Should I let go this guy? We had really good connection, but everyone says I should stay away from him. One astrologer also told me that he will never get emotionally attached to me.

February 11, 2022 at 12:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) voyager_95
Should I let go this guy? We had really good connection, but everyone says I should stay away from him. One astrologer also told me that he will never get emotionally attached to me.
I really thought he is the one for me.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2022 at 13:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think his chart is a bit heavier energy. I assume they´re thinking he might be violent towards you at some point. A lot of Introvert energy that can be co-vert and your not seeing it coming.

I can see why you would be attracted to him, but everyone your attracted too isn´t always going to be healthy for you.

This is what life is about though, understanding why your attracted and what your getting out of the relationship from both sides.
February 11, 2022 at 13:42
(Scorpio) 2s
The aspect most frequent between the two of you is trine. This indicates the easy connection you´ve pointed out, but because of how easy everything seems between the two of you, this can lead to laziness in progressing the relationship.

the opposition between the sun and moon can cause problems, but can also lead to attraction. i think one of the reasons why you´re so attracted to him is because his inner emotional nature is the opposite of yours, and the enigma this creates pulls you like a magnet.

overall i don´t really see any major harms in staying with him. there may be frequent power struggles between the two of you however, and you guys both have stubborn tendencies. compromise is an important lesson to learn between the two of you, however you may be hesitant or unsure of how to fix it. there may also be clashes of will (opposition sun moon one of the most notable ones).

otherwise, this is good compatibility in general, there seems to be more positive aspects that negative and a emphasis on trines suggests ease between both of you. try not to just let things go with the flow though, as it can cause problems of being superficial towards one another and the relationship will lack chemistry. stability is also a notable indication of a healthy relationship here.
February 11, 2022 at 20:10
(Virgo) LotusStar
Its probably because his Saturn and Neptune square your Venus exact that they say that.

And maybe also Mars squares Mars because can be a volatile aspect... how did you find it? Did you argue a lot?

I like a Sun opposite Moon aspect, you have a lot of oppositions and conjunctions which is very magnetic. His Moon on your north node can be very binding as well, especially in 4th house.

I wouldn´t let a connection go based on astrology opinion unless it was confirming something negative I was already feeling, personally.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »