Pluto conjunct ascendant Synastry

March 6, 2022 at 16:25 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Pluto conjunct ascendant Synastry
Hi there! I was wondering what are your thoughts about a conjunction between someone Pluto with other person ascendant. Do you think it´s a bad aspects?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 6, 2022 at 21:37
(Gemini) NataCP
Hola Gabbo23... pluton es un planeta transpersonal, va a depender de los aspectos, signos y regencias para calificar de positivo o negativo.
Pero en lo general y superficial, puede que sientan mucha atraccion, magnetismo y transformacion
March 6, 2022 at 21:45
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » NataCP
Hola Natalia! Si yo supongo eso, creo que depende mucho de los otros aspectos y que tan influyente sea en la carta de uno. Yo creo que puede ser un elemento que lleve a la transformación de la persona para poder llegar hacia el ascendente. Sin embargo también puede ser una relación que haga sufrir para llegar al ascendente. Muchas gracias por responder
March 7, 2022 at 10:49
(Cancer) lorenacalligo
depending on what you like in a relationship this can be a powerful aspect. pluto is the planet of destruction and sexuality as well but not in a marsian way, its deeper and transcending borders between this and the other world. the pluto person will be magnetized by the ascendant persons looks and approach to the world while the ascendant person will find the pluto person intriguing and mysterious. this gives the relationship depth. if both parties are mature it will be a sexual passionate connection with the partners being able to look behind each others masks, if not, this can turn into obsession control and a really toxic situation
March 7, 2022 at 11:14
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » lorenacalligo
Hi! Thanks for replying. Yes I believe the same way, also I think it might help rising person to reach the ascendant path. In a good or in a bad way. The part of maturity it´s so true! I´m asking cause I realize most of the people around my age has Sagittarius Pluto. And I´m thinking if it´s dangerous to eventually date someone with Sagittarius Pluto. Obviously there are other things to take note. Anyway thanks for your reply, it´s very helpful
March 7, 2022 at 22:40
(Leo) Zephyrin
It is not totally bad but there can be an intense, almost touchable tension between you two, not necessarily a sexual one. It can be sometimes overwhelming, intimidating for the ASC person. You two repel each other but attract at the same time. Pluto person is chased after by ASC person who is usually the most affected side, and ASC is willing to learn about Pluto´s life in detail whereas Pluto person may avoid from it. Pluto tend to be the pain in the ass for ASC. There may occur cases of one-sided, unrequited love. As long as Pluto person keeps being mysterious, that tension will be there, sometimes torrid, sometimes horrible.
March 8, 2022 at 10:09
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Zephyrin
Hi there! Wow that´s was another level, it´s a good insight. I´ve never thought that last part. The part of Pluto being mysterious. I also think there´s some aspects to take notice but your point of view it´s something new for me. Thanks for replying 🤗
March 8, 2022 at 15:24
(Leo) Zephyrin » Gabbo23
You´re welcome :6:

Yeah, you should consider the chart as a whole.

I must add the fact that the synastry I relied on when writing a response to your question on Pluto-ASC conjunction has a stellium in 8th house, harsh aspects among the planets in 8th house, Pluto conjunction with Chiron, Mercury and ASC.

Plutonic nature of that synastry may explain why the aspect you asked about worked so powerful in the relationship. Besides that Plutonic synastry, my birth chart has a 8th house stellium, in my case there was much more intensity in that relationship.

People respond to synastries differently, which situation depends on their birth chart. So another tip to help you with synastry charts is to know your and your partner´s birth chart well; to understand how you both respond to relationships in general and what you need in them.
March 8, 2022 at 16:28
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Gabbo23
´I´m asking cause I realize most of the people around my age has Sagittarius Pluto´

Dude anyone anywhere near the same age as you will have sag pluto. It doesnt just go for a weekend break in anther sign 😆.

Only joking , but while Im here, the meaning of the ascendant and the first house is a weird one in synastry, because the ascendant is sort of the daemon of your character, then what has that got to do with anyone else? It would be pretty weird if it was in the 7th though, because it would be saying That person has the plutonic tied up with their SO.
March 8, 2022 at 18:20
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » atlantickush
Hahaha yeah I know it´s generational. You´re gonna laugh but I born one year before Pluto pass to Sagittarius :4:.
I don´t know, I was thinking that it also depends that if that conjunction it´s more in the 12th house or in the first one that will chance (in my opinion) how can affect the ascendant person)
Oh yes I agree with the last part, maybe in the seventh house, make the ascendant people recognise his plutonic side.
March 8, 2022 at 18:27
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Zephyrin
Thanks ☺️
Oh I get what did you mean back then. Yes because the 8th house it´s Pluto natural house. Even though I only have my moon there I kinda understand you, it´s very intense energy right there.
Yes I was very curious about it, I have a very powerful birth Pluto. So that affect my 8th and 12th house.
I totally agree, thought it´s complicated when the other people has no intention of study her own chart (obviously everyone it´s free to do whatever they want). I think if I use correctly that energy, I could attract people with the same vibration

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »