Back on the market

February 10, 2019 at 15:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sophiam444
Back on the market
Hey guys ,

I have taken a break from dating and relationships for a few years due to self esteem issues and rebuilding my self love and confidence. I’m wondering if my chart indicates if and when I will find true love? If not I’ll survive :) lol I know I have an empty 7th house also. Is that usually seen someone who never finds love and struggles in relationships?

Happy Sunday :)

Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2019 at 01:57
(Pisces) Koichan.w
Hey there! :78:
I hope you are feeling better now, remember you are the center of your world :1:
Sadly I dont know when you are going to find true love or when it is going to be a good time for you to meet a potential partners :( but an empty 7th house doesn‘t mean you arent going to find true love! Actually an empty house is completely normal :) instead of focusing on a planet in the house when there are none consider the sign where your house starts, in your case aries. I like to consider the 7th house as a shadow, something you lack and you are looking for in others. Here an interesting link maybe : http://astroarena12.blogspot.com/20…
February 11, 2019 at 05:04
(Taurus) Sophiam444 » Koichan.w
Aw thanks so much honey :) xo
February 12, 2019 at 19:19
(Taurus) Sophiam444 »
Thank you for your response!

When exactly is Chiron entering in my 6th house and for how long ?

Thanks again
February 27, 2019 at 20:47
(Capricorn) ChessTrader
Hey :) There will be times when entering into a relationship will be more auspicious for you. But like the other person said Chiron is entering your 7th house and that can get in the way of things. But this is why I like astrology because knowing how Chiron operates, will give you what you need in order to learn how to navigate through that transit. So the outcome of the situation can definitely be different. Because when you know why things are happening compared to when you don´t know why they are happening. And you know what you can do in order to not let those things happen. You´re kinda like a step ahead. Hope that helps. I mean thats how I like to look at things. :)
February 27, 2019 at 22:19
(Aries) nutelina
Welcome to the club :4: But TBH you seem like the cutest and kindest person so it´s puzzeling to read that!
February 27, 2019 at 22:28
(Aries) nutelina
I see now you have your moon in pisces, the most sensitive of them all but maybe you are really passive? Venus in pisces too, like me.. beauty might be very important to you...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »