confusing connection: i always got mixed signals, but always also felt so intense!

March 8, 2022 at 09:27 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) m0ldyguacam0le
confusing connection: i always got mixed signals, but always also felt so intense!
(i´m red, she is blue)
lots of happy moments,intimate moments, but also as many confusing and upsetting as time progressed. very intense and unstable. fun to be with together but always felt like we were both hiding things from each other? lack of trust and communication led to our downfall.

if i had two words to describe her right now: complex, misunderstood

the last thing we said to each other was that we both had a lot to learn from our experience together and that we needed to let go of our friendship for now and have no further contact.

any comments, questions appreciated. thank you for reading!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 8, 2022 at 14:32
(Leo) amanda64
"the last thing we said to each other was that we both had a lot to learn from our experience together "

This is definitely the saturn-moon opposition
March 8, 2022 at 14:39
(Leo) amanda64 » amanda64
Moon square Mercury makes me think that the fact that you don´t understand each other, is because you don´t really listen to the other´s person words, not whit the correct dose of empathy and compassion
The moon person communicates her feeling and the mercury person doesn´t take them as they should. Also there´s too much criticism
March 8, 2022 at 16:04
(Leo) Zephyrin
Lilith aspects, whether in natal or synastry charts, are not innocent and should not be underestimated. You have Lilith-Mercury conjunction. There may be lies, unpleasant secrets, secret affairs.

Plus, Pluto-ASC conjunction. I´m not gonna explain it because you´ve described it.

"...always felt like we were both hiding things from each other? lack of trust and communication led to our downfall."

In another topic I was writing about Pluto-ASC conjunction and this part perfectly defines it. The relationship may be full of passion at first but may easily turn into an abusive one. Pluto person may be the reason of lack of trust. ASC person may feel confused about what to do with Pluto person. However, there may still an undeniable attraction between them. ASC person may obsess with Pluto.

Pluto person may disappear without reason from time to time.

Has she triggered your insecurities about women? Or, have you felt unreasonably nervous when spending time with her? Has she caused you feel bad about yourself?

If it is yes, she is a harsh test for you.
March 8, 2022 at 19:18
(Leo) m0ldyguacam0le » amanda64
Hi amanda64, thank you so much for your response.

I highly agree with every single thing you said. Us not understanding each other because we failed to listen to each other was definitely the case. I was too critical and harsh towards her.

I definitely have a lot of personal and internal problems to overcome/manage.

Right now I am taking things very slowly in a whole new different direction and have recently started getting professional help to change for the better.
March 8, 2022 at 19:33
(Leo) m0ldyguacam0le » Zephyrin
Hi Zephyrin, thank you so much for your response!

Your response is spot-on, every single bit of it. I was able to read what you wrote about Pluto-ASC conjunction on that other topic in response to Gabbo23. Unfortunately in my case, the relationship I was in leans towards the latter of what you wrote to him. (mysteriousness and tension)

I haven´t checked much into Lilith aspects, but will do so from now on so thank you for bringing that up.

"Has she triggered your insecurities about women? Or, have you felt unreasonably nervous when spending time with her? Has she caused you feel bad about yourself?"

Big, big yes to everything.

Failed this harsh test majorly then. Many many things to learn from my experience with her for a lifetime and beyond if this isn´t my last.

Thank you again.
March 9, 2022 at 15:14
(Libra) zarko22
Your break up is no surprise for me.It is clear difference in responsibility level in yours realationship.
You-totaly responsible person and him-real oposite of you.No sense of responsibility at all!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »