Scorpio & Love Making

February 21, 2022 at 21:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Pinklacedcherryxxx
Scorpio & Love Making
Scorpio, what is it about us when we make love to someone or our partners that make everyone say we are the freaks of the zodiac or the best in bed ?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 21, 2022 at 22:03
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I have Scorp Mars 12H so I may more or less guess/answer why regarding your question.

I´d say that the fact of being firstable a water sign it´s naturally sensitive to energies around us and people´s energy (also seeing "behind appearances") so we can feel and connect to people energy in a very natural way in these situations ... also the fact of being "deep" like you do it almost with your soul lol and not "just for fun" compared with air mars signs for example.

Do you relate to this ?
February 21, 2022 at 22:22
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Because we are not affraid to do anything and everything :61:

everybody wants a partner that is basically living desire like scorpios are
February 22, 2022 at 00:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can relate to what etheralmind said but I’d add that its also the fact that we always want to go deeper, we always want more, we dont want mere sastifaction, we want bliss, we want to reach another state of being.

For sure we have to have a good emotional connection with our partner or nothings of what I said is valid. Because we first need to trust.
February 22, 2022 at 00:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Sigh...

It´s the Psychological Games you play...

Push and Pull... if a partner wants to bed a scorpio they will have to go through tests... after awhile the tests or game of cat and mouse becomes extremely intense and it turns into obsession...

Having sex with a person you are obsessed with is the best sex... Point, blank Period...

Why is Sex with a Scorpio so great? Because you want it so bad... you are with the Prize... or the one you have passed the tests to be with...

That is why sex with a Scorpio is the best... you earned it...

---

I´m currently drunk... but thats why...

If you are confused as to why sex with a Scorpio is so great...

You had to earn it... and you are with the person you chose to be with... for better or worse...
February 22, 2022 at 07:44
(Gemini) stigmí
Freaks maybe...but best in bed definitely not :4:
February 22, 2022 at 09:37
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Not sure about the best in bed (I´m clueless about that) but it´s definitely the natural sensitivity and deep shared bonds that almost feels ethereal because of the mutual trust. I personally know someone who has the same birthday as you and we communicate silently in the stillness of the night.
February 22, 2022 at 12:41
(Virgo) Etherealmind » stigmí
I think that clichés are never due to hazard haha they always come for some reasons but it´s true that Scorpio Sun or Mars in any case isn´t necessarily compatible with everybody in the bed. We uncounciously consider these things so "seriously/intensely" that we can´t do it just for fun. There´s a real desire to become "one" with the partner but I don´t consider that Scorpio is necessarily the best in the bedroom (Scorpio Mars don´t care about this - it´s not about showing off), it´s just a sign like another but very intense for sure.
February 22, 2022 at 12:48
(Virgo) Etherealmind » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
I totally agree with you :1: :1:
February 22, 2022 at 13:37
(Gemini) stigmí » Etherealmind
I think it has something to do with some insecurity, that appears only in very intimate sphere, like sex...this is very special area, where you cant hide anything...
February 22, 2022 at 14:06
I´d say more about a need of privacy :) !
February 23, 2022 at 07:36
:4: :63:
February 23, 2022 at 07:47
(Aries) ram_goat » stigmí
A generally insecure, uptight and deeply paranoid sign. I like your interpretation. They hide their bullshit under a cloak of drama and mystery,
but eventually the truth comes out, and their psychological need for mystery, drama and secrecy is just their own weakness. What they most fear: appearing foolish. The end result in most cases: they appear foolish.

the sad thing is, that in many cases, there is a sincere and sensitive
soul behind all those games, but scorp obsession, paranoia and neurotcism
ruin many things for them and for those around them..
February 23, 2022 at 11:08
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
“ that in many cases, there is a sincere and sensitive
soul behind all those games”
:15:
And big heart...

It seems i dont like scorpios, but it is not true...my partner is scorpio and we are together about 2,5 years...so I can tell I know a little this scorpionic nature...
And yes this is something that can ruin trust between us (this need for mystery, drama and secrecy...and also and mainly fear of pain and of not comfortable things...and need for control things...)
And I can say that this is true, that it is only game...because I went through same things: need for drama and deep deep emotions, addictions, possessiveness and so on...but when I see it now - from distance - it is only addiction to some sort of experience, perception and so on...and it is something out of true power...and from truth...
I can understand it, but very often i feel sorry, that there are still some obstacles, that make me sad and unfullfilled...but this is the way....
February 23, 2022 at 11:36
(Taurus) Silvi » Iceblu333
This is so accurate. The famous tests. But sometimes are they very evident on it ? I started to get bored about.I bet is more funny for them at the end?

The less you care , the more obsessed they are. But suddenly you already lost the interest.

Or maybe Im impatient. :4:
February 23, 2022 at 11:38
“ that in many cases, there is a sincere and sensitive
soul behind all those games”
:15:
And big heart...

My father is Scorpio and I can confirm what you and ramgoat say in these sentences. When my mother told me how she met my father and how he instantly fell in love with her, it´s so sincere, deep and not superficial at all. It seems like the appearance was just one things among many I mean it seems like he fell in love with HER SOUL and who she is entirely :):)

My mother has Venus in Virgo and my father has Venus in Scorpio and they seem very complementary. It seems like for them the most sincere things are often the most simple things !!
February 23, 2022 at 12:32
Its nice...I had also father scorpio...but my parents broke up when I was about 6....scorpio and capricorn...
Me and my partner have trine venus scorpio venus cancer and also trine mercury/mercury - libra/gemini... astrologicaly - I think this is what brought us together...and almost same asc/desc mc/ic...
It was not only sexual attraction but attraction of our hearts...
February 23, 2022 at 13:07
"It was not only sexual attraction but attraction of our hearts..."

Of course :) and this is also what I implied about my parents. They mainly give value to the most essential things :):) It´s very nice if you love each other this way - soul and heart :):)
February 23, 2022 at 14:24
(Scorpio) 2s » Etherealmind
for me, i know a friend who has parents that are scorpio (father) virgo (mother). their parents both had venus in libra, and the mother had mars in leo and the father mars in aquarius. however, it didn´t take long until her father cheated on her mother :´)

i would say scorpios are definitely the most loyal sign of the zodiac. but sometimes i have to point out that scorpio males are more likely to be superficial than females, despite scorpios reputation for all or nothing :24:
February 23, 2022 at 14:26
(Scorpio) 2s » stigmí
that´s very sweet... a lot of trines represent ease in a relationship, connections that come naturally. i think that´s a big part of maybe why it wasn´t just sexual attraction, and more a personal one :6:
February 23, 2022 at 14:28
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
bahahaha why are you on astro when you´re drunk? something happen?

and you´re right for the most part with your post :41: you explained it very well lmaooo
February 23, 2022 at 14:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
I miss my Scorpio :42:
February 23, 2022 at 14:41
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
What happened between you two?
February 23, 2022 at 14:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
You know I can´t tell you!!! Or I´ll get punished!!! :42:

But it´s all my fault :42:
February 23, 2022 at 14:44
(Virgo) Etherealmind » 2s
Oooh :/:/ ... I actually wonder if his Aquarius Mars has smth to do with the fact of cheating on her ... Mars in Aquarius is usually not the most loyal Mars sign ...
February 23, 2022 at 15:21
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
maybe she forced you to believe it was your fault :24:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »