I always got cheated on with Gemini girls

March 10, 2022 at 23:13 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
I always got cheated on with Gemini girls
It is very common in my relationships to end up cheated on with a Gemini girl that haunts the relationship...
Let me explain
In my first serious relationship I got cheated on with a Gemini girl that my ex knew for years and fucked for years before we got together
Second one: he already had a Gemini girlfriend when we started dating
Third one: he has a very crazy ex girlfriend which is a Taurus but has every other planet in Gemini
Why does this fucking sign haunts my relationships?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 11, 2022 at 13:20
(Aquarius) bloodredsky
Hi amanda64,

I think that the Gemini Sun sign cannot give you enough information, in this case is just a coincidence, as you need to know the whole picture - not just the sign, but also the ascendent, Moon, other aspects, houses, etc.
If you want to know more about your compatibility, issues, etc. with your partner, you need to check both your and his charts, along with your sinistry chart. Then, you will know what to expect from him and what kind of issue you would have.
March 11, 2022 at 15:35
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Hmm, there seems to be a missing link here, nothing really stands out in your chart that says what you´re describing.

You have a mutual reception between your Moon and Mercury, which rule each others signs.

Maybe it´s more about what are these men seeking in those women? I mean what attracts them other than the physical aspects. Women tend to get attracted to men that are more or less like their Mars placement, and Men tend to get attracted to women more or less like their Venus placements.

Your Mars is ruled by the Sun sign and Venus house, while Venus is ruled Sun sign and Mercury house ruled. Nothing stands there.

Perhaps it´s more about that Mars and Sun opposite Neptune, which leads to possible disappointments in the men you meet, especially if you don´t see them for who they really are. Some form of disillusionment happens with such Neptune placements and it feels out of your control, even though that´s not really the case. Maybe getting to know the men better for who they are and what you want or need from them might help with this issue.

Just my two cents.
March 11, 2022 at 16:15
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I would say your vedic Ketu in 7th house
+
your 6th house of enemies is ruled by Mars in cancer in 2nd house - i bet they are all cancers in vedic system and not geminis.
March 11, 2022 at 17:12
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
It looks like you need Gem energy on your life for your life path because of that 1st house Mercury conjuction NN.

You can just start hang around with Gems.
March 11, 2022 at 18:13
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Maybe the fact that your 12th house and its cusp is in Gemini. 12th house can sometimes mean hidden ennemies, people who are hidden in your life or in the hidden part of your life or people who get closer to you but who are not always good for you (it depends).

If these girls are Gemini Sun it means that their Sun is very probably in your 12th house so it may make sense regarding what you tell !!
March 11, 2022 at 18:22
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Etherealmind
This is good observation :15:
March 11, 2022 at 18:35
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Leo_Ness
Thanks :1::1: in any case it´s just my personal hypothesis :):)
March 11, 2022 at 22:58
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Hi, maybe it has to do with your mercury in the first house (Gemini regent) in opposition to the 7th house or maybe it has to do with your 12th house. I have a similar situation but it was more mi 7th house, I had a very low Gemini vibration such as my ex who has Gemini Venus
March 12, 2022 at 19:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
I was thinking maybe because they fall in your 12 house of hidden enemies :/ sorry to hear you´ve had this experiences

I also notice you have Venus square Saturn, it may be something to look into this aspect, can show some difficult or karmic lesson experiences with relationships.
March 13, 2022 at 00:23
(Leo) Leo444
I’m sorry!
I can relate, because I dated a Gem sun, Gem Moon man for 3 years and he cheated on me with probably over 10 women. Sigh! I’m glad I finally left him and am now with a quadruple Aquarius who is more faithful than anyone I’ve ever met!
March 13, 2022 at 02:22
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Leo_Ness
I like what you mentioned. Mercury almost exact north node in the first. The matter that it stands out is relevant in itself. With Jupiter in Gemini and Jupiter being lord of the 6th, I can´t help but think how it´s bring that indication into the overall life path and trying to expand the understanding of relationships and who is the real enemy or competition? Possibly an opportunity to bring a more casual non committal perspective to "relationships" or the role in relationships as well as experimentation so long as it is safe and consenting.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »