How to improve relationships

February 14, 2019 at 21:55 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
How to improve relationships
Maybe because today is Valentine´s day....

What can i do with my chart to live more harmonic and less complicated relationships?
Can you help me to find some way?

Thank you very much :74:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 14, 2019 at 23:18
(Cancer) Trevor77
Mercury in gemini likes to talk alot! lol

Try not to be a chatterbox lol
February 15, 2019 at 00:35
(Gemini) stigmí » Trevor77
Thank you : ))
But i think i am much more silent even with mercury in gemini :6:
February 15, 2019 at 00:42
(Cancer) Trevor77 » stigmí
mercury opposite neptune on 7th cusp is easily fooled too watch for lying partners
February 15, 2019 at 08:27
Yes this aspect make chaos.
I often suffer by lies of partners and they often blame me that i hide something, say something and do something else or dont believe what i am saying. I am learning to be more understanable, but its still about Ilusions. Sometimes i think that it is like we are high and live in separated universe with its separated truths. Thats why i also learn that i cant trust everything what partner represents because it could be ilusion. My intuition, time and going through crisis are my best friends to encover everything wrong. But unfortunately often its late...
February 15, 2019 at 16:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Love the question it´s "positive thinking" at it´s best
Have to look at the whole chart and I do best if I can talk with someone and go back and forth to clarify many points as to how you have dealt with the hand you´ve been given, the decisions you´ve made and how you´ve grown in life but I´ll give it a shot.
the first thing jumps out is Mercury (at home by sign and house) conjunct Venus ON the DC with also the part of fortune all close conjunct and Venus in retrograde there - one question is it true that you may communicate more say with others than your lover like when out with friends, you´re more talkative than with your lover at home say? Here, ascertaining the nature of how this Venus Retrograde in natal manifests is crucial given it´s position right on the DC and at power being at home by house there. If you are spiritually inclined, that retrograde points to karmic energy especially so in opposition to Neptune also in retrograde in natal AND being along the relationship axis. I would expect the Mercury in that partnership with Venus to have the upper hand as Venus is turned inward and also with Venus in opposition to Neptune that energy of being turned inward gives those two some affinity since both are very feminine energy and "passive". So one thing comes to mind in general then your "communication" via Mercury energy especially around relationships would be more internal so thoughts so this might be like in those movies where the narrator narrates in their head creating a comic or ironic effect often as say the person is talking and the inner dialogue of the narrator listening is conflicting with that and even say the narrators communication is at odds with this ongoing inner dialogue - if that makes sense? But something like this? Point if so being may create over time in relationships tension in you from essentially stuffing your "real" feelings for the sake of maintaining harmony and in an effort to not upset the other and also in a general state of miscommunications and misunderstandings? (Mercury retrogrades FYI may be particularly hard on you one coming up in March so those few weeks especially bad time to engage in new relationships or reunited with old flames)

As to the Neptune opposition, I´d remember that the 12th house is our unconscious energy and in it resides our self sabotage and our hidden enemies and with Neptune at home by house there, I´d go with being our own worst enemy this in the manner of the energy there we never "see" consciously and this would be along the relationship axis with emphasis on "self" conjunct your AC. You may be perceived by others as especially sensitive (and feminine) due to that perhaps, you may feel, more so than you feel you actually are? The 7th house in opposition and the DC is the seat of open enemies so keep that in mind, I´d say, as the likely avenue of self undoing from Neptune in the 12th, this classic Piscean inclination to give too much the benefit of the doubt, that says like the Statue of Liberty, “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore,” she wrote. “Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” This would come to your consciousness via friends most directly constantly saying things like, "that dude is such a loser what are fucking blind or stupid WTF is wrong with you?!" ?

Then you have your Sun and Moon neither in very sensitive positions to start with in opposition so likely difficulty in really getting a grip on your own feelings just in general and the Sun in the 5th I think along with your Venus being sextile Jupiter, may incline you to jump too fast into a relationship (the 5th as well as creativity and children is also play and fun and for adults often "fun sex" and "romance" so an emphasis if nothing else then upon the romance phase something Gemini Suns are inclined to especially be drawn to as well and really ditto with Sag Moon´s and even Mars in the 8th can play into this whole complex) So I´d make a guess, once in a relationship, that´s when the Neptune complex above kicks in and any intuition "felt" would be ignored as Mercury comes in with thoughts that discourage any critical analysis of the lover until the romance phase is over then in some fashion comes a realization that there is like another person there with you or maybe like waking up the next morning after going to be with someone wearing beer googles the night before and going, "OMG who the F is this person and where the F did they come from!?" ?

That DC energy sextile Jupiter in the 8th can also be your "way to find some help" as Jupiter in the 8th lightens Pluto/Scorpio shadow energy so what that means to me is you clarifying for yourself your highest ideals and values as per Jupiter energy and bringing that powerful mind/Mercury to the fore so a kind of using your head instead of your heart to make relationship decisions (kind of the opposite of what is usually advised but looking at you here what is best you are built for say) So practically speaking, I have myself what I call the "four pillars" when assessing a potential relationship (Strong Sag energy myself) 1)Emotional compatibility 2 sexual compatibility 3) intellectual compatibility 4) Lifestyle compatibility and those are in order of importance, what can I say Venus in Scorpio is strong in me LOL

Pluto in the 9th House of Jupiter/Sag energy sextile to Neptune to me implies a deep (perhaps still inactivated or unconscious?) psychic or energy healing or at least highly intuitive ability and also important regarding all of the above and that relationship axis is that this sextile with Pluto can mean that transformation via that Neptune 12th house energy is likely and likely to happen along the relationship axis but in the manner of a relationship (or some realization about relationships by you) transforms YOU in some profound manner via the Pluto process of death and rebirth and with Pluto in the 9th and Neptune in the 12th all of that having to due with 9th house big picture, philosophical, spiritual, Jupitarian energy and likely stimulated by a significant Pluto and or Neptune transit or through any and all such transits your whole life long
February 15, 2019 at 21:09
(Gemini) stigmí » 1davidsky
Thank you very much :22: :74: :74: :74: I didnt expect so long text....its very interesting...i am reading...some parts very true, some of parts i am still trying to understand...
I will write again later :74:
February 17, 2019 at 17:11
So...i will take it by parts...i am not sure that i understand you..

merkur/venus retr. opo neptun retr.
I think its not that i am more talkative with friends than with partner. But i have "stop" status because of my feelings. I could be very open and very talkative when i feel very good. But when i feel rejected or when somebody make me to suppress my feelings or my opinions, i adapt to situation to not bother but because of suppressed its very hard to be again open like it builds big wall between me and other world...i make myself invisible...
But you are true that my partners was jealous when i talk a lot with others...they want me only for them...

Second with narrator....
This is what i sometimes feel from others...that they talking something and above their head is buble with another meaning ^^ and maybe they think the same about me...

That stuff with neptun oposition in 12.th and enemies i dont understand at all :41:
Edit: it means that i am to myself enemy? That my subconscious controls my world around and atracts people who represents it?
February 18, 2019 at 08:56
To last part....
I am no jumping too fast into relationship. It takes long time if i trust someone and going through "Come Here, Go Away". I had two long relationships and other just romance that ended very quickly. And you guess right that i am using more heart than my head. This is for me very difficult and i like your pilars but if i would follow this i will never choose anyone x)) because when comes head so i am very critical and idealistic x))

Yes i suspect that my way could be through 8.house/jupiter and pluto transforming energy. I almost forgot that meaning with healing. I was interested in this 10 years ago. Maybe now is time to remind this.
And i have now transit uran/venus and jupiter so maybe this can kick me to find some way how to transform something or so get some from unconscious to conscious.

February 18, 2019 at 12:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´ve got Venus in Cancer and Mars in Virgo, so you prefer gentle, kind and intelligent man. Or at least you should prefer that type. Not the wrong types.

Mercury on Descendent urge for very communicative relationships, more like what is spoken is what is felt.

More harmonic and less complicated relationships is hardly possible with Sun-Moon opposition in natal chart. It´s always about balance.
February 18, 2019 at 17:01
(Gemini) stigmí » MarvinReal
Thank you :74:

Yes i think so...still about balance...

And yes i should make change in preferences in order with my real needs...to make it clear and understable...
February 18, 2019 at 22:43
(Pisces) Waterandfire
A few things: I actually think your relationships have to do with Sun opposing Moon (ego vs. emotions). Second, Mars is squaring your Sun and Moon. Moon square Mars makes it hard for you to settle down due to your expectations, even though it may be your wish to do so. Sun square Mars can make you impulsive and take risks in relationships that are not in your best interests. Thirdly, Mercury opposing Neptune gives you the dreamy qualities and wanting to live in a fantasy world, and the real world may seem too "messed up" in your mind (Mercury).

I think what you can "do" is to accept your chart (yourself), and be gentle with yourself and others. I think that the reasons you may have not have had non-harmonic and complicated relationships is because you are embracing your Mars energy too rigidly; Mars in Virgo is demanding of themselves and others. If you consciously realize you are (or are not) making good choices, and you respect yourself, harmony will come to your world.

Best to you!

:173:
February 19, 2019 at 11:06
(Gemini) stigmí » Waterandfire
Yes it sounds good and i am trying my best.
That thing with choices fits very much. I should make it more conscious. Maybe this is one better side of my mars that i still didnt use.
February 19, 2019 at 15:09
(Cancer) Trevor77 » stigmí
I can very much relate to what you said about mercury opposite neptune as iv been through similiar experiences where she accused me of alot of things, none of it was true, isnt it weird how they assume stuff?
February 20, 2019 at 17:43
I dont know. Dont understand this....i think it is projection....
March 11, 2019 at 15:31
(Capricorn) Aeiea
Pick up Gary Chapman´s ´The 5 love languages´ and learn about your partner´s love language.
March 11, 2019 at 19:31
(Aries) ram_goat » Trevor77
Try not to be a chatterbox lol

or conversely, find someone who likes to talk.
March 11, 2019 at 19:33
(Aries) ram_goat » stigmí
Thats why i also learn that i cant trust everything what partner represents because it could be ilusion. My intuition, time and going through crisis are my best friends to encover everything wrong. But unfortunately often its late...

Very Neptunian. How Neptune teaches... you describe it exactly.
March 11, 2019 at 20:46
(Gemini) stigmí » Aeiea
I am not sure if i can use this...
But thank you very much for inspiration :17:
March 11, 2019 at 20:46
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
:15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022