Pisces Man & Scorpio Woman Relationship Connection & Closeness

February 19, 2022 at 21:44 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Pinklacedcherryxxx
Pisces Man & Scorpio Woman Relationship Connection & Closeness
As a Pisces Man, what is it about Scorpio Woman that makes you adore them, & see them as a wife or girlfriend? What are some things that the Scorpio Woman does that makes you feel as if you two are made for one another?

I know that Scorpio and Pisces are indeed considered a match with great compatibility. What is it about your connection with Scorpios that you think makes it work?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 20, 2022 at 16:25
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
In my opinion (not being a man) , but I am a scorpio woman, I have found, in my knowledge or experience, that my interactions with pisces men are definitely warm and compassionate, but not relationship material for this scorpio. I have found the pisces men I´ve interacted with to be wishy washy, untrustworthy and sort of big talk little action...

Or I feel like they try to woo you but then become very unpredictable, unreliable and slowly distant.

So, for ME I would not be attracted to or want to date a pisces like the ones I´ve come across.... Nor would I a cancer man..

Scorpios (since I´ve mentioned the other two water signs already lol) are fun sexy and intriguing but for me they turn out to be a respectable friend and or fling...

So, I´ve never had success dating my own element kind... lol 😆😆

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »