Mars conjunct Pluto in synastry !

January 29, 2022 at 18:37 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) leftORright
Mars conjunct Pluto in synastry !
Do you consider it a dangerous aspect ? Do you have any experience ? Which could be the result of this conjunction in both People ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2022 at 18:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
I never had a problem with mars conjunct pluto… they work well together in conjunction.

The problem I had was always with the square. Hideous, every time.
January 29, 2022 at 19:27
(Scorpio) leftORright » LotusStar
Can you describe the square relationship ? I´m really interested in. From the mars and from the Pluto side.
January 29, 2022 at 21:21
(Virgo) LotusStar » leftORright
Hidden unspoken power struggles, tit for tat attitudes, suppressed resentment, control issues

Tension that is often not directly confronted and can build up into resentment and even up to explosive rage

I’ve only experienced on the Pluto side but I think the overall dynamic is the same either way and it can get toxic real fast

Youd really need to have good communication and not push resentments under the rug or play manipulative games instead of just openly discussing what the problems might be. If can do that it could be ok

I have the square in the composite chart of the person I’m seeing now… I’m keeping a real close eye on it!
January 30, 2022 at 08:49
(Leo) Nevr0id
The conjunction of Mars and Pluto in the natal chart characterizes energy and action (activity), both positive and negative. For synastry, aspects between personal planets are more important: the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars. If the aspects between personal planets are tense, then the conjunction of Mars and Pluto will most likely be accompanied by the release of a large amount of negative energy (possibly hidden inside, in the form of resentment and further retaliatory revenge).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »