Attraction of older women

February 1, 2022 at 14:31 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose
Attraction of older women
In my past I had older flirts and even my ex partners were a tad bit older than me, although them being 1 to 2 years older weren´t much of a difference for me.

Lately I have been noticing that I attract quite a lot of older women into my life. In the past years it was just a handful, so I just brushed it off as " I guess I just look older and seem more mature ", which might still be true, because I have been told that multiple times before.

Now it´s a number of examples that I can´t overlook though so I am wondering if in Astrology there is a placement or aspect that might... explain the attraction of older " potential partners ". To make the difference and oddness clear, all of them were 31 and 32 years old and I am 21, so as someone who doesn´t believe in coincidences, it feels like this is something I should be paying attention to.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 1, 2022 at 14:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Bende de aynı durum mevcut. Kendi haritama baktım şimdi karşılaştırmak için.

İki şekilde açıklayabiliriz:
Venüs - Güneş kavuşumun var. Bende bunun Venüs - Satürn versiyonundan var ve Venüs: romantik partnerler, Güneş/Satürn ise yaşça daha büyük bir ilgi odağı olmasını sağlar.

İkincisi daha isabetli ve ilginç:
7. ev yöneticisi Jüpiter, Satürnle kavuşumda. Satürn özellikle kendinden büyük partner/arkadaş ilgisi veriyor bahsettiğim gibi. 7. ev de ilişkiler evi zaten. 7. evi ve yöneticisini daha yakından incelersen daha isabetli sonuçlara ulaşabilirsin.
February 1, 2022 at 14:41
(Leo) cubic
Hi,

First I want to say that non-astrological factors do contribute to attraction to older partners, and should not be de-prioritized in the quest of understanding one´s self.

The ones I know of are:

Saturn Square Moon
Saturn harmonious(or any really?) aspect to Venus
Saturn in 7th
Capricorn Descendant

Perhaps in your case it´s Venus in your 10th house, since 10th is Capricorn´s house, so the usual signification apply.

The truth is, what these aspects generate is desire for partners who have a mentality that USUALLY can come only with age, but absolutely not always.

It´s potentially very misleading to think in terms of technically older in age partners. Very young people can legitimately carry this Saturnian mentality, and satisfy the requirements for responsibility, wise actions and seriousness in a partner. But they might still seem potentially not reliable/steady enough, and you could miss on them because of that.

When you´re very young these aspects can make you impatient with friends of similar age, if they don´t act mindful enough in Capricorn/Saturnian ways.

Saturn Square Moon though, gives less wiggle room from what I´ve seen. The Moon needs what it needs I guess.

At my age most people pass the requirements of these aspects, so it´s comfortable all around, and I do not seek contact with older people just to have somebody to talk with on the same plane as me.

So I see Venus in your 10th with a bunch of other planets there too. It´s an area of life you´re very interested in.

Still there could be, maybe deeper answers unrelated to astrology.

Older women know how to disarm you, so it can be a very positive and pleasant experience, just don´t promise them things you cannot deliver on yet or you´re not sure you can give to them, as time becomes progressively more expensive with age.

Cheers.
February 1, 2022 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
(whole sign system here)
Checking your 7th house, it is in Pisces and its lord is Jupiter (classical). Jupiter is in tight conjunction with Saturn in the 9th house. Usually Saturn is connected with old age. So I´m guessing this is one of the parameters that trigger this attraction.
Also, I notice that the 9th house is in Taurus and your ascendant is Virgo, both are Earth signs so maybe this adds more "attraction" to it - I´m guessing. This conjunction being in the 9th house maybe shows a sign of others from an educated or wiser "background" - combining this with Saturn I think that all makes the needle of the compass point to "old age" again.

On the other hand, the lord of the 11th (cancer) which is Moon, is placed in the 1st. 11 is about organizations, social circle and groups, and it is as if you shine and/or they (others/social circle) sparkle some light on you; Specially that the moon in your chart is waxing.

This is my guess
February 1, 2022 at 18:00
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose » letafet
Sen zaten yaşından büyük gösteriyorsun, senden büyükler ondan hoşlanırlar. Üstüne de cok akıllısın. Bizim yaş grubumuz da pek görünülmez.

İlginc olan ama benim benden büyük olsun diye bir isteğim yada düşüncem bile yok, yani ben aslında benden azıcık kücük olsun bile isterim. Acıkcası anlaşabilsem bile, benden 10 yaş büyük olması tabi ki her şeyi değiştirir, yani o hayatın bambaşka bir kısmın da oluyor. Ondan pek bilemedim, hm.
February 1, 2022 at 18:04
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
ruler of the 7th with saturn, 5th in cap, it doesn´t have to be conjunction I saw this with every main aspect

saturn gives age differences... I always dated people 2-5 years younger, now it´s 10+... :61:
February 1, 2022 at 18:09
(Taurus) Sæglópur » moonlike07
Sure, or they just want a snack.
February 1, 2022 at 18:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i go always for older women,

they know whats gooooood :61:
February 1, 2022 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Plutonic Rose
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ya teşekkür ederim. Yaşından büyük gösterme durumu sende de var gibi o havayı sezdim.

Yani ilişkilerde kesin bi şey yok tabii ki, karşına her türlü insan çıkabilir. Tamamen astrolojik düşünmemek gerek. Ama ben açıkçası kendimden büyük isterim çünkü ne yalan söyleyeyim yaşıtlarımla enerjim uyuşmuyor. Diğer yandan yaş farkı oluştuğu zaman da dediğin gibi hayata bambaşka bakıyorsun, ama o enerji tuttuktan sonra gerisi önemsiz. Yaşın pek önemi yok anlayacağın çoğu zaman şans işi.
February 1, 2022 at 23:20
(Virgo) rohini moon
Count your blessings, you have Venus in Rohini.. as a man, this means your future spouse/partner will be very aesthetically pleasing.

Old, young, either way. Same result. But being conjunct Saturn it may give older, it may not. I´ve known plenty of Males with Venus conj. Saturn and their partners were actually younger.. so that doesn´t always mean what you think it means.
February 2, 2022 at 04:55
(Taurus) s81
Well, IMHO Mercury (youth) and Saturn (old age) are always the key in anything involving age, Mars anything involving masculinity, etc. Just following the common rules and meanings, so let´s see the Tropical chart.

1) You have a very strong angular Saturn, conjunct with the MC in partile fashion and also with Jupiter. And... before it, which IMO is never a detail to omit.
2) Your Saturn rules by sign your 5th house (lovers) which has it´s cusp in Capricorn. No need to add comments about that I guess.
3) To complete the circle, since it´s the ruler of your 5th house it disposes your retrograde Neptune there, which is the ruler of your 7th house (partners). It talks by itself too.
4) Your Mercury (youth) is in other sign and house of the Sun and outside of it´s rays. So the planet that controls youth is very far from your self/identity/personal core. How much it does affect on this subject?
5) Your Mercury is in 11th house (both systems, Placidus/Topocentric and Whole Sign) which is analog to Aquarius (coruled by Saturn). House dispositors are hard to demonstrate like degree dispositors due to the subtle influences they generate but when a pattern repeats over the charts time and time again... what can I say, to me, it works.
6) Your Mercury is out of bounds, so I ask: is your youth being perceived differently by women?
7) Your Mars (masculinity) is also out of bounds, again: is it influencing your ability to attract women very different to you?
8) Your Mars is activated in a partile fashion with a tense semi-sextile by your Saturn. Tense aspects force things.
9) Your Mars, Venus and Sun in Gemini are intercepted by your 10th house (analog to Capricorn, ruled by Saturn). By definition intercepted planets can´t express well with the tools of the intercepted sign where they are (youth is a tool of Gemini isn´t it?), interesting to see it matches too.

And I run out of digits but there are more things. May be you want to look for asteroids, fixed stars, arabic parts, etc, that might be relevant also in the case you are describing.
All that said, I guess your progressed Jupiter entering Gemini could be a game shifter with time in all this regard, after all, you don´t have a meaningful connection between Moon-Saturn (that separating bi-septile I guess it´s not enough to count that much) which is always an indicator of being prone to age difference relations. I guess you´ll notice in a few years.
February 5, 2022 at 19:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cubic
System message: Post has been written by user Liefdevol, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your post helped me too, thanks! :)
February 8, 2022 at 16:02
(Taurus) LadyVenus » cubic
Is this always the case with Capricorn dsc? I know a guy who has this. (I´m not sure if he´s dating an older woman) but he cheated with me and tried to again and I´m his age.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/Gc53wyH/dsc.png[/…]
February 8, 2022 at 16:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Maybe it´s because your sidereal descendant is on Aquarius, which may give a declaration why your 101 relations are of the beaten track.
February 8, 2022 at 18:55
(Cancer) Geodyk
Older women rock has been my experience too but as I´ve aged the gap has naturally narrowed and in fact my last relationship has been with someone six years my junior - a big contrast to my first lover who was more akin to a ´Mrs Robinson´ character at 25+ years my senior :4:
I was married for over 25 years to a woman 9 years older and it worked perfectly well because I have always had a level of maturity ahead of my years resulting in fewer relationships.
Interesting topic but my chart doesn´t seem to support any of the theories - :157: :198: :156:, I do have :151: :174: :191: :174: :180: IC/MC axis and an 11th house :181: :152:
February 9, 2022 at 13:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Lady Rosalía, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi, in your natal chart, your 5th house sign is in Capricorn and its ruler, Saturn, is in conjunction with the MC point. Capricorn indicates maturity, it tells about managing, setting rules, willpower. And the reason you attract older partners is because of the saturn influence.
At the same time, your natal 7th house is in partnership house Pisces and its ruler Jupiter is conjunct Saturn.
So it´s no coincidence that you find women who have grown up in one way or another, succeeded in this life, or have a lot of experience.
and maybe these women can have a great impact on the way you present yourself in public.
You may be someone who pays a lot of attention to intelligence, you may attract people with strong communication skills.
Venus Gemini is where the flow of information (dating) is heavy, and it´s all about receiving and disseminating information here.
so you may have a constant desire for mental satisfaction and a need for mental (intelligence) stimulation.
You may not be someone who can be easily manipulated by others.
Your shadow sign is Aries. Since the fire and water element is low in your chart, you may be attracting people with fire-water influences to experience the energy of empathy and movement in your life.
these are simply what I see in your natal chart.
February 9, 2022 at 14:49
(Leo) Zephyrin
5. evinizde Oğlak var. Yaşıtlardan pek hazzetmeme, yaşlı hissetme, karamsarlık, olgun partnerleri çekici bulma, kendine çekme durumu zaten mevcut ve şu sıralar transitleriniz bu durumu daha da tetikliyor. Transit Oğlak Mars ve Venüs, doğum haritanızdaki Oğlak Lilith ile 5. evde kavuşuyor. Transit İkizler Lilith de Mars ile 10. evde kavuşmuş. Yeni heyecanlar, kaçamaklar için harika zamanlara işaret. Kariyerli, akıllı, yaşça büyük kadınları kendinize çekmeniz kaçınılmaz. Yine aynı Venüs ve Mars doğum haritanızdaki Yengeç Merkür´le zıtlaşıyor; bu, çekici bulduğunuz kadınlarla yaşayabileceğiniz anlaşmazlıkları, kuşak farkından doğan iletişim sorunlarını gösterebilir. Özellikle transit Lilith-Venüs kavuşumu kişinin aşk hayatını renklendirebileceği gibi, aldatılma, kandırılma gibi durumlarla da karşıya bırakabilir.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »