Ending A Relationship ~ Pisces

February 22, 2022 at 23:32 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Pinklacedcherryxxx
Ending A Relationship ~ Pisces
What are some things you do when you are wanting to end a relationship, or no longer interested in your partner, Pisces?

How often do you want to be around your partner if you are in a long distance relationship?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2022 at 14:38
(Scorpio) 2s
i´m not a pisces, but i just wanted to say it might be important to check other positions of their chart too!!

and tbh i think scorpios are more likely to end a relationship than pisces are. if pisces gets into a relationship in the first place, they probably won´t leave because they can see things from a very emotionally crowed perspective. they tend to get into relationships where they are used often, but they think they´re in something perfectly healthy due to their habit of seeing their lovers through rose-colored glasses.

on the rare occasions they might choose to escape from a relationship, they´ll do so very indirectly or not do it at all. they´ll kind of just drift away from you without explanation.

as for your question about long distance relationships, i think they´re perfectly fine with it, and long to be with their partner one day. they don´t mind things staying long distance, as they´re not superficial or physical types, but they may want it to make it easier for their imagination and for a more soulful connection. keep in mind that long distance doesn´t matter to them because they can just imagine vividly date scenarios and romance scenes.
February 23, 2022 at 14:41
(Pisces) 11 » 2s
I like your answer :44:
February 23, 2022 at 14:42
(Scorpio) 2s » 11
bahahaha thank you! is that a pisces approval on my post about a pisces from a non-pisces point of view? :3:
February 23, 2022 at 14:54
(Pisces) 11 » 2s
Yes, Sun, Mercury, MC :182: approved :30:
February 23, 2022 at 15:19
(Scorpio) 2s » 11
:6:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar