Conflicting Feelings on relationships

February 8, 2022 at 07:22 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) yyyys
Conflicting Feelings on relationships
does anyone else have very conflicting feelings on relationships?

on one hand i really enjoy being single , expressing my individuality, doing what i want whenever i want, ect. ect. in a sense there´s a load off of me.

on the other hand i crave intimacy, companionship and i want to give love, but i fear being taken advantage of and i fear being vulnerable.

what should i look for in my chart to help navigate my understanding about how i view relationships and how i can have a healthier outlook on things?

:76:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 15, 2022 at 11:07
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Hi! I checked your natal chart and then I understand what are you saying. In one hand you have moon, Venus in pisces which gave you this need to be in a relationship, to connect with somebody else. But in other hand you have the sun in Aquarius and Uranus there too. This give you an urge of freedom when the relationship it´s getting serious. The secret to found balance it´s to try to make some time for yourself, whenever you feel this needed to be alone, to understand that a relationship doesn´t mean you have to be together all the time. The good thing it´s that you realise this, maybe also you can search inside for what experiences cause this too. I hope this helps you
February 16, 2022 at 00:08
(Scorpio) snowski654
Looking at your human design chart, you have a single definition, which basically means no one can complete you. You already feel wholesome on your own.

Chart Properties
Name yyyys
Birth Data (Local) 14th February 2002 @ 1:00 PM in Lexington, Fayette, USA - Kentucky
Time zone EST (GMT - 5:00)
Birth Data (UTC) 14th February 2002 @ 6:00 PM
Design Date (UTC) 20th November 2001 @ 3:20 AM
Type Manifestor
Strategy To Inform
Not-Self Theme Anger
Signature Peace
Definition Single
Authority Solar Plexus - Emotional
Profile Hermit - Opportunist (2/4)
Incarnation Cross Right Angle Cross of Contagion (30/29 | 14/8)

Not-Self Keynotes
Feeling unworthy and undervalued. (Heart)
Holding on to what isn’t good for you. (Spleen)
Pretending to be certain. (Ajna)
Not knowing when enough is enough. (Sacral)
Thinking about things that don´t matter. (Head)

Not-Self Questions
Do I think I have something to prove? (Heart)
Am I holding on to what isn’t good for me? (Spleen)
Am I trying to convince everyone that I am certain? (Ajna)
Do I know when enough is enough? (Sacral)
Am I trying to answer everybody else’s questions? (Head)

Gates
Activated 22
Collective 10
Individual 9
Tribal 3

Lines
1st 5
2nd 5
3rd 5
4th 5
5th 3
6th 3

If you look at my post here, you can read about some of the other dynamics that you may be interested in reading about: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »