Lilith in synastry. How important?

February 11, 2019 at 11:34 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Angelina
Lilith in synastry. How important?
How important do You count Lilith in synastries? Maybe someone have found good internet sites about this topic? I would be thankful if You could share those sites? And maybe someone would also share their insights on synastry where man´s Moon conjuncts woman´s Lilith and woman´s Mars conjuncts man´s Lilith in the same synastry. I know, that other aspects are also very important in synastry, but talking particularly about Lilith this time:)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2019 at 12:41
(Gemini) Siili
I think lilith brings in synastry attraction, fascination to each other. Maybe in lilith/moon konj also some unexpected understanding to person with lilith in all her dark sides.
Sometimes those aspects bring disgust...maybe growing from feeling of rejection, suppression. Lilith is absolute.
February 11, 2019 at 12:50
(Scorpio) Angelina » Siili
But it´s more like extremes, yes? Feelings are not like somewhere in the average? You admire, or You can´t stand?
February 11, 2019 at 13:41
(Gemini) Siili » Angelina
Yes it can be very intensive and very extreme. But i think it also reflected individual character of personality. For example your chart aspects and in which houses it is...(moon in your 8.house in aspect to pluto, your lilith aspects...)
February 11, 2019 at 14:53
(Scorpio) Angelina » Siili
Thank You:)
February 11, 2019 at 15:34
(Sagittarius) 1davidsky
assuming black moon lilith, i think has to do with i think could be called "Id" deep feeling below any level of articulation having to do with sexual gratification can say too that kind of base chakra drive for pure self fulfillment or self actualization even but at that visceral level and this all in the divine feminine so association with that kind of female sexual energy that is so threatening to many men because it is not at all about love and commitment and not at all self sacrificing so in a chart and to me a natal most important kind of like an outer planet in terms of it´s relationship to personal planets like the man´s moon to the woman´s lilith should make him especially sensitive to her lilith energy of course depending upon everything else could cause problems usually be unconscious here and if that same relationship has her mars conjunct his lilith, kind of double that but here to me and I am sensitive to that energy but it sound crazy hot but I´m kind of submissive and I love strong women but then what is intimidating to (most men) is this energy is not about the other and it´s so powerful so depends upon how sensitive the man is around issues of fidelity and monogamy but I´m thinking if for whatever reason the man is comfortable in that way either say is a player or if is feeling safe in a relationship, that above would be really conducive to a good intimate physical relationship. It´s a little to me like to Eros what Eros is to Mars, if that makes sense? Like Mars is sexual but Eros is our specific erotic nature and then Lilith is for a woman the wholly innate sexual energy of Eros ? It´s where a woman says "this ain´t about you, ain´t about marriage and childbearing and pleasant society anything, this is all about my needs and desires and if you don´t like it, too bad" ?
February 12, 2019 at 09:25
(Scorpio) Angelina » 1davidsky
Thank You for sharing Your thoughts. I will have to read it few more times, cause I didn´t get everything from the first reading:))
February 13, 2019 at 12:01
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Angelina
Previously, one user dealing with Lilith told me that any conjunction from/to Black Moon Lilith has very supportive character and it acts like a donor in effect to planet in synastry. Conjunction and opposition very important. Any trine and sextile have low but positive impact. Any square is activating and divisive. Opposition is probably mixed, bad especially if in incompatible signs.

First of all, you need to draw a correct placement for Black Moon Lilith. To change settings and save it on astro-seek for showing "True" position of BML.

On astro.com, it shows also "Mean" by default. For seeing "True", you need to add additional object h13 - Osculating Lunar Apogee (also called "True" Lilith / Black Moon). Black Moon, a point of the lunar apogee. = BML Lilith

The principle related to Black Moon Lilith,, is the Moon itself,, and White Moon Selena. Such a triplicity. Every man and every woman have all of them inside. It isn´t negative.

White Moon, a point of the lunar perigee. = WMS Selena
h56 Selena/White Moon (osculating true Lunar Perigee)

h22 Interpolated Lunar Perigee (Priapus), (also called ´Natural Perigee´)
h21 Interpolated Lunar Apogee (Lilith), (also called ´Natural Apogee´)

There is also an asteroid Lilith.
February 13, 2019 at 12:11
(Scorpio) Angelina » MarvinReal
Thank You, You´re always willing to help here in forums:) I have a correct placement of lilith. I´ve seen Your answer in another topic about settings for lilith and changed it. So theese conjunctions overall have kind of positive aspects as far as I have understood.
February 13, 2019 at 19:49
(Sagittarius) ladylight
I had 4 Lilith aspects in my relationship that last 10 years with my Ex

Lilith Opposition Mercury 3.55
Lilith Trine Venus 2.47
Lilith Conjunction Jupiter 4.53
Lilith Conjunction. Uranus. 2.06

I was Lilith in all 4 aspects. His Lilith did not aspect any of my planets. He was very attracted to me.
February 13, 2019 at 19:56
(Scorpio) Angelina » ladylight
I couldn´t find much info about Lilith in synastry, but it draws to attraction and sexuality. I wonder how roles of who is more into one another divides. Lilith person, or planet person is more helpless here:D I am checking synastries with friends just for fun. And for example with one of them I have 8 or more contacts with Lilith and I absolutely don´t find him attractive, but we both are and planet and Lilith persons in that synastries.
February 13, 2019 at 20:15
(Sagittarius) ladylight » Angelina
The planet person is captivated by the Lilith person. My Ex was more obsessed with me in our relationship.

Nb. I guessed other factors plays into it then. My Ex also had his moon in my 8th. So maybe that added to it.
February 13, 2019 at 20:26
(Scorpio) Angelina » ladylight
Yes, other factors are very important. But he has 9 aspects to my Lilith and I have 5 aspects to his Lilith:D I will have to investigate this situation
February 13, 2019 at 20:36
(Sagittarius) ladylight » Angelina
Haha :1:
February 13, 2019 at 20:39
Wow. Having 9 aspects towards one point would need extraordinary natal chart of your partner. Maybe 3x stelliums? What orbs you use? 2° or 10° ? Anyway, just the fact it drawn you two together.
February 13, 2019 at 21:01
(Scorpio) Angelina » MarvinReal
He is definitely not a romantic partner and will never be. He´s not a blood relative, but still a relative, so I did this synastry only for fun. So maybe I shouldn´t dig it more deeply. Default orbs was used with no additional settings.
February 13, 2019 at 22:39
(Gemini) Siili » Angelina
I think that with lilith works well something like initiation x)
I cant explain but maybe someone who know what i am talking about can..
February 21, 2019 at 15:56
It would be interesting to really see that chart. I can´t imagine which kind of planetary alignment would cause so many aspects. Please post it, even though it´s purely hypotethical, never to be effective, synastry.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »