Chart suggest I´ll have a bad love life?

January 28, 2022 at 07:44 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) KaciLeo
Chart suggest I´ll have a bad love life?
I had someone message me a while back telling me I´ll have a lot of misfortune in my love life. And I haven´t stopped thinking about it. I wanna know WHAT about my chart indicates that. I still have trouble understanding and reading my chart. I´ve never had a good love life and i´ve always been boy crazy. I just need reassurance my love life won´t always be bad TT

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2022 at 11:59
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sideral, whole sign reading.

8th house (love and bounding) ruler Saturn in the 1st Gem house indicates the sever,comunicative, love partner that has a similar energy as you.

Since Saturn is creating trioctile to 9th house Aqua Uranus and octile to 3rd house Leo Mars, it means that your love partner will aways be challenging your intelligence and the way you understand and learn about this world. 8th harmonic (octile) is hidden and deep and you will always need a lot of evidence to prove yourself that your lover is challenging your intelligence, so you´ll never be able to react conciously before love developes.
At the other hand, your Sun (you in essence) is comunicating with that Saturn inside 10th harmonic (37 degree apart) which means that in order to accept your lover, you´ll both need to get serious and create firm rules that you both have to follow.
You´re loyal and proud and willing to learn how to improve yourself, and that will be the great help in overcoming all those eventual obstacles.
January 29, 2022 at 13:10
(Aquarius) viv
They were talking nonsense kaci!
yes Cancer Sun close to Saturn and trine Moon in Scorpio in the fifth will give you emotional intensity and depth.Yes, as the last person said, some people will feel that intensity and run because they are just too young to deal with it..and maybe you are too. I think the Saturn can bring some limitations and make you quite serious under the all the boy crazy desire so maybe work out what´s really important for you. Scorpio moon in the fifth can get you in trouble with love affairs if you fall for the bad guys so be discerning and don´t fall in love with their potential just cos you can see or feel it.Likewise don´t use that Scorpio power to be vindictive if you are rejected..responsibility comes with that emotional perceptivity..or it may rebound and that really could be a problem! The other thing is the Chiron placement in the seventh house of partnershp, bringing up the theme of the teacher or wounded healer, maybe a partner, or in fact your future clients or students?
With Pisces on MC and north node in Taurus in the 11th I be trying to make friends with grounded and pleasure loving Taurus types who can give a bit of just plain enjoyment while you are young..you might have a contribution to make here in a Taurus ruled profession too, beauty, fashion, a chef, a teacher ...best Viv
January 29, 2022 at 19:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
If :174: Ascendant :193: ed by M.C. were really a thing then the :200: risings would all be ascended Masters! All transits pass, meaning better times are ahead so you don´t have to join the National Guard or Coast Guard if you don´t want to!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »