determined and its in his 5th house of Love.

he does have venus opposite neptune, which makes it difficult to find love, and feel that hes worthy of a partner,

Its possible to see a relationship from synastry without being in one, but being in one then looking makes it more clear to visualise.
March 1, 2019 at 15:54
(Libra) FoG » Trevor77
This applies well too so I guess you are right. Pluto except from deep desire is related with power and obsession as well. In any case despite natal, destiny etc relationships today are hard to find & survive. So that Pluto thing could be a help against Uranus conjunct ?
March 2, 2019 at 13:05
Good point.
I was always thinking that Mars and Pluto only for Rage,Anger etc.
But Mars is also my 7th Lord and in 5th House. So there is a connection between 5th-7th ?
Thank you!
March 2, 2019 at 16:26
Yea, the connection is you will meet her either through hobbies and interests or while out enjoying yourself,

pluto next to 7th lord, can mean your attracted to scorpio type partners,

and that one in your synastry had scorpio rising,
March 2, 2019 at 16:59
Woo..
Scorpions.
I´m scared of them. :4:
They are so intense and serious.
Thank you!
March 5, 2019 at 18:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
=====
I liked when you praised (my) Scorpio rising and (my) planets in domicile and exaltation there.
March 5, 2019 at 19:07
(Cancer) Trevor77 » MarvinReal
Thanks Marve, just summat I noticed, scorpio risers are stunning, he got gud taste this man lol
March 5, 2019 at 19:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
=====
He has Uranus conjunct Descendent, alike you LB. You guys know what you want.

I think this topic was about virtual astro-seek women, which he will never meet. They are staying in dreams only.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »