WILL SMITH SLAPPING CHRIS ROCK

March 28, 2022 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
WILL SMITH SLAPPING CHRIS ROCK
Venus enclosed by malefics and coming into adherence to Saturn...I think I understand.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
March 28, 2022 at 17:14
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sid, WS.

Tr Mars going over his MC and he also has Lilith return to his 1st house which is btw OOB (as well as transit)

MC is point related to public image so obviously tr Mars did his job well there...:15:

There is def a lot going on in his chart these days.
March 28, 2022 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Transit Uranus is making a square to his Natal MC.

Rebelliousness or erratic decisions in relation to the public eye.
March 28, 2022 at 18:10
(Aries) ram_goat
https://youtu.be/8XcHgJ8FEIs?t=22

He has a history of slapping men..
YouTube
YouTube
March 28, 2022 at 18:22
(Libra) leorising
I watched the video several times, I got the impression that Will Smith hits a vacuum, that was a lie scene. Will smith comes back smiling to sit down.
March 28, 2022 at 18:30
(Virgo) rohini moon
Fake. Staged. Planned.
Just another lame attempt at distracting the masses with utter nonsense that has no bearing in reality.

"Look over HERE! don´t look over THERE!!"

Same old song and dance. over and over and over again
March 28, 2022 at 19:05
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
I admit it was akward and odd.

all of it.
March 28, 2022 at 19:29
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Leo_Ness
Valid point! Though I hadn´t even looked at his natal chart to be honest so I´m taking your word for it.
March 28, 2022 at 19:31
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Tubu_
You have a great point as well. Definitely shows as well.
March 28, 2022 at 19:34
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » rohini moon
What would you attribute to that view astrologically? We definitely have that characteristics in the world and personally in our own lives like a person using filters or taking a photo in front of someone else´s luxury vehicle to give a nice post. How would you show staged over reality from the astrological lens?
March 28, 2022 at 19:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
Does that mean they knew we´d all be looking at their charts after their plan to verify the event. :61:
March 28, 2022 at 19:40
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » ram_goat
Odd on one hand however also very much the overall sentiment of society right now...odd and awkward. Given this was I believe his first real chance to accept an oscar and Jada being an advocate for more diversity at the oscars seems to have fueled some defensiveness. This is the pinnacle for alot of actors and actresses and might not have been there if it wasn´t for Jada so ....IDK.
March 28, 2022 at 19:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liberty&Unity
Well naturally Neptune Squares, oppositions, can be huge in deception with certain planets in transit.
March 28, 2022 at 20:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
No, it means the people in question you are referencing also study the cosmos and use it to their advantage anytime they can. You do not believe the globalists use astrology for their own gains? Of course they do.

If it´s on television, there´s a camera rolling..many cameras. Every nuance of everything is planned, scripted and in complete control of the ones who Run it. You aren´t aloud to go "off-script". They are all on script. That´s the name of the game. Distraction has been the point of Television since it´s invention. It was never here to Entertain you. it´s here to propagandize you...and many other things.

So, if you "think" something aligns well with what you "saw", chances are the the ones running the show are always one step ahead of you. and they do use astrology to their full advantage.

also I saw a small clip of this alleged "slap" Will Smith never even touched the man, it´s clearly obvious. Especially at certain angles. Also, note the added sound effect overdub of a "slap" to make it thus seem real to you. They are Actors.. You don´t think Actors are Well-versed at making it look like something that isn´t? THEY ARE ACTORS.

It´s called: the cameras are rolling and they are actors...at a "Show" - They are putting on a SHOW for you.

It baffles me people still fall for this tripe.

And job well done again, the point of this was to distract people from what they really should be worrying about it - instead they´re talking about Will Smith and Chris Rock - two sodomites who could care less about anyone here.. but that´s not the point. The point was to distract you with nonsense. It´s sensationalism.

Mission Accomplished.
March 28, 2022 at 20:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Oh I just watched that clip you posted, goldy.. "shortly after that Will Smith won BEST ACTOR award" :61: OF COURSE he would! :61:

They are mocking the masses with this tom-foolery.
March 28, 2022 at 20:49
They are mocking the masses with this tom-foolery.

I didn´t think they could top "The Wild Wild West"
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 28, 2022 at 20:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
HAHAHAHAH. thanks Ram. you legit make me LOL with that photo. Kevin Kline was in that lop??? He must´ve been really down and out to do that one.

Kevin was gettin jiggy wit it?
March 28, 2022 at 20:58
Oh there were a lot of big names in WWW..

and when the LAPD comes to investigate the "assault", the handcuff noises and nightstick noises will be simulated too..

Like Will Smith´s apology.

Then it´ll be off for a round of drinks at the "Blue Oyster Bar"
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 28, 2022 at 20:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
:61: :61: :61: You´re making me laugh today
March 28, 2022 at 21:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
I didn´t know about the Navi station.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 28, 2022 at 21:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Man...you tube is flooded with Chris Rock and Will Smith, must be the Jupiter in Pisces/Neptune in Pisces.
March 28, 2022 at 21:16
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » rohini moon
So is astrology synchronistic to what we deal with? Is it a script as well? And if so then as one ancient astrologer felt, there´s no getting out of fate and therefore even the stars show that there are people who are indicated or fated to be in control. And if they have planets that indicate it means they have a place for a reason. Sometimes you have to be exposed to something to find the deeper meaning than...agendas?
March 28, 2022 at 21:40
I wonder if that slap gave Chris Rock a fat lip?
March 28, 2022 at 21:58
(Virgo) LotusStar
I thought it looked staged too... ratings have been pretty low in the last years. I haven´t watched it in years and probably never will again.
March 28, 2022 at 22:26
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
Nothing but a film industry televised circle-jerk.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »