Amazing meeting.

February 11, 2019 at 19:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Amazing meeting.
I was looking at some synastry of women on the Czech version of this site and I would politely answer that I was just interested in possible synastry with a future mate but one just keep replying and we had a nice conversation. But I had been looking for someone else already and I had a nice conversation going with a very nice woman which had a picture, and was very likable. The other was just too much + and - ...but she just kept writing and I didn´t know who she was so I said let´s call since you don´t want to show yourself more (like literally nothing else beside her birth data). And it was amazing but also intense. And we met because I was afraid falling in love with just a voice and meeting a very different reality later on. So we met and it was amazing. Even better than I expected.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2019 at 23:30
(Sagittarius) ladylight
That´s awesome! Give me her date of birth and I´ll check out you guys synastry. It´s easier for me than reading to the diagram.
February 12, 2019 at 15:45
(Aries) nutelina » ladylight
Sure, she is 21/7/1979 04:50 am at Chomutov, Czech Republic.
February 12, 2019 at 16:03
(Sagittarius) ladylight » nutelina
Wow, I think you guys are great together! You´re both 3 borns, you´ll have a lot of fun together. You will not be bored with each other. Pluto is transiting both of you 7th house. So it´s an intense relationship for both. You may just marry each other when Jupiter and Saturn enters your 7th. Congratulations :15: :17: :17: Get her something sweet and meaningful for Valentines :6: She may just be the one :3:
February 12, 2019 at 16:10
Oh wow. Well doesn’t it matter that I’m in year 8 or 9 regarding numerology?

I’m not sure about her moon though. She is like a teacher. But I am as well. I was quite happy to have some distance between us. For me I have a hard time not interfering with anything. :-)) How will she handle that? And how will I learn to let go? I’ve learned a lot about health and now I’d like to help people but I’m having a hard time getting my knowledge across. I think I should redirect this energy towards work but as has been written I have the tendency to focus all my attention to my loved one.
February 12, 2019 at 16:15
Also I’m still in a relationship with my friend AlexGal but was slowly letting her go. There was something not good. The key indicators I guess. We have basically clashed on ideology. She is a doctor but I know vaccines cause side effects and are quite dangerous, never tested on control groups etc. All in favor of science but she just learned only one side.

Again it’s hard for me to let go and not let ‘my truth’ dictate. Even though I’m right and scientific it doesn’t mean I should shove it in others throats.

But truth is like sacred to me. I wonder why I can’t compromise?
February 12, 2019 at 16:39
" Personal Year 9 END OF A NINE-YEAR CYCLE. Time to Complete Outstanding Projects; Thoughts about the Past and the Future; Thinking about Retirement or Ending a Negative Relationship; 2019´s Flirtatious Three Energy Boosts Possibility of a Sudden Romantic Involvement; Potential for Loss of an Older Relative; Emotional Fluctuations; Strong Potential for Unexpected Good Fortune; Desire for Foreign Travel; Artistic and Educational Activities

Personal Month 2 LOVING FRIENDSHIPS. This month highlights your connections to supportive and caring people; you feel more content with your life with less urge to push or rush; a complicated situation requires insight and patience; a romantic relationship could be joyful or upsetting; time to accept what is and take a philosophical attitude; a time of tender emotions or temporary discouragement. "

Maybe your 9 year is bringing an end to your single life. Pluto in your 7th will make you powerless to the attraction. When Pluto wants to bring two people together, nothing can stop it. Saturn and Jupiter is right around the corner. When, I got Married I felt obligated once Saturn entered my 7th. I met him while Jupiter was in my 7th and wasn´t sure I wanted to marry him though everything seem great, but Saturn force me to make a legal commitment to the relationship once it entered my 7th. We didn´t have the best synastry, and that was before I knew so much about numerology and astrology. But, he was apart of my journey and life experience to shape who I am today. Even though we are divorced now, I don´t regret it. We were also young. I met him when I was 20 yrs old, married him at 25 yrs and was divorced by my 30th birthday. But, you guys are older than we were when we met. So you´re probably better at handling relationship than we were able to. It was us against the world as well. We didn´t have support from others. And, your Synastry is a lot better than my Snastry with my Ex-husband. But, we still manage to last almost 10 years, and we were young and immature with a lot of squares and oppositions. Played a lot of jealous games with each other. Him more so than me to the point. The trust was gone. Though any relationship can work if you´re mature enough to handle the ups and down in a civil and thoughtful way, and not be so mean and cruel to each other when emotions are high.
February 12, 2019 at 16:40
Well, you know what´s best for you. I wish you luck making your decision :74:
February 12, 2019 at 17:20
Thanks for your story! I was looking for friends and have someone to talk to. Was not expecting this! My feeling is of freedom, getting rid of a lot of things and people.

On the other hand she was like an angel, I was completely flabbergasted. I’m a bit scared because I’m used to my freedom and if you have someone who is very dear to you it’s hard to stay yourself.

We’ll see, thanks again!
February 13, 2019 at 20:03
(Sagittarius) ivorysports » nutelina
Your personal year 9 does matter,its like the theme to all that will happen for you in 2019.
Relationships you have built your hopes and faith on may eventually crash in a way that will be so hard for you to accept. You will hurt more if you hold unto an illusion.
In a personal year nine you could become lucky to acquire a property and get a reward for your effort since the past 8 years.
Focus on your personal development and future security
February 13, 2019 at 20:58
(Aries) nutelina » ivorysports
Thanks and I agree. The only thing left is that according to some numerology I´m still in year 8 because I haven´t had my birthday yet. So that´s the question.

I´ve learned a lot already with her and we have seen each other only once! But yes I´m affraid to get hurt, and I did just an hour or so ago.. but she felt it.. and apologized.. and I was asserting my truth again.. teacher syndrome. (She is actually a teacher, I´m not, I just experienced how bad this system we are living in is but I´m not quite good at communicating that so lessons for me!)
February 13, 2019 at 21:02
I was wondering seeing that the current moon phase is in gemini and her moon is in gemini, does it have any effect on her? Curious how it works.
February 13, 2019 at 21:37
(Aries) nutelina
Today we had an interesting argument which hit me like a baseballbat in the head. It went sort of like this:

Her: "I´m taking care of kids, giving them a good feeling and that they are whole even if some are in a wheelchair."
Me: "Well I know about stem cell research which could make them come out of that wheel chair."
She says: "But I told you I don´t want to hear about that, you´re always talking about such health stuff"

She´s right, but I wanted to point out what amazing stuff we both have for those kids. Guess not.

So was this interaction my Mars in Pisces vs her moon in Gemini?

Mars (Partner A)
Mars
Pisces
24°03’ SquareSquare
(0°17’)
Exact aspect Moon
Gemini
24°21’
Moon (Partner B)
Conflict aspect Emotional pain aspect
This aspect creates a strong sexual tension, but also a sort of emotional combativeness in the relationship. The Moon person´s emotions may evoke a strong response from the Mars person, and this may create a sort of emotional battlefield where both partners go at each other and hurt each other´s feelings. This partnership is a passionate one, but also one that may be full of tension and subconscious fears.

Czech version is more elaborate:
"If you are together for a limited time, albeit long, you will be waking up the worse: the hypersensitivity of the Moon, arising from childhood and past experience, and Mars´s anger and desire to go despite the circumstances. If you are thinking about a lasting relationship, be careful and leave a trial period on the condition that you can back out of time or do not let it go. Symptoms of the upcoming dangers will be biting notes and feelings of injured emotions. If you are in such a situation, then it is because your unconscious minds felt it necessary. This means that you both have to become more aware of your emotional fears and instincts, and that these things have attracted you. So you are in a situation where the fire is already on the roof. Ideally, and in short, the Moon needs a little bit of consistency, not being so conditioned on the emotional side of life or, on the contrary, not being so calm or self-satisfied. Likewise, Mars should begin to realize his anger and his causes in a different way than to use the moon as a bastard. Both of you, if you value your relationship and yourself, you may need to seek professional help with your emotional problems. Two wounded children are able to hurt even more one another and other children, perhaps your own."

I´d really like to temper my vision or version of the truth however exciting it might be, people don´t get it and I get dissapointed and frustrated all the time. However it´s my work and I research a lot. I´m excited about these things. I cannot imagine not sharing such exciting stuff. But how should I approach this? Asking if she wants to hear it? I´m feeling I´m cutting people off with this.. It´s like an ego thing but I don´t mean it that way.. With real gemini I can do this but moon in Gemini is different... It seems

Or I am wrong on the interaction and it could be also this... Because her defense hit me like a sledgehammer or ok a baseball bat.. :)

Moon
Taurus
9°48’

Square
(4°14’)

Mercury
Leo
14°02’

Conflict aspect

This aspect indicates that there may be communication barrier between both parties, where emotions and ideas are not readily expressed. The Moon person may feel especially vulnerable and stop providing emotional care and communicating their own emotions altogether if they feel too threatened. The Mercury person in turn may get frustrated at not being able to establish contact with the Moon person. This aspect may generate quite a bit of tension as a result.

(a lot more text in the Czech version):

This interaction is particularly interchangeable, but I will describe it in terms of the usual roles played by Moon and Mercury. This interaction seriously affects the everyday affairs of both of you, because the Moon is experiencing life in a more instinctive and emotional way, while Mercury bases its behavior on logic and work routine. There may, therefore, be disagreements with everyday issues such as what to eat, how to manage a household, personal hygiene, leisure, and so on. Habits, such as the proverbial "toothpaste", can upset Mercury while the Moon leaves this type cool, the moon may be perceived as lazy and controlled by emotional affairs such as former relationships and family problems, Mercury is again considered to be a puny and a crook If he has any family and / or everyday emotional harmony, then Mercury will have to get used to doing all the little things the Moon does not do or he will have to hold back a little bit about these things On the other hand, the Moon could try to live a little organized and rational, and not just by instinct, and should realize the benefits of day-to-day maintenance of things, to a great extent, to interact with the "half-way" ", which is the basic means of resolving all conflicts. With a little courtesy, you could both benefit from what you can learn from each other: Mercury being more receptive to feelings other than just being technically "in the law," and the Moon admitting that some methodical or intellectual overview would mitigate emotional which blames Mercury, because it is still enforced with its requirement of internal order.

So regarding the English version which is quite short I could agree whereas the Czech version shows this is a habit thing and about organization.. Hmm
February 13, 2019 at 22:37
Interesting information Nutella. Thanks for sharing the Czech version. You guys have a lot of info at your disposal. Yes, the Moon person is very sensitive to the Mars person in any aspect, even with a soft aspect. But, I can imagine the square will present some challenges. It´s a sexual tension and I guess it´s too early in the relationship to work it out the way Mars and Moon wants to work it out. Hence, the bickering... I think Mercury square Moon is worse than Moon square Mars. That will probably be difficult, because Mercury just wants to argue at least Mars wants physical intimacy.

I just realized you´re the Taurus Moon... Haha...never mind what I said earlier, it will be a stressful aspect for your Taurus Moon. Especially, the Mercury square... Use the year to get to know yourself better. :61:

Concerning 9 personal year question. Your personal year is based off your Sun Sign Number. Your Sun sign is 6, we are in a universal 3 year. 3 universal year plus your Sun number 6 gives you a 9 personal year number. February being the second month of the year gives you a 2 personal month (9 year + 2 month= 11 which is 2) . So you´re currently experiencing a 2 month in your personal 9 year. It´s true 9 year is about letting go. But, like death and rebirth... The ending of something is the beginning of something else. I think the 2 personal month is making you extra sensitive, it´s also making you a little indecisive about making decisions. 2 don´t want to rock the boat too much. If you don´t feel comfortable making a decision now, give it some time. What is meant to be will be... Thanks again for sharing that information above.

February 13, 2019 at 22:41
Weekly Free Numerology Forecast
February 11 through February 17, 2019
The Universal vibration for 2019 is Three—creative and fortunate! No matter what number your own Personal Year is, expect improvements in your financial situation, health, and relationships.

(2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 12 (1 + 2) = 3)

Each of us goes through nine-year cycles, sequentially from one through nine. After each Nine Personal Year, we start over with the next cycle and another One Personal Year.

Note: If your personal year happens to be Three in 2019, the Universal Year Three energy amplifies your own creative energy.

Personal years are in effect from January 1 through December 31, of each year, regardless of when your birthday occurs in the year.

To find your PERSONAL YEAR for 2019:

Add your MONTH and DAY of birth to 2019.

For example, if your birthday is November 24th,

Month (11) + Day (24) + 2019 = Personal Year

1 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 20 (2 + 0) = 2 is Your Personal Year in 2019

Find your WEEKLY FORECAST below according to your PERSONAL YEAR.

Personal Year 1 THE BEGINNING OF YOUR NEXT NINE-YEAR CYCLE. Desire to Branch Out, Improve Yourself, and Use Your Talents; More Confidence; Good Time to Move, Start Something New, or Change Careers; 2019 Boosts your One´s Creative Output and Sense of Adventure; Repeated Opportunities for Leadership, Advancement, and Prosperity; May Encounter Challenges of an Ethical or Moral Nature or Loss Due to Lack of Follow-through

Personal Month 3 BREAKING THE RULES. An upbeat busy, lucky month; new friends; ideas flow but not all are viable; desire for fun and play; may travel for pleasure or a competition; despite excitement about creative projects, efforts could lack focus; may move, fall in love, birth in the family

RELAX. Your Three Personal Month vibe does tend to increase activity and social life. However, you might find this week´s pace a wee bit slower, and that´s a good thing. Perhaps it gives you time to rethink a decision or reconsider a suggestion that could lead to a new direction. Don´t be surprised if you get a little distracted by minor snafus—such as, looking for misplaced items like keys, glasses, or your mobile phone.

If there are young people in your life, find something educational and fun to do with them this week. Friends who have been laid off might need some cheering up or support. DO: Make a plan to celebrate LOVE on Valentine’s Day even if you don’t have any romantic, special someone. Make it fun by inviting a couple of single friends over for a romantic-comedy video night. DON’T: Be extravagant in spending, but do buy yourself some chocolates or a massage—especially if you have been being a bit of a hermit lately. FOCUS ON: Kindness—all week long. Surprise someone with an anonymous small present.

Personal Year 2 AN EXCEPTIONALLY SOCIAL AND REWARDING YEAR. Great Time for Meeting New People, Joining Professional Groups; Desire for Love and Affection; 2019 Boosts Desire for Camaraderie and Creative Activities; Situations Often Require Collaboration and Co-operating With Others; May Marry (or Divorce); Time for Upgrading, Beautifying, Learning; May be Cautious about Making a Big Change; Long Periods of Stress May Undermine Health

Personal Month 4 PRACTICAL PROBLEM-SOLVING. Requires attention to business matters, details, schedules, and priorities; may have to repair an item; need to weigh pros and cons if someone is sending mixed messages; not in the mood for risk-taking; possible delays or obstructions; health may require doctor visit; not a good time to travel long distance; may be down-sizing; feeling bored or blocked

INNER STRENGTH. At times in this Four month, you may feel a little boxed in by your routine. However, routine can also mean that you have achieved a comfortable balance for the moment. This week gives you a chance to feel hopeful, humble, and grateful. A delay could be frustrating, but, upon thinking of alternatives, you decide to accept the situation as best as you can. Even if bold moves are out of the question, don´t give up on worthy goals. Use the time to take small steps in the over-all right direction.

This week someone may seem to intrude on your “turf,” causing you to become a tad stubborn. Stand firm on what´s true for you, but notice the deeper meaning of your reaction. With your lovey-dovey Two year and commitment-oriented Four month, you could be in a mood to marry. If a big event is not on the calendar, celebrate Valentine´s Day anyway. DO: Balance hard work with a break at the weekend. DON’T: Let worry keep you from taking a new step this week. FOCUS ON: Love and follow-through.

Personal Year 3 CREATIVE GROWTH. 2019´s Universal Three Year Gives a Super Boost for Enjoying Life and Birthing Original Ideas; Activities Involving Writing, Art, Video, Music, Sports, Acting, or Marketing Your Talents; Finding New Opportunities for Self-employment, and Abundance; Involved in Public Speaking, Politics, or Sales; Periods of Free Time, Travel, Joy, and Optimism; May Fall in Love, Marry, or Have a Child; May Win an Award; Possible Procrastination, Lack of Focus, or Lost Opportunity

Personal Month 5 This month has great potential to be exciting and even life-changing; with the Universal Year One opening new doors for you in your Personal Month Five of surprise and change, you could be making big decisions, adjustments, or moves; you might be in new territory, or hanging on news until the very end of the month; be flexible, optimistic, and open-minded (but not gullible)

MYSTERY SOLVED. Social activities may have been on the increase since you entered a Three Personal year, amplified by your active Five month. However, in this seventh week, you may have a bit of a slow down. Someone may cancel an appointment with you. All the same, synchronicities continue to crop up. A chance conversation pertinent to what you need to know could send chills down your spine. During this “pins-and-needles” phase, you could be feeling uncertain or restless. Typically this period is birthing something new in your life, but you aren´t sure what.

If feeling a bit overwhelmed-- or can´t make up your mind on something—this week may call for “strategic procrastination) until you have a better handle on things. Actually, putting off a decision could give things more chance to jell. Plans made some time ago may change by the weekend, so be open to something different. However, don´t put off essential tasks. This should be a very fun Valentine’s Day, especially if you do something you have never done before. If dating, keep an open mind about someone for whom you have mixed feelings. Don´t try to make them fit your mold. DO: Enjoy being the center of attention for a moment this week. DON’T: Forget to write down appointments as things are moving fast. FOCUS ON: Spontaneity and good-humored chats with everyone you meet.

Personal Year 4 BUILDING A STRONG FOUNDATION. This Year Offers Opportunities to Put Plans into Action; A Time for Considering the Future and Learning from the Past; Your Situation Calls for Practical Decisions; Little Desire for Risky Ventures; Increased Desire to Settle Down, Marry, Buy a House, Find a Better Job; 2019´s Creative Three Vibration Boosts Positive Solutions for Overcoming Obstacles; Increased Success Through Perseverance

Personal Month 6 SERVICE. February emphasizes “doing the right thing;” rules, regulations, and contracts cause concern or need for good advice; family matters may require cash outlays on your part; if working in a service job, you will be very busy; possible wedding, birth, or move of home

SEARCHING. You may be hoping to hook up with one or two people with shared interests or to help you accomplish a project. Your Six monthly vibe in a practical Four year could mean you are involved in a tricky negotiation. This week—while possibly challenging in the financial department—makes you feel very grateful for what you already have.

Love is on your mind, but you may be thinking platonically, rather than romantically. Marriage plans move forward if you are ready. Home is where your heart is. If married, make plans for a fun time on Valentine’s Day—trade with friends for kid sleepovers, so you can go out for a meal or movie. Otherwise, this is a week you might feel like finally taking action on improving your living space. Freshening your home elevates your spirit, and could help you find something you thought you’d lost. Intuition is strong now to guide you into right action. DO: Visit a neighbor and catch up on the news. Make a second date with that new person. DON’T: Work such long hours that you deplete your energy. FOCUS ON: Looking for blessings.

Personal Year 5 MID-CYCLE CORRECTIONS. This Year Typically Brings Unexpected Changes Requiring Flexibility and Creativity; Setbacks Have a Purpose or Silver Lining; Faster Pace; Increased Interest in Physical Fitness or Sex; Periods of Restlessness; 2019´s Energizing and Freedom-loving Three Energy Increases Desire for Travel, Adventure, New Knowledge; Possible Affairs or Break-ups

Personal Month 7 INTERRUPTIONS. CHANGE OF DIRECTION. A time to listen to your intuition; the busy, changeable vibration of your Five Personal Year could begin to distract you from the goals you set only a few days ago; you are wondering about what is truth and what is fake; energy may be low; conserve resources

INNER PEACE. This week tends to bring moments of almost psychedelic clarity. There´s not much to be gained by rushing about during the next few days. Haste could bring regret. Your intuition tends to be very strong now, and a sudden realization could change everything. On the other hand, you could be resisting making a change, or skeptical about an option. At best this week brings a sense of tranquility and a desire to re-balance your life. Use this respite to slow down and take care of some items that you´ve been wanting to clear away.

The past could be very much on your mind. While you are in a somewhat “sorting-out” period, you tend to take a more realistic—and ultimately positive-- view of your situation. With your present low-key mood, you might enjoy solitude more than social life for Valentine’s Day this year. However, if single, maybe it´s time to pamper yourself with a massage, pedicure, or movie. DO: Trust your intuition; a message could be trying hard to get through. For inspiration or to answer a question, open a spiritual book and put your finger down at random on a sentence. DON’T: Waste your energy on people who drain you. FOCUS ON: Letting things take their natural course.

Personal Year 6 A YEAR OF RESPONSIBILITY, PROGRESS, LOVE, COMFORT, AND SERVICE. Possible Health Issues for You or Family Member; The Expressive Three Energy of 2019 Enhances Opportunities for Speaking, Teaching, Counseling, or Singing; Desire to Improve Life at Home; New Furniture or New House

Personal Month 8 FOCUSED EFFORT AND ACCOMPLISHMENT. A month for getting stuff done; money is a factor in decisions; time to invest wisely for future security; possible upgrade or promotion; may settle a legal matter or debt; check facts if buying property; may have to consult a profession, deal with authorities, insurance matters, or regulations; may marry, divorce, have a child or have extra expenses for offspring; medical issues

WAITING. This week, you may be absorbed in a struggle to bring an idea or project to fruition. Coming across an important piece of the puzzle (from the Internet, a book, or a friend) could help you decide what to do next. Nagging doubts could soon fade away. Forces are coming together now to solidify your position. It´s a time for firmness and for thinking things through. If working, this week could bring a deal closer to finality, or you could see an increase in income. If signing a contract, you may need to accept a compromise.

Both career and family matters likely require you to make a decision. If thinking of marriage, you may be planning to meet the relatives. On the other hand, a personal or professional partnership could feel strained. This year you may decide to spend extra money on the perfect Valentine Day’s present for a loved one. (Your Eight vibe could bring diamonds and expensive vacations!) DO: Have a serious talk about financial goals with your mate. Property may need to be sold if taxes are too high or long over-due. DON’T: Worry if unemployed—this period is definitely in your favor in the long run. FOCUS ON: Being both practical and kind.

Personal Year 7 INWARD TURNING. Less Desire for Striving, Status-seeking, Public Life; Desire to Get Away from it All; Questions of Your True Purpose in Life; May Be Researching or Studying; Desire for Simplicity or Slower Pace; Opportunity for a Sabbatical; May be Recovering from an Emotional Loss, or Feeling Lonely; Return to Faith; With 2019´s Boost to Self-expression, A Creative Project Brings Deep Satisfaction

Personal Month 9 SPIRITUAL WISDOM. Knowing when it´s time to complete or bring something to a close; potential for deep insights; need to forgive self and others; possible loss or sorrow; mixed emotions; may attend a spiritual workshop; foreign or long distance travel; revisit the past or take an educational journey; thoughts of retirement; humanitarian activities; financial gain through creative expression

POSSIBLE LOSS OR SORROW. This week likely brings a deeply moving moment. While you may find it uneventful on the surface, you are prompted to think about the past, present, and future. Older relatives may need attention. This Nine monthly vibe tends to force natural shifts and changes. You could recognize a hint of the future to come. In general, this is a time of rumination. You are likely to be analyzing your gains and losses (in life, relationships, health, or finances). You could start thinking about improving skills or education. This week a matter might get resolved in the best possible way. If it doesn´t feel like that, there may be a silver lining down the road that you cannot see yet.

Travel offers pleasure and benefits. Someone from the past may appear. An interesting coincidence could help you figure out your next step. Valentine’s Day is extra special this year, but don’t mull over “the one that got away.” If single, plan to enjoy a night out with friends or see a really old, romantic movie. DO: Enjoy the moment. DON’T: Worry about the past or the future. FOCUS ON: Having faith in an ever-present, supportive Spirit.

Personal Year 8 PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT, FINANCIAL DECISIONS, LEGALITIES. Many Challenges, Hard Work, and Problem-solving; Sense of Satisfaction, Harvest, and Abundance; May Be Building a Business or Working in a Large Organization; Professional Accomplishments such as Publishing, Performing, Traveling are Enhanced with 2019´s Lucky Three Synchronicity; May Decide to Join the Military or Police Forces; Possibility for Dealing With Criminal Justice or Medical Establishment; Buying, Selling, Investing Require Logic, Good Judgment, and Negotiating Skills

Personal Month 1 UNEXPECTED OPPORTUNITY. Good fortune; renewed energy to take action in spite of earlier hesitations; potential for a favorable move; life-changing decisions; starting a new business or attracting important professional relationships; profitable business trip, award, or promotion; new situation in life

THE PERFECT SOLUTION. Over the next few days, you might feel as if you are pushing a boulder out of your path, freeing yourself to move forward. The joy and optimism you feel at a deep level is quite spectacular. A surge of confidence brings increased courage and creativity. You might notice that people are listening to your ideas with more interest and respect. Since this whole month signifies a time of new beginnings, you may be designing, writing, beginning a new job, or starting a creative project.

If in a serious relationship, Valentine’s Day could bring a proposal. If not, you still feel confident about finding a compatible partner, or ready to renew your commitment to your mate. DO: Give people the benefit of your smile and sense of humor. DON’T: Let fear or self-doubt cloud your mind. FOCUS ON: Honesty, boldness, and creative problem-solving. Don’t take no for an answer when you really know it´s right.

Personal Year 9 END OF A NINE-YEAR CYCLE. Time to Complete Outstanding Projects; Thoughts about the Past and the Future; Thinking about Retirement or Ending a Negative Relationship; 2019´s Flirtatious Three Energy Boosts Possibility of a Sudden Romantic Involvement; Potential for Loss of an Older Relative; Emotional Fluctuations; Strong Potential for Unexpected Good Fortune; Desire for Foreign Travel; Artistic and Educational Activities

Personal Month 2 LOVING FRIENDSHIPS. This month highlights your connections to supportive and caring people; you feel more content with your life with less urge to push or rush; a complicated situation requires insight and patience; a romantic relationship could be joyful or upsetting; time to accept what is and take a philosophical attitude; a time of tender emotions or temporary discouragement

SANCTUARY. This week should run smoothly. Even if you encounter a small setback, it doesn´t upset your basic optimism and happiness. Love is in your heart—for a lover, your children, your dog, or just for all the joy that life provides. If someone throws out a flippant remark, let it roll off your back. Snafus are a chance to practice taking a larger perspective (especially with opposing political views). You realize that attempting to convince someone of your “right” position is fruitless.

This week while you are doing the dishes, stuck in traffic, or volunteering at the Food Bank, you could have an insight that brings a sense of relief. If single and dating, someone you just met may have his or her eye on you! Don’t forget to plan something fun for Valentine’s Day, even if single at the moment. Treat yourself. By emphasizing fun, creativity, or culture you come alive. Maybe it´s time to go to a museum or concert. DO: Say thank you when people compliment you; no need to go into self-deprecation mode. You are great! DON’T: Gloss over important details. FOCUS ON: Finding joy in places (or with people) you least expect to find it.

http://www.caroladrienne.com/en_US/…
February 14, 2019 at 15:50
Actually when I look here on our site: https://numerology.astro-seek.com/c… I see I´m in my personal year 8!

1) Personal Year until next birtday (Until: March 30, 2019):
3 + 0 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 17 = 1 + 7 = 8

2) Personal Year since next birthday (From: March 30, 2019 - To: March 30, 2020):
3 + 0 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
February 14, 2019 at 16:36
The numerology information I posted fits me better than the Astroseek concerning current personal year. According to Astro seek, I am in personal year 5 until December 2019. But, the other site said I´m currently in year 6. I feel like I´m in year 6. That numerology site I posted, I have been following for years on a weekly basis and it´s predictions are pretty much accurate. Last year in my 5 year, there was a lot of changes. I moved house , and a lot of changes took place in various relationships be it family, friendship or work relations. There was a lot of shock and surprises as well as last minute changes that goes with the 5 year. What I experienced last year is what normally takes place in a 5 year. This year in my 6 year, I feel a lot more settled and relax. I have several other sites that backed up how a personal year is calculated. I will share them below soon. What personal year do you feel like you´re in now? In terms of what´s going on in your life at the moment. Does the post above I shared ring true for you in anyway?
February 14, 2019 at 16:59
Well, I´m not sure I think I´m in year 9 but I´m still thinking about finishing business. But I´ve been counting with the personal year 9 so long that I think I have influenced myself. I definetely wanted to finish things since I´ve started a lot of projects because I wasn´t sure which one would work and where I could find everything I need in...
February 14, 2019 at 17:00
On the Czech site this site is derived from we have also "Colour of the day" which is like the personal, year, month and day. Very handy and I use it all the time. Of course not quite sure about the boundaries of the years..
February 14, 2019 at 17:14
Can I have access to the Czech site, or is it in a different language?
February 14, 2019 at 18:16
It’s in Czech; najdise.cz Maybe you can use Google Chrome which has inbuilt translations. I think user Petr9 is the administrator.
February 14, 2019 at 18:50
Thanks, got it :15: I was able to translate it as well. :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »