Pluto aspects and how they play out in real life

March 15, 2022 at 08:33 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MorningGlory
Pluto aspects and how they play out in real life
This is an odd question. It´s basically about plutonic relationships. Most of my relationships have been plutonic. But there are some stark differences I´ve noticed. So I´m inquiring about the differences in general.

I am a plutonic person but I don´t however, have a venus-pluto aspect. But I am curious as to how each scenario plays out.

1. What happens if one person has a lot of synastry containing pluto aspects with another person but there´s nothing in composite/davison but both individuals have a lot of pluto?

2. What happens if 2 people have a lot of pluto in synastry and composite but one of the individual lacks pluto aspects in his/her chart?

3. What happens if there are pluto aspects in composite chart but none in synastry?

4. what exactly is the difference between light pluto aspects in synastry and composite (eg venus trine pluto) vs the hard aspects?

5. What happens if 2 people have a lot of pluto aspects in synastry but lack basic compatibility like moon-sun aspects or moon-moon, asc to sun/moon aspects in synastry and composite?

6. If 2 individuals have plutonic synastry and composite, and one person has the classic natal venus-pluto (and they may lack other pluto aspects) and the other doesn´t but has other plutonic aspects in their natal chart, how does the relationship play out?

Also if someone wants to go ahead and explain the differences between each pluto aspects or talk about their experiences, that would be great.

I may be wrong but I once checked a couple with a healthy relationship and they were very much in love (almost ride or die for one another) but it was mostly easy pluto aspects rather than the hard ones.

I am just curious about this topic because I tend to really attract plutonic relationships and is more likely so since I´m going through pluto transits.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2022 at 02:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:I went through T :160: lower :194: N :160: before T :159: lower :194: N :159: Intense time! Composite chart means :157:/ :157: midpoint for a new entity? I am not buying it! :95:
March 16, 2022 at 02:53
(Scorpio) Kisses
It’s funny that you made this topic as I’ve been researching plutonic synastry and composite a lot lately since I’ve attracted a connection with someone with a lot of Pluto involved

- My Moon on his Pluto
- His Venus opposite my Pluto
- My Mars square his Pluto
- Composite Pluto conjunct Ascendant
- Composite Venus square Pluto

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo