Why I was SO OBSSESED...

January 13, 2022 at 13:54 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Why I was SO OBSSESED...
...with this guy in my childhood?! I loved him so much, even if he used to be mean and teasy sometimes. We were playing at my house as 7-8 year old children. It s strange that we don t talk anymore since we were 12, and I don t think about him, but I still dream about him. (at night, I mean) and the dreams are really vivid.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2022 at 17:37
(Taurus) s81
His direct Pluto in partile conjunction to your 5th house (fun) and receiving aspects from many of your natal planets, including personal ones like Venus and Mars (fact that make this relevant).
January 13, 2022 at 18:11
(Sagittarius) Jacamo
I´ve had similar people in my life as well - of course, they represent certain parts of ourselves, psychology, unconscious mind etc, BUT, I wonder...

I´ve been looking at composite charts in addition to simple synastry lately, and get some really interesting results. I like to think of things from a reincarnational, soul centered perspective; just hypothesize, for example, did this other person and I know each other in past lives? Do we have work to do together in this life, whether in person, or just psychically? How might we evolve together? Asking, what if...

I have no idea what your composite chart means, but perhaps it can trigger some insights. For soul centered astrology with a reincarnational perspective, I really like looking at the Moon´s Nodes.

I´m curious to know what you think.
January 13, 2022 at 18:19
(Scorpio) Kisses
You’re probably thinking of him again due to Venus retrograde but it’s hard to say exactly why you are so attached to him without his birth time so we can see his ascendant. For all we know his ascendant could be on your Ketu (south node) or Rahu

But one thing is that you are Gemini Sun - Ardra nakshatra and his Sun is Sagittarius in Purva Ashada. These are opposite nakshatras - complimentary.

I imagine you’re someone who enjoys learning and knows a lot about many subjects and likes communicating ideas and Sagittariuses are more abstract deep thinkers but they balance each other out

My stepdads ex wife was Sagittarius and he is Gemini
January 13, 2022 at 18:20
(Cancer) GreenMoon » s81
January 13, 2022 at 20:38
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Jacamo
Hey there:)
I will send you a composite chart, if you have some time, maybe you will look over it and tell me what you see. I d be glad.
As for the reincarnation thing, I am not sure about past lives, I never used this kind of theory.
But for some people it may make sense and it s interesting to see new perspectives and results.
Thanks for replying!
January 13, 2022 at 20:42
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Kisses
We never spoke to each other since 2012. And then I stopped thinking about him for good. That s why it s strange..why would I dream so vividly people I barely remember. :4: but for sure, he was Very special to me then.
Yeah u re right, I enjoy and I am open to different views and subjects.
At 7-8y o, when I was playing w him in the park, i always felt he was more energetic than me, a fiery person. I was not shocked to see how much fire he has in the chart
Very different signs could be the best friends if they know how to communicate, hehe
January 13, 2022 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Away from astrology, maybe you can investigate few things.
Not sure, but does his name mean anything? (linguistically I mean).
Do you know where he lives right now?
Also, the events of the dream have a major say in this.
January 13, 2022 at 23:42
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Seanfhear
He has another name, but it starts with A. In my language it means ´ to soothe/cure´.
Why?
Yeah, we live in the same country.
Why do you think the events are important?
Some of them are erotic, other are when we talk at school, or when I long for his attention and he s in a football game :61:
But they are pretty intense, oddly
January 13, 2022 at 23:45
(Sagittarius) Jacamo » GreenMoon
Sure I´d love to take a look. Dreams, past lives...all very mystical. Love it! This upcoming full moon is a powerful one, so no wonder dreams are powerful too.
January 13, 2022 at 23:50
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

I bet it is powerful. After more than one year (I used to write poetry), yesterday I wrote a poem at night, while looking at the moon.
January 13, 2022 at 23:53
It sounds like his name could be significant. I mean, we all need soothing in our lives, perhaps even a cure. Poetry is an amazing way to externalize what we can´t process consciously.
January 13, 2022 at 23:55
Indeed. From what I remember about this boy, he was terribly beautiful (had a little feminine beauty without being feminine), the cool guy type. Very flirty with other girls and pretty unstable. He wasn t fool at all. And not aggressive, but.. far from soothing anybody :2:
January 14, 2022 at 00:02
Well, we rarely know what we need to sooth our soul!
January 14, 2022 at 00:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GreenMoon
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is a chance that these are projections of your needs (physical, emotional) and the brain uses this person to impersonate these needs. Just an opinion.
Sometimes, in dream interpreting, meanings are deduced from names of things or people.
Dreams are 3 types: Messages, sickness, and mind projections of wishes and desires.
Think about your dream(s) and try to see what category it is most likely to belong to.
January 14, 2022 at 00:20
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Seanfhear
Mhm, I think they are projections. I remember right now he was full of confidence and I wanted to be like him, to enjoy the fun around and have many friends. I was scared of everything, haha. In childhood I thought if I am introverted..I am strange and inadequate. So you are right. Thank you!:)
January 14, 2022 at 00:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GreenMoon
=====
Most welcome!
January 14, 2022 at 17:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
:13: :15:
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022