My Synastry with Someone I´m Obsessed With

January 11, 2022 at 00:23 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
My Synastry with Someone I´m Obsessed With
Here ya go. I´m outside, he´s inner. Comment your thoughts :P

Venus Retrograde has been killing me
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 11, 2022 at 00:36
(Scorpio) OS*
is it the Ashwini date guy ?

I started paying attention to moon´ nakshatras energy, ouff what a day! 🥵
January 11, 2022 at 00:41
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
No that´s someone closer to my age who´s actually attainable :42:
January 11, 2022 at 00:43
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
If you´ll notice, this guy´s Moon is conjunct our Sun in Swati and his Rahu is exactly on my Ascendant in Hasta

I remember the first time I talked to him in person, I wondered if his Moon was conjunct my Sun
January 11, 2022 at 00:49
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
yes that feeling, like an instinct :)

did you notice the only planet inspected is your Ketu-Venus, I wonder if the obsession is coming from that end, or all those harsh aspects is something "karmic" you´re meant to deal with this person
January 11, 2022 at 00:50
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Can I tell you what all has gone down?
January 11, 2022 at 00:51
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Btw, his Rahu in Hasta really comes out hahahah

He´s trying to make it to the UFC as a fighter! And I came across this personal biography he wrote like on a blog
January 11, 2022 at 00:51
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
of course but I wish I knew how Vedic synastry worked
January 11, 2022 at 00:52
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
lol Im not surprised, my ex is Hasta Sun and obsessed with wrestling :61:
January 11, 2022 at 00:54
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
So I met him when I started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He´s the President/coach of the club, just under our instructor who´s an older, world-renowned fighter

He hosted a few hangouts at his house for the club and I went to all of them. He´d pick me up and drop me off when I needed a ride. I just always felt really comfortable around him
January 11, 2022 at 00:56
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
I felt like he and some other people at the club were picking on me though in the groupchat we have. It just felt like they were making me look dumb.

One night I got drunk with my roommates and I texted the whole chat expressing these anxious thoughts I have that they all dislike me

Arman texted me personally telling me that it´s not the case and then my drunk self started revealing ALL my thoughts
January 11, 2022 at 00:56
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
aww that sounds so wholesome!

have you two dated yet :)
January 11, 2022 at 00:57
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
oh no
January 11, 2022 at 00:58
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
I told him how I had planned to ask him to go to Miami with him and his family over Thanksgiving break (since I had no one to go home to here)

and how I thought he was hitting on me the first time he met me...then I trauma dumped a little on him then I asked if I remind him of his ex-girlfriend (he talked about his relationship with her) who also was into tarot and astrology

He was still so nice to me and even sort of stood up for me a couple days later in the groupchat when I asked a question and no one answered. He @´d a bunch of people to answer me
January 11, 2022 at 01:00
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
He´s 25. I just turned 18 a few months ago

It always struck me as funny the way that he was so hung up on my age. He made fun of me a few times in front of other people for my age - would joke that I´m 17 when I was already 18

And one time he was greeting me and fistbumped me and I asked if I´d been reduced to a fistbump and he smiled and said he only hugs girls over 21 -- he kept emphasizing to me the over 21 thing -- then he came back a couple minutes later and hugged me
January 11, 2022 at 01:01
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
oh he sounds like a good guy, I mean to have stuck up for you.. :)

thank gosh that wasn´t too messy lol when you said "drunk self" didn´t know what to expect haha
January 11, 2022 at 01:02
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
I feel so stupid for ever thinking he was hitting on me but at the same time, he would do other stuff...I put too much blame on myself ALL THE TIME

When I came to the gym for my birthday, I was wearing a dress and he hurt himself and I asked what happened and he told me he fell when he saw me walk in
January 11, 2022 at 01:03
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
He tries to be a good guy which I respect

I got high for the first time on weed at his house. That was a fun memory...I´m just sad that it ended like that
January 11, 2022 at 01:04
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
not that big of an age gap, and the man seems like a gentleman,

you´re almost finish school tho, don´t get caught up into too many distractions :2: well is what I would do if I were you,
January 11, 2022 at 01:06
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
He told me he doesn´t go for girls under 21...he kept emphasizing that during some of our interactions actually. Like a joke, cause I´m sure deep down he felt my attraction to him
January 11, 2022 at 01:32
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
he´s tryna play it safe is what I think,

could be a friend, see how it goes, and definitely take you time on this one!

and also think his sun falling in your 8th is why you "opened up´ to him like that.. *just be careful.
January 11, 2022 at 01:39
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Not anymore lol!!! Did u miss everything drunk me did? :42:
January 11, 2022 at 01:47
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
ok maybe I missed something here, I thought he continued to engage convo with you after

I think this Venus retro affects us more than others? because of libra,

or maybe it´s the Nakshatra, *currently Purva Ashadha with transit Venus R, also Lord is Venus 🤔
January 11, 2022 at 01:51
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Idk if I will ever see him again

I have these daydreams that I´ll be like a ufc ring girl or something very Libra woman of me and that we will meet again when he´s a ufc fighter hahahaha, once I´m out of college and over 21 ;D
January 11, 2022 at 01:55
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
maybe you will, what you told him isn´t that bad, I mean could have been worst you know

and yes, agree. After youre out of college and over 21 :15:
January 11, 2022 at 02:00
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
its kind of sad. This song keeps playing in my head - a song made by a fellow Anuradha moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »