Almost divorced

March 19, 2022 at 11:57 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Awakener82
Almost divorced
I cant explain what has happened to me over this past year. Mainly the last six months. I feel like i was put under some sort of spell. I acted in ways that were not normal. I cant undo mistakes i made that led to the situation i am in. It sucks. And i totally regret leaving my husband and having even a harder time moving on. I casted a chart to see if there was any chance of getting my family back. I know there isnt any chance. His family wont allow it. I am very remorseful. If someone can explain to me what happened over the last 6-7 months. I would love to know

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 19, 2022 at 12:25
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
WS, siderereal.

I can only see your Solar Return (from 25 sept 2021) Taurus NN in midpoint between Moon and Lilith in your natal 7th house.

Lilith is awakening all the rejected parts of self while Moon operates our emotions.

NN is the point of our inner focus so being between those two elements made you go from darkness of your rejected parts of self to current emotional states and all that trougt your field of partnerahips.
March 19, 2022 at 12:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can´t quite pinpoint something but checking your solar return chart and annual profection (supposing that you spent your last birthday in Burlington, because location changes the solar chart accordingly), I noticed the following:

1. Annual profection for this year falls in the 4th house of home, and it is Aquarius and its lord if Saturn (classical system). Saturn is typical for hardships and restrictions as we know.

2. In the solar return chart for 2021, Saturn (the year lord) is in SR 9th house, and natal 4th house. I think it points to lessons learned from the home life, but the hard way.

3. The ascendant in the solar return chart falls in the natal 8th house, house of sudden events, psyche, and secrets.

4. Ketu (south node) is in SR 7th house (house of partnerships) and natal 2nd house. Typically, Ketu notes detachment wherever it falls (but also it has a sense of spirituality). 2nd house is the house of finances as well as the family. Ketu is also conjunct natal Mars and a bit with natal Uranus (sudden changes, sudden detachment, might be accompanied with fierce mood or anger).

5. Uranus has been transiting in Taurus, your natal 7th house. Uranus brings sudden changes or revolting (for good and for bad).

That´s my humble opinion as a beginner
March 19, 2022 at 12:36
(Libra) Awakener82 » Leo_Ness
I tried posting a chart from my database filed under family.

Lilth energy im in agreement with. I will never come to a sensible explanation.
March 19, 2022 at 12:40
(Libra) Awakener82 » Seanfhear
#2 was the hardest and the most painful lesson. I want my family back
March 19, 2022 at 16:06
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste you have Rahu dasa going on,Rahu placed in the inauspicious 8th house and Sun bhukti,possible issues with authorities or government agencies not ruled out. This period combined with Sade Sati ,the 7 and a half year period of Saturn´s affliction of your moon(mind) is the reason,Saturn in your 2nd house of family/finances etc.. from moon sign can bring disruptions in family life. Health of family members or yourself not ruled out either during Sade Sati.

Jupiter in the 3rd house from moon since November 2021 could have been the final catalyst since Jupiter´s transit in the 3rd from moon is said to be the most difficult of all his transits, from April 12 2022 to April 2023 Jupiter crosses into your 4th house,possible chance of moving,relocating, domestic issues, vehicle issues, maternal family problems may come up,especially from August 2022 to April 2023.

Between Rahu dasa and Sade Sati running concurrently my mentor would typically recommend spiritual remedies to mitigate the miseries, Prayers, Japa,Fasting on certain days,donations, charity, God consciousness etc.. are a must during these challenging times,blessings to you🙏🕉☀️🌻
March 19, 2022 at 17:13
(Sagittarius) 17Sky
One piece of advice I wish people would take. Over and over I’ve seen this. If you love your spouse, and want to stay married, give your spouse everything they wants that you possibly can give them. And the things you cannot give, try. With one exception:

Don’t give him/her a divorce.

Just don’t.

OK, second, not something you need to answer on this forum, just address it within yourself: Do you have addictions or mental illness that you need treated? Perhaps Borderline personality disorder or manic depression and you need medication and therapy for that? If so, please get it treated. And in the meantime,*don’t sign divorce papers*.

Don’t give up hope. As long as there’s a heartbeat there is hope.

You have Chiron on your descendent, that can show vulnerability in marriage, or vulnerability of the spouse. Right now, Pluto is in a long term trine to to your descendent and thus to your natal Chiron. You are in the mist of an opportunity to transform yourself, your marriage and to be part of the transformation of your spouse. Things will never be the same. This is an incredible opportunity for growth and to improve that marriage.

There is a lot going on in your natal chart and also in transits to your natal chart.

Feel free to message me.

Prayers and love to you.
March 19, 2022 at 17:15
(Sagittarius) 17Sky
And I have to say one more thing as an aside, “His family won’t allow it.” ?

Last time I checked, at least in my country, and you seem to be in the same country that I am in, marriage was a contract between two consenting adults.

If his *family* is dictating what you, your spouse, and children if there are any can and cannot do, are you sure you really want this guy back?
March 19, 2022 at 20:53
(Taurus) Sæglópur » 17Sky
This and the aside were wonderful advice - the kind that keeps me from becoming completely unmoored from faith in big-H Humanity. OP, I don´t have much else to add here, other than some meta-commentary and a personal story.

There´s much going on in this world that is destroying the family unit, creating atomized people with no past and no future - it´s all being done ON PURPOSE. Families healing and staying together is a victory against this system; leaving one´s family for the temporary (frequently illusory) promise of pleasure or narcissistic desire for attention is a victory FOR the system. The lonelier and more cut off from others we are, the easier to rule us.

When I first hooked up with my now-wife (my second, my last), she was one of several women I treated as "candidates" before I allowed it to be exclusive. Vagueness and uncertainty were my methods of control - I had become so used to just accepting that nobody is sincere anymore, least of all in romantic affairs. Indeed in my ample experience if I wasn´t the one doing it it was being done to me whether consciously or unconsciously. She had known my ex and met another girl I briefly dated, in fact I made sure of it. My messaging was that of outcome independence - cheat on me and it´s your loss, and my gain. One foot in the door, one foot out. It is a terrible way to lead one´s life, but I make no apologies because I am here now to talk about it.

Nevertheless it would have disastrous effects in any sort of serious relationship, which she was ready to have - but foolishly I was not, so saturated my mind had become in the game-ification of online dating and generally being flirtacious - I love women, love ´em! But to love one woman was quite difficult for me, to actually like one on a day-to-day basis even more-so. I had many many unserious, low-to-no-pressure relationships; even my first marriage was completely unserious and of course as soon as I left on deployment that wife started drinking and of course cheated. Friends back at base informed me, and I just didn´t talk to her for seven months - in any case the only way was via satellite phone, and I instead became engrossed in the business of protecting "my guys" and if I died, well maybe I´d see my old man again sooner than expected).

Anyway, my now-wife was there when I was first arrested at gunpoint, and the pigs were happy to point out they´d have shot her dead too if I put up any fight - don´t let media malarkey fool you: cops LOVE shooting White people, even if they´re combat veterans whom they can paint as crazy PTSD-sufferers. She knew it too, she knew she was helping my stupid, hyper-politicized bum ass cover up evidence when she could´ve just left me out to dry like the rest of the world had done to her, and less-so to me. My lawyer may have posted bail (she had made sure we were ready to go with everything before they came to arrest me), but it was her who waited all day at the lockup for my release. That was how I know if this chick wasn´t the one, the who the hell was?

And still I maintained a couple girls in the background - the game never stopped, I told myself, but really it was dumb inertia and unwillingness to be a good man. One day that came crashing down too, the inertia had reached it´s limit. It took more than a year and a half to heal, and we´re still healing, but our life together has never been better. Most times we uh, "come together" it just seems to be the best time either of us have had which at least in my case is no small achievement. It´s because we chose to love each other and stay together - now we have a beautiful, happy daughter with loving parents of similar minds and goals. And we built it, it´s ours, and we´re still building it brick-by-brick.

I dont know if what I said is gonna be inspirational or dour or just plain schmaltzy; I´ll let you judge. I hope you and your man find your way back to each other - it is NEVER too late.
March 19, 2022 at 22:37
(Sagittarius) 17Sky » Sæglópur
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your service. Blessings to you and your family - may they know they are blessed to have you!
April 23, 2022 at 17:40
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi
Not all answers for our lives are in the stars.
April 23, 2022 at 19:52
(Leo) plumreme
You’ve started and are in two of the big “midlife” transits - transit Pluto square natal Pluto and transit Neptune square natal Neptune. Pluto also recently squaring your Saturn, and Neptune opposite Venus. transit Uranus opposite natal Uranus comes next.
Think of all the cliches you’ve heard about midlife crisis - we all go a little “crazy” or hit crisis points, but this doesn’t have to be bad. In deed, it can be. It can be what you make it to some degree, but it’s bumpy, like adolescence. We have affairs, quit our jobs, leave our families, start careers of we’ve been family focused only, realize we want completely different lives sometimes. I can’t speak to what’s happened and how to resolve it, sometimes we can’t (I’m also sorting through a pile of consequences for mine now, but also seeing the necessary function it all served). I think the best we can do is try to utilize the lessons and do an inventory of our lives and values and who we want to be - that’s the reason for it. Maybe things get patched up from there, maybe not, but it sure gets harder if we resist. You’re not crazy! I recommend Barbara Hand Clow’s book on the Uranus half return, which goes into other midlife transits some as well. You can come out in the other side pretty integrated and more you but in the middle of it, it feels pretty nuts!
I wonder if transit Saturn trine natal Saturn has you feeling more suddenly sober. Anyway give it time to fully understand everything and decide how to proceed.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »