opinons?

February 16, 2019 at 07:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ayeitskate
opinons?
im looking for any opinions on this relationship - good or bad! karmic or not? the meeting with this person felt very fated from the beginning, and now im left in a rut since meeting this person. what do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2019 at 04:57
(Aries) ayeitskate »
thank you so much! I appreciate it!
10/01/90 11:11pm Phoenix, AZ
February 19, 2019 at 10:01
(Cancer) Trevor77
His :154: :177: makes him go for looks mostly as this placement gives an appreciation for physical beauty,

His :155: :173: makes him very socially active which is in his 12th house of secrets making him a Player! (in general) ,

His :155: in your 8th house makes him either desire a partnership of joint finances or just the one thing every player wants,

You also have scorpio rising :178: Asc, which tend to have very appealing physical beauty, and a yearning to seek the truth in others, Iv never seen a minga with scorpio rising before,

I noticed your mars in his 5th house of love, and your venus in Taurus so you would ideally want a loving relationship with him, but I see that he has different desires!

:154: :194: :152: if you was to give it the go ahead there is attraction there but the venus square moon will mean alot of compromising, and requiring much effort in the long run,
February 21, 2019 at 04:30
(Aries) ayeitskate »
thank you so much for your insight! I thought I was going crazy, I tend to overanalyze all of my relationships in heavy detail. he is very scared of our connection because of the age difference, he´s told me that multiple times. we´ve talked about having a family together, and ive never thought about having a family with anyone, but he´s the first person. and about the psychic connection - ive thought that too because one time I told him I loved him, even though I knew he wouldn´t say it back. I just wanted him to know that I do indeed love him and that he´s very special to me. he didn´t say it back, as I was expecting. then 2 nights later, he came to me in my dreams, and all he said was "im sorry I never told you, but I loved you then, I love you now, I love you always" and then he left my dreams immediately after saying that, and it felt very real. he´s no longer in my life anymore, physical distance ripped us apart. we made plans for me to move to Arizona, but I haven´t heard from him in almost a month. I was mad at first, but now I am realizing that maybe we just needed time apart so we both could heal our past issues before ever coming together again. I guess I just wanted to know if I meant as much to him as much as he meant to me in that short time. I hoped I changed him in positive ways, just like he changed me in positive ways. I still see him in my future, but I know if its meant to be than we will come back together, and that puts me to ease in a way. I REALLY appreciate your insight, its helped a lot.
February 21, 2019 at 05:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ayeitskate
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your dream may just mean something, I have gotten those kind of dreams, and they came true, though sometimes in a symbolic fashion, twice literally.
I hope this eases your pain miss. Hopefully things work out between you two! :15:
Give him space, improve yourself in the meantime. There is always some hobby or skill to get better at, to occupy your time. Let your unwillingness to feel that pain again push you forward. Always love yourself first and make your own life better. If he does see you again, he will have every reason to be impressed, though do it for yourself.
Best regards, I really hope it gets better for you. :84:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »