Synastry With a Person I´ve Met Recently

February 11, 2022 at 16:53 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
Synastry With a Person I´ve Met Recently
I´m not gonna say anything other than i felt an otherworldly connection with this person when we first met. you tell me about it 😋
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2022 at 19:47
(Scorpio) Kisses
Opposite nodes, their sun in your 7th, your Mars conjunct their Venus etc
February 11, 2022 at 19:48
(Scorpio) Kisses
Also if this is an opposite node situation I’m guessing the person is about 9 years older than you - is this romantic?
February 11, 2022 at 19:50
(Scorpio) Kisses
Also could you upload a different version of the synastry chart? This one is really hard to read
February 14, 2022 at 13:23
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
yeppp, i noticed there´s a lot of conjunctions between major planets which speaks volume. additionally node opposition venus is a very promising aspect but can also be a destructive one
February 14, 2022 at 13:23
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
no i wouldn´t consider it technically romantic yet, just found it funny that there are a lot of attraction aspects.
February 14, 2022 at 13:26
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
yeah, here it is https://ibb.co/S6MgRRS

let me know if you need a different chart again lmaooo
February 14, 2022 at 14:05
(Scorpio) Kisses » 2s
This person´s Venus is also conjunct your Sun.

But do you care to be in a relationship with someone 9 years older than you? I´m just curious because I´m faced with a similar situation with someone 7 years older than me and don´t know if I´d want to try that

My close friend and I have opposite nodes. She´s almost 28 - we have what could be considered romantic contacts like my Venus conjunct her Rahu, opposite Ascendants, her Mars on my Rahu - lots of north node stuff. It has just made us stick together

She´s going to be a life long friend to me
February 14, 2022 at 14:09
(Scorpio) Kisses » Kisses
Also my friend and I have had conversations before that if we had met in person, and she was a man, we would have ended up dating. lol

nodal contacts feel very fated
February 14, 2022 at 15:09
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
yep, and not only that my mars is conjunction their sun. which i would say is pretty significant for energy levels and sexual relations

i honestly would find it weird if they were pursuing me. but in a selfish sense, i wouldn´t really care if someone is 9 years older than me as long as they´re not the one who starts hitting on me initially... if that makes sense. i also think maybe if anyone were to get into a relationship with a big age gap, they should at least wait until both people are completely adults and spent at least 1-2 years just to be sure they´re not just some groomer lol

ah, that makes sense. this is kind of the sense of me and this person as well, but ofc in my case they´re a man and your close friend is a woman. however, i will say i never met someone who is as similar to me as this person is

that´s good bahaha, stability is something that´s pretty important ;)
February 14, 2022 at 15:10
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
lollll are you straight? if you guys weren´t like completely straight it could totally still work out

i agree, their impact is pretty heavy
February 14, 2022 at 15:57
(Scorpio) Kisses » 2s
Yeah I’m straight

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »