Why do I have a bad relationship with my mother?

February 21, 2022 at 18:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Why do I have a bad relationship with my mother?
I have such a bad relationship with my mom...

I think I am the problem since I´m constantly very angry at her when she mocks/imitates me when we are in a fall-out.

example of what happened recently:

I asked her for something (nothing material!) for a long time. When I mentioned that thing to her, the situation escalated to where she began to mock me and imitate me which resulted in me screaming at her since I think that´s the most disrespectful form of provocation.

I have to learn how to control my emotions so she can´t provoke me. She just doesn´t consider how I feel about her mocking me when the situation is serious because she does it every time when the air is tense.

Is there anything in the synastry chart that can show why I have such a bad relationship with her? I love my mommy but I don´t know if I can continue to let her disrespect me like that. :8:

(Please keep in mind that I disclosed very little of my mom´s and I actual relationship here.)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 22, 2022 at 02:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel like moms/daughters or sons are just the most karmic charts you can find which makes total sens when you understand reincarnation.

I could point out many aspect at the why but that would only be a way to boost my ego up and would have no actual purpose.

Have you try sitting with her, taking the actual time to talk about it seriously, to tell her how you feel when she does that without attacking her?
February 22, 2022 at 20:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » anotheralex
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I did actually! but it doesn´t help since she always is passive aggressive when I try to talk to her calmly about it. :8: :9:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »