What to look for doing a synastry chart on this website?

March 19, 2022 at 12:53 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
What to look for doing a synastry chart on this website?
Which aspects should be paid the most attention to?

And between what planets? synastry works for friends and family too right?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 23, 2022 at 20:40
(Gemini) Nikkerbocker
Pay most attention to yourself, anything suggesting you have something to learn, learn it. And anything suggesting the partner has something to learn, be patient in that area and help them learn. Wherever there is existing harmony, be grateful. If the harmonious aspects outweigh the conflicting aspects, great things are possible. Idk if there is too much conflict it may not be worth the effort or may cause you to miss important opportunities.
May 24, 2022 at 12:07
(Leo) Anni23 » Nikkerbocker
Thank you! I was thinking something like this recently. Maybe we all need particular people, particularly as partners to help us expand certain areas where we are a bit lacking. But also it takes to to tango! A cliche, but true aha

Can’t blame the other for our lack as well if we are not willing to learn and expand

I’d agree about conflict too, like I stayed in a friendship for too long thinking that all friendships/relationships are meant to teach us something. And “maybe” so but it did turn out that I discovered we had too many terrible aspects :4:
May 24, 2022 at 13:34
(Taurus) nutelina
Maybe go outside? :2: :4:
May 24, 2022 at 13:59
(Gemini) Nikkerbocker » Anni23
glad you got out of the toxic friendship 💪

I certainly needed or was able to use a person in my life to teach me some things that I´ve been trying unsuccessfully to master my whole life. And it´s mostly because of the interpretations here that I even know what´s up.

Actually when I first did the synastry chart I thought, "too bad he´s so emotionally damaged because we are both missing out". I had no reason to think that he might grow up suddenly. it was so illogical and out of my character to even be attracted to him but I was, am. at every little opportunity that I´m finding to improve, I do my best and he´s mirroring it.
.... I´m not in a relationship with him, we had a short lived thing that I haven´t let go of, I barely see him but even with the lack of contact, we are having a pretty profound effect on each other.

sorry, did not mean to make that about me! just wanted to share that to show the possibilities 😁
May 24, 2022 at 15:18
Thanks, it was a good call on my side, It was semi mutual in the end I think. Just I had to be the one to end it since I realised nothing had changed and no growth was occurring probably because we were too different and it was impossible to mesh energies

So to cap that, some differences are good for growth but not too many! Well that’s my view right now, also you really don’t want to be dragged down a avenue into your worse potentials. So even from that point of view at least a neutral person would be better than that outcome :23:

No that’s really interesting.. hmmr. So not to pry either :61: but are you longer distance or in a “cooling off” period so to speak.
In any case I can understand the possibilities for connections in ways which are not “straightforward”…

Unfortunately in some cases they don’t work out, but perhaps in some others!…
May 24, 2022 at 15:20
You know on the other hand, I’m sure that we can recognise patterns after a time (and then again more through astrology) of the kind of people that are good for us in certain ways

And maybe it’s a x percent gamble still beyond that :63:
May 24, 2022 at 15:22
(Leo) Anni23 » nutelina
Ahhaha I do go outside :63:
May 24, 2022 at 22:40
(Taurus) nutelina » Anni23
Don´t overanalyse I wanted to say... Real stuff happens in the real world.
May 25, 2022 at 08:23
(Leo) Anni23 » nutelina
Who say that I do.. :61: people are just boring :23:
Either too predictable or changeable
Ok I said it… :41:
May 25, 2022 at 09:35
(Taurus) nutelina » Anni23
But you are right. I agree with you :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »