Famous Partner?

February 4, 2022 at 10:33 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Fran123
Famous Partner?
Hello everyone!
I have a little question: I was quite bored in the last few days and was checking my "spouse predictions" just to see what kind of person might await me in the future. Now I got some information about him that could confirm he could be well-known by society. I´m a little bit unsure because it looks like I will never reach those heights business-wise or through any acquaintances so I couldn´t imagine when/how/and who he is supposed to be. Can someone help me out there? I´m really curious now after I´ve got those results. :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2022 at 20:03
(Scorpio) Kisses
Anything can happen
February 5, 2022 at 21:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi
your marriage will be known by many people.
February 5, 2022 at 21:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you are familiar with some aspects about placements and lordships of the houses, try to rotate the chart and place your 7th house as your 1st. In Vedic, this technique is supposed to show some of the characteristics of the partner. (under your chart you can click the advanced options link and from the menu, choose 0 Aquarius, since aquarius is your 7th house, whole sign system)
February 6, 2022 at 00:02
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » Seanfhear
Hi, I´m looking for a box where it´s possible to change the sign of the first house, (rotate houses) but I don´t really see it anywhere. Can you help me? thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 6, 2022 at 00:12
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » Seanfhear
i got it..sorry :61:
February 6, 2022 at 02:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OleanderFlower
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:)
February 6, 2022 at 03:04
(Taurus) Rosincvist » OleanderFlower
Geocentric/Heliocentric can rotate to put the Earth 180 dg. from just Heliocentric. The partnership, I suppose, would be with your own soul!
February 6, 2022 at 07:17
(Cancer) Fran123 » Aren Levi
Thank you for your answer! :1: I think this could be because of the strong energy in my 11th house right?
February 6, 2022 at 07:22
(Cancer) Fran123 » Seanfhear
Oh wow! Thanks for the tip, this is some interesting technique I didn´t know before! I will try it out! I guess he has a lot of Aquarius energy there. :4:
February 6, 2022 at 07:26
(Cancer) Fran123 » Rosincvist
Thank you for the answer (thanks everyone for their answers btw! :1:)

I just think I am a little bit confused about the word "heliocentric". What does it mean in that context? Do you mean I will stay single when you say that my partner is my own soul? :29:
February 6, 2022 at 10:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Fran123
in D9

you got Venus and Rahu 10th house.
February 6, 2022 at 14:03
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » Rosincvist
Thanx :117:
February 6, 2022 at 14:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Fran123
heliotrope, the name has the :151:-prefix.
Hel; A city in Norway.
http://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/… is where there was a serious investigator
February 6, 2022 at 22:48
(Cancer) Fran123 » Aren Levi
Ah, I understand. Thank you! I wasn´t thinking of the D9 chart but I should definitely consider it more often as it is quite important for spouse predictions :1:
February 6, 2022 at 22:49
(Cancer) Fran123 » Rosincvist
Uhhh, interesting! Thank you very much! I´ll definitely check that our more in-depth! :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »