Obsessive/Manipulative Relationship

February 23, 2022 at 02:51 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) MieNguyen
Obsessive/Manipulative Relationship
Hello everyone! Have you ever experienced in an extremely Obsessed relationship?

Me and my ex dated for 2 years. Now we´ve been breakup for 2 years but still very obsessed of each other. I cannot stop thinking about him.

We rarely talk, but whenever we had conversation, he said missed me and tried to comeback.
I wanted too but I´m too scared of being sad if we comeback, the conflicts still cannot be solved completely!

We love each other but we fought and cried a lot, just because of very small thing in daily life.
He was always wanted to be beside me 24/24. Thus, most of the time he wanted me to obey him.

Looking at his natal chart, I find that his personal planets have aspects with his Pluto : Sun square Pluto
Moon oppo Pluto
Mercury sextile Pluto and
Venus trine Pluto.

Especially his moon is Gemini
=> I guest because of them so he was extremely manipulative person and obsessive.

Our synastry chart my Pluto have aspects with his personal aspects as well.
Especially the hard aspect of my Pluto and his Moon.

As my interpretation, it makes me and him obsessed each other, and I feel like I want to manipulate a manipulative person (him) @@ wow like a mess!

I want to save this relationship and get back together, yet haven´t known how to solve it.

Do you guys agree with this interpretation? Let´s discuss, let me know your point!
He´s sun Virgo person
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2022 at 17:24
(Libra) MieNguyen
He´s outner - I am inner
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 23, 2022 at 17:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MieNguyen
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think you need to go at the bottom of this if you want to be able to let go, say everything you want to say to him, do everything you want to do with him, and then you’ll see if you can let go or keep going.
Why do I say that,
- The Pluto aspects
- your North node in his 5th house of romance, His north node in your 8th house
-your venus and mercury in his 8th house
- to add to things and make it a bit more excessive and confusing you have your mars in his 12th house

all these aspect can be really intense, looking for deep emotionnal bond, they want to know, to feel the truth. So yes if there is thing let unsaid I would suggest you go a 100% honest and tell him what you have on your heart and what you want from him.
February 24, 2022 at 01:46
(Libra) MieNguyen » anotheralex
Yes, thank you so much. I was struggled to let him know all my thoughts and acted as if I was strong :24: like I´m wearing a mask literally, but the inside is totally different.

I´ll honest with him.
February 24, 2022 at 03:14
Also, I have a small question.

I´ve been looking for more information about Vertex trine NN on google, but only see results of Vx conjunct NN.

Do you know what´s that about or where can I find more information with that aspect please?
February 24, 2022 at 03:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MieNguyen
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I dont know much about Vertex, I just took a look and it talks about fate, destiny, karma. North node can be about obsession, attachement, greed, things you can get enough of or just having a drive towards it, and trine always makes thing flow easily, sometimes too easily.

What I see is that you have karma to heal with him ( which sounds already obvious ) and it is definitely about attachement, about not being able to let go.

Ho and the nodes are also related to karma, this is a very simplified analysis though I am not an astrologer so take this lightly ☺️
February 24, 2022 at 05:56
hehe thank you, I´ll look for more sources :37:
February 24, 2022 at 22:16
(Taurus) Dilanakia » MieNguyen
Ufff such a hard decision.

I always look at nodes . If nodes are conjunct with mars or Saturn I always say run away. His mars is on your south node. That d mean he was a trouble in your past life as well. Maybe a he beaten you or raped you etc. but also it ll mean in this life you guys will hurt eachother in marsian way as we need to pass south node and move towards north node.

But I liked how Your north nodes are conjunct. That’s a great alignment full of karmic bonds plus’s litith vx conjunction bring a lot of passion.

I would personally live it and see but know it ll be hard.
February 25, 2022 at 03:48
(Libra) MieNguyen » Dilanakia
thanks for your comment :1: I also think because of those aspects so there are always works need to be done in our relationship...
February 25, 2022 at 18:10
(Gemini) crispytofugirl
One thing that I instantly looked at was the 8th house in your synastry chart! The Jupiter in the 8th can make someone be fascinated (and a little obsessive) with/by someone (in my experience).
February 26, 2022 at 20:03
(Libra) MieNguyen » crispytofugirl
Thank you 🙏 I haven’t know much about Jupiter in 8H, I will note down and get to know more 😁

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »