8H SYNASTRY HELP

March 8, 2022 at 19:01 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) nicolellastrology
8H SYNASTRY HELP
8h synastry does he feel the same?
his moon & venus in my 8H
his moon & venus opposes my mars, his moon squares my venus, his moon sextiles my moon, my asc trines his moon, my jupiter trines his venus, my IC trines his venus, my moon sextiles his mars (does this one count?) my dsc trines his moon, my mc trines his venus

his nessus conjuncts my sun at 0 degrees
my nessus conjuncts his mars & SN at 0 degrees
his deja asteroid conjuncts my moon at 2 degrees.
does this look like a intense connection and am i the only one feeling it?
i hear planet person wont feel it unless there are aspects from the planets in the 8H overlay aspecting personal planets, which is the case for me in this circumstance, i would like to know if anyones ever dealt with this before because i´m nervous i´m getting in over my head. I think i´m starting to form real feelings for him and i don´t want to be heartbroken. He seems very sweet & i have this incredible pull towards him and I just want him. Anyone know what I´m talking about?

i saw him a few days ago and when i left his presence i felt incredibly low. disappointed he wasn´t next to me. when he is around me i cant help but give him my undivided attention & i love complimenting him. i heard nessus synastry can be scary; anyone know of that?

for side story, his sun in my 9H his merc in my 10H his vertex may or may not conj my north node (dont have exact time)
my sun in his 2H, my venus in his 1H my mars in his 3H my moon in his 12H
his 8H ruler is the moon, and his 7H ruler is merc. his 5H ruler is mars.
my 8H ruler is the sun, my 7H ruler is the moon. my 5H ruler is venus.
do planetary rulerships indicate attraction as well?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 8, 2022 at 19:10
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Wow just by reading your post like the way you describe how you feel, it seems like you´re very attracted by him !!
March 8, 2022 at 21:28
(Capricorn) nicolellastrology » Etherealmind
yess i very much am! his moon and venus opposing my mars really amplifies that. i´m not usually one to be open with PDA or touchy but with him i can´t help myself. We both have fire Venus´s and both act very hands on with each other. when i first met him we kissed and i am NOT like that in any way. super super weird

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »